Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC (86196 Views)

James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by Benite: 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
pls ooo
i have a question
A minister now moves with just one Car?
Am surprised because ordinary commissioners don't move with one car let alone Minster.
RIP Hon minister! what a loss
but how come he was moving with one car?

1 Like

Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by suyamasta(m): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
BadBullet:
blockhead so kogites caused the accident mumu
Even pig wise pass you
Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
I had said it earlier in another post that either the driver slept off or a tire burst and I've been vindicated.

Also from the gory image of the corpse, it means the man was flung out and died instantly. That's why when I travel, ALL rear passengers must be belted. No compromises

1 Like

Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by Okijajuju1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
Burst back tyre and someone probably stepped on the brakes... Big big rookie mistake.
Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by OutOnBail(m): 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
We look at death from the selfish side, like, “That guy died. Oh, it’s so sad.” Why is it sad? He’s away from all of this bad stuff that’s here on Earth. I mean, at the worst, he’s just somewhere quiet, no nothing. At best, he’s an angel … or he’s a spirit somewhere. What is so bad about that?
Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by Cauchy01(m): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
atarapa:
What special abt dis guy dead sef. Do u Pple knw how many Nigerian dat has lost their life on that same road?
Was he Chinese?...I think R.I.P was the ryt word u shd av used

2 Likes

Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by LordReed(m): 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP to the dead.
Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by slap1(m): 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
Oma307:
If true, r i p

If what is true? undecided
Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by charlesucheh(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
When it comes, we must bow! God's will has been done...
Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by BadBullet(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
suyamasta:
Even pig wise pass you
stop living in the past ikenu
Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by BeauHomme: 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
4everGod:

They all fit into this suv because it has 3 rows of seats so its obviously a 7 seater. However what shocks me is how death singled out only the family and left the outsiders alive. The chances of death taking just him, wife and son and sparing the driver, pa and orderly is 1 in 100,000. The more reason why people would assume something spiritually diabolical took place.

I'm thinking the minister, his wife and son were the only ones not using their seat belts. I may be wrong though, but that's what I feel. Looking at the vehicle, people have survived worse. With seat belts, I think they would have survived

1 Like

Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by NobleG1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
They probably didn't wear seat belts. Nigerians hardly do it.

1 Like

Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by shadrach77: 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Benite:
pls ooo
i have a question
A minister now moves with just one Car?
Am surprised because ordinary commissioners don't move with one car let alone Minster.
RIP Hon minister! what a loss
but how come he was moving with one car?

i thought i was the only one thinking like this embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by Bolasola(m): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
Please, I'm waiting for Sen Dino Melaye's comments before I will drop my own.
Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by Ekakamba: 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
Driver still dey alive? Hmmm! We go begin hear/see different kinds of tory soon. RIP!
Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by wasuka14(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
May their soul RIP. But it always gud to use seat belt. Maybe they will be alive now if they use their seat belt. But dey wil say am a big man no FRSC will stop us . I said dis because I had similar accident on dis same road on Dec 08, 2013 with my broda in a gulf 3 car. Wot saved us dt day was d seat belt. Pls don't joke wit seat belt while travelling.
Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by BeauHomme: 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
OutOnBail:
We look at death from the selfish side, like, “That guy died. Oh, it’s so sad.” Why is it sad? He’s away from all of this bad stuff that’s here on Earth. I mean, at the worst, he’s just somewhere quiet, no nothing. At best, he’s an angel … or he’s a spirit somewhere. What is so bad about that?

Is that what he told you?grin or have you died before?

Yes the "it's so sad" is selfish, but losing someone to death is never a pleasant feeling (unless you had wished them dead). You really shouldn't blame those feeling sad
Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by ipom: 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
Life IS to short.May God help us tu make heaven.RIP
Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by clemhova: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
James Ocholi's son's last instagram post

Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by Xong4shoot: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
Get a musical video plus heavy promo, is free, call 07031809109
Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by Misterdhee1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sad news....God please we need good news in this country, please show us your Mercy.. May God comfort the family left behind..
Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by Ileogbo(m): 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
4everGod:

They all fit into this suv because it has 3 rows of seats so its obviously a 7 seater. However what shocks me is how death singled out only the family and left the outsiders alive. The chances of death taking just him, wife and son and sparing the driver, pa and orderly is 1 in 100,000. The more reason why people would assume something spiritually diabolical took place.
I am very sure dat the trio of driver, Pa n Police Orderly were all on seat belt, but it's obvious dat the deceased were not on seat belt. dat why d felt the impact of the Accident more than
occupant.
Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by Agukagu(m): 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
fasho01:
This is truly sad

But how will the driver, orderly, PA & chief detail sustain just injuries while the minister & his family die.

How would they have all been seated in the car that death will choose only them? RIP to the dead.. My heart goes out to the remaining family.

The dead were most likely not wearing seat belts. The orderly and the driver must have been wearing theirs. RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured
Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
4everGod:

It may be due to their sitting position. The car might hv bn impacted more on side they wear seated. U knw as family they would sit in same sit row. My tot
Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by InvertedHammer: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Wallade:
There was a salient point mentioned here: the accident occurred due to the bad tyre. The rear tyre bursted probably on top speed.

This is another avoidable accident, it is another evidence that most tyres in Nigeria are substandard; both new and tokunbo tyres.

That was Lexus SUV for God's sake, the stability on the road is awesome and I can't comprehend tyre explosion on top speed.

Standard Organization of Nigeria; please check
/
Since you know the handling on roads, what is the handling in potholes?
/
Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
fasho01:
This is truly sad

But how will the driver, orderly, PA & chief detail sustain just injuries while the minister & his family die.

How would they have all been seated in the car that death will choose only them? RIP to the dead.. My heart goes out to the remaining family.

Imagine

RIP to them
Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by Localamos(m): 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
atarapa:
What special abt dis guy dead sef. Do u Pple knw how many Nigerian dat has lost their life on that same road?

And how many of them have you condoled their families? Please show respect to the dead.
Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Frsc are talking rubbish, first what is the make of the tire, too rear tyre busting even in high speed can not cause the car to fall Lexus has balloons which stabilizes such situations. The driver was sleeping due to fatigue simple
Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by joey150(m): 12:00am On Mar 07, 2016
Seatbelts always..i have a strong feeling they where not strapped

1 Like

Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by atlantisls: 12:21am On Mar 07, 2016
Tyres were probably over inflated by the driver (road side vulcanizer things) and the passengers in the rear most likely didn't use their seatbelts. They almost instantly became projectiles as soon as the car summersaulted. Very avoidable accident. Drivers and Car owners should always pay attention to how much air is pumped in their tyres. Even the best tyre in the world will blow out when it is over inflated. Never trust your drivers alone to these little details... Always wear your seatbelts when vehicle is in motion whether you're in front or at the back. This accident was avoidable and the deaths were needless.

1 Like

Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 07, 2016
Lexus 570 should be one of the most safest suv amongst cars
Re: How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC by adekunleolufemi(m): 12:24am On Mar 07, 2016
Decibel:
This incident should be investigated shocked
investigate what? Because he is a minister abi?trach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State / Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.