Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari (1841 Views)

Baba We Are Grateful That Our Girls Are Coming Back Under Your Watch. / President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) / That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by IamJose(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that there are saboteurs in his government. Buhari stated this in an exclusive interview he granted to Al Jazeera Television during his recent visit to Qatar. The president described the controversies trailing the 2016 budget, which he had confirmed was padded, as unfortunate, saying that culprits would be dealt with. Asked whether he meant there were saboteurs in his government, Buhari answered in the affirmative, exclaiming “Certainly”. He also said: “I would like people to assess Nigeria, especially this government on where we found ourselves. When we came in, we found out that there were 42 ministries and we found out that the economy could not take 42, so we reduced it to 24. We also removed 21 permanent secretaries,” he stated. The president lamented that Nigerians should appreciate his administration’s efforts towards reducing the cost of governance.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by mycar: 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
IamJose:
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that there are saboteurs in his government. Buhari stated this in an exclusive interview he granted to Al Jazeera Television during his recent visit to Qatar. The president described the controversies trailing the 2016 budget, which he had confirmed was padded, as unfortunate, saying that culprits would be dealt with. Asked whether he meant there were saboteurs in his government, Buhari answered in the affirmative, exclaiming “Certainly”. He also said: “I would like people to assess Nigeria, especially this government on where we found ourselves. When we came in, we found out that there were 42 ministries and we found out that the economy could not take 42, so we reduced it to 24. We also removed 21 permanent secretaries,” he stated. The president lamented that Nigerians should appreciate his administration’s efforts towards reducing the cost of governance.
Thanks for knowing nothing about governance

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by johnPollock(m): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
God of heaven.....so far as PDP governance was currupt and wasteful(don't totally blame Jonathan),APC has not been much helpful..Bleep this two parties..oya youths take over

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by johnPollock(m): 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
God of heaven.....so far as PDP governance was currupt and wasteful(don't totally blame Jonathan),APC has not been much helpful..Bleep this two parties..oya youths take over
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by ElCule: 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
What? With the way things are going, it is obvious that Buhari only knows the symtoms not the problems bothering this counry(just like most Nigerians) Mr man you should be thinking of tendering your resignation not telling stories.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by Jirate(m): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
Complete Opposite, Dumb Ass............
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by resty4(m): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nonsense, c wahala every every body tel us.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by Leboska(m): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
This fool of a president doesn't still understand the situation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by tanteta(m): 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
............is our messiah general throwing in the towel already?....there is fire on the mountain..help help help oooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
yes

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by ajebuter(f): 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
Honestly, the arrogance and born-to-rule mentality in this old man isn't hidden at all.

He is not subtle about his arrogance one bit.

In essence, he is accusing us of not being a zombie and viewing him as our much-anticipated 'messiah'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by Owoloku1: 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
The title and the body are saying two different things.. Useless journalism

Most people above me didn't read the article...SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by IamJose(m): 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
Owoloku1:
The title and the body are saying two different things.. Useless journalism

Most people above me didn't read the article...SMH
Wht oga presido is tryin 2 say is that we Nigerians we do not apprciate the fact that his administration efforts toward reducing the cost of governanc

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
ElCule:
What? With the way things are going, it is obvious that Buhari only knows the symtoms not the problems bothering this counry(just like most Nigerians) Mr man you should be thinking of tendering your resignation not telling stories.

ajebuter:
Honestly, the arrogance and born-to-rule mentality in this old man isn't hidden at all.
He is not subtle about his arrogance one bit.
In essence, he is accusing us of not being a zombie and viewing him as our much-anticipated 'messiah'
Leboska:
This fool of a president doesn't still understand the situation.
resty4:
Nonsense, c wahala every every body tel us.
Jirate:
Complete Opposite, Dumb Ass............

Whether you like it or not Buhari will rule till 2023 and then a Yoruba man will take over and rule till 2031. No biafra and no presidency plus ur hero gej and all other corrupt pdp bastards that ruled this country will be arrested. And Buharis govt will continue arresting your "industrious" drug-trafficking learners in our airports. You have no choice
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by CSTR2: 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by ajebuter(f): 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Whether you like it or not Buhari will rule till 2023 and then a Yoruba man will take over and rule till 2031. No biafra and no presidency plus ur hero gej and all other corrupt pdp bastards that ruled this country will be arrested. And Buharis govt will continue arresting your "industrious" drug-trafficking learners in our airports. You have no choice

So because I hold a contrary view, you decided I am ibo, huh?

