Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary (51496 Views)

IPPIS Reduces Police February Salary By Over 15% Nationwide / Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) / FG February Salary 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
Fear no gree me ask for my salary when i got my 1st job with an O'level...
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by Toluabigr8(m): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Egbami keh! I dunno ds idiot call vocalwall..bird of same feather...like my boss like dis idiot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by mousco(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
I don die wit laf here

the oga go don scatter he face b4 e type dat

funny oga
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by Ibolt4m(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lolzzz grin grin grin ;DD......DAT is y I Neva pity dboss em,em so greedy....if u knw ur way,ur salary is ur change,u don't even care wen it will come cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by omograndma(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
At least he replied you.
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by Flashh: 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
VocalWalls:
So you decided to bring our private conversation here for the world to see?

I hope you know there are more than a thousand people waiting in line to take your job?

And to think you have been ineffective the whole month...

We'll see on Tuesday when I return from my trip.

Silly!

Don't take this serious, it's sarcasm. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by Ishilove: 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
LastMumu:
So the best thing you could do was advice him to resign and insult his boss back? Nitori olorun.... Na you go feed am ba once he is jobless and roaming the street looking for food to eat?
Go back and read again.

I said when he wants to resign. Abi will he be with them forever?

4 Likes

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by smallsmall: 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Toluabigr8:

If I din ask him he won't pay and dats