Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,098 members, 7,825,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (99559 Views)

How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / Fashola, Al-Hassan At The Residence Of James Ocholi (Photos) / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by namdo(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2016
RIP to James and others who died. If only our 'leaders' would realize that what we require are good roads, working health system, power, good education system, good housing schemes, empowerment schemes, then our country will be better and in peace.
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2016
tit:
lone car accident?
must have rolled over multiple times.
travelling at over 100 mph.
Was cruise control on?
driver may have dozed off with cruise control on.

Sorry most Nigerians dont use cruise control
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2016
namdo:
RIP to James and others who died. If only our 'leaders' would realize that what we require are good roads, working health system, power, good education system, good housing schemes, empowerment schemes, then our country will be better and in peace.

You don't over speed on bad roads.
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Liljeez(m): 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
tartar9:
a whole minister driving without convoy.this wouldn't have happened under GEJ,Buhari should be blamed angry
U are sick
:S:S
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
The Minister of State for Labour and Productivity, Hon James Ocholi (SAN) died this afternoon in a fatal motor accident along Abuja – Kaduna road while travelling with his son and wife.

Here are photos from the car crash. His wife is currently at the hospital, in a critical condition. See another photo after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/see-photos-from-car-crash-that-killed.html

they killed themselves na! why overspeed for weti na!too much money abi.
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Liljeez(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
greatbrian:
Minister.....even ur Suv and entourage could not save u. Anyway oru re e o
There was no entourage
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by johnsonsegxy: 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
winilove:
I'm cool still trying to know more about Nairaland cheesy

Aww! That's cool i guess. Being busy lately so i just logged in. BTW, how has your day being so far?
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by winilove(f): 12:40am On Mar 08, 2016
johnsonsegxy:

Aww! That's cool i guess. Being busy lately so i just logged in. BTW, how has your day being so far?
Fine &urs, pls I need to know more if u don't mind.
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by johnsonsegxy: 9:11am On Mar 08, 2016
winilove:

Fine &urs, pls I need to know more if u don't mind.

Bit shaggy..... Is your mail working? If yes, i will mail you in the afternoon.

It's an offense to derail the thread which attract a ban. That's why i ask for your mail.
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is very bad.
Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09am On Mar 09, 2016
I submit the following.

1) The left rear tire is not a truck tire but a regular sedan tire. Not up to carrying the weight of this behemoth that was fully loaded with up to 7 people.

2) The left rear tire is a directional tire and was unfortunately being run in the wrong rotation.

3) The left rear tire was being run at over inflation as evidenced by the lack of thread on the center section

4) TPMS doesn't alert you to over inflation. It alerts you when the tire is 20% under inflated.

Re: The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
EgunMogaji:
I submit the following.

1) The left rear tire is not a truck tire but a regular sedan tire. Not up to carrying the weight of this behemoth that was fully loaded with up to 7 people.

2) The left rear tire is a directional tire and was unfortunately being run in the wrong rotation.

3) The left rear tire was being run at over inflation as evidenced by the lack of thread on the center section

4) TPMS doesn't alert you to over inflation. It alerts you when the tire is 20% under inflated.

FRSC has vindicated my point #2 here. Tire that busted was installed wrongly. I also stand that it's not a truck tire as required and was over inflated.

https://www.nairaland.com/2981231/frsc-sue-late-ocholis-driver

“Skid marks and grooves found on the westbound shoulder made by the Lexus LX570 for about 15m and 9.3m respectively before it began somersaulting severely and the ejection of the minister and his son showed clearly that the travelling speed of the Lexus LX570 presented unsafe consequences in the event of certain road risk that may have occurred. “The driver must have entered into a panic situation which resulted in his hard application of brakes and subsequent loss of control that took him into the bush path. “The DOT number of the tyres were inward which cannot easily be read from outside. This indicates that the orientations of the tyres were not properly fixed which could adversely affect the performance of the tyres. "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble / Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.