Shey o ro pe ilu yii le ma baa lo bayi labe ogbeni fulani yi sha?

Ti gbogbo ilu kan gogo bayi?

O de fe ki baba molla yii ma se ijoba bashabasha.

O daa be oh.

I expect you to respond in yoruba if you are one and stop labelling everybody omo ibo simply because they hold a contrary view

For your information, there are so many yorubas who aren't APC or Buhari's slave and I happen to be one of such.

Omo yoruba atata.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
ajebuter:

So because I hold a contrary view, you decided I am ibo, huh?

Shey o ro pe ilu yii le ma baa lo bayi labe ogbeni fulani yi sha?

Ti gbogbo ilu kan gogo bayi?

O de fe ki baba molla yii ma se ijoba bashabasha.

O daa be oh.

I expect you to respond in yoruba if you are one and stop labelling everybody omo ibo simply because they hold a contrary view

For your information, there are so many yorubas who aren't APC or Buhari's slave and I happen to be one of such.

Omo yoruba atata.

In a group of many you find bad eggs. You follow the same path with Fayose. I pity una
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
CSTR2:
Why not rule forever?
The fact that you actually believe there is a future for Nigeria under this political scenario is funny.

You think that's not possible? Most Nigerians vote based on tribal sentiments and if you continue following this dangerous path you will never smell the seat.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by Owoloku1: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
IamJose:

Wht oga presido is tryin 2 say is that we Nigerians we do not apprciate the fact that his administration efforts toward reducing the cost of governanc
I know but is that what the title says?
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by ajebuter(f): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

In a group of many you find bad eggs. You follow the same path with Fayose. I pity una

So because I am anti APC, it makes me a bad yoruba and 'bad egg'?

Nje o ti e month nkan to njabo lenu e sha?

Ever heard of democracy? And freedom to choose?

Mi o ro pe o month nkan ti o nso lenu.

O seni laanu pupo

Oro omode alailogbon gbaa ni eleyi sha.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by NobleAngell(f): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
Op this topic of yours is really misleading. U know we have lotsa brain-lazy people here who wont read the content but will go ahead to comment based on the topic. A clueless few will even have the balls to quote others.

What am i saying in essence? Modify your topic pls.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by IAfrica: 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
What is this burukutu-sipping, gworo-chewing embarrassment of a herdsman talking about again?
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by ifyan(m): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
I don't think Bubu know much about governance. May God help us
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
ajebuter:

So because I am anti APC, it makes me a bad yoruba and 'bad egg'?

Nje o ti e month nkan to njabo lenu e sha?

Ever heard of democracy? And freedom to choose?

Mi o ro pe o month nkan ti o nso lenu.

O seni laanu pupo

Oro omode alailogbon gbaa ni eleyi sha.

Yep, if saying Buhari planning to Islamize Nigeria, calling him a terrorist or a paedophile all in the name of opposition is being anti-APC then you are a bad egg cos the true Yorubas are well disciplined and have respect for others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by ajebuter(f): 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Yep, if saying Buhari planning to Islamize Nigeria, calling him a terrorist or a paedophile all in the name of opposition is being anti-APC then you are a bad egg cos the true Yorubas are well disciplined and have respect for others

Shey omo yooba ni e sha?

Did you see any reference to that effect in my comment?

Or you just cooked that up in your eagerness to defend your deity? From your defence, you see PMB and APc as messiah and answer to our prayer aparently but I don't have to share your view and sentiment and that is the beauty of democracy. Freedom of choice,expression and association among others.

Oya, if you truly are yoruba, I expect your reply in mother tongue

Gbogbo eyin kinni wonyi eru fulani yi a kan shaa ma soro laironu sha

O ma see oh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by CSTR2: 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful That I'm Their President-president Buhari by ElCule: 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Thank God we are all feeling the heat. How much is a bag of sachet water going for in your area? cheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Sudden Disappearance Of "Sai Buhari" On Nairaland. / Sahara Reporters Publisher Thinks Of Kachikwu's Promotion As NNPC Chairman / What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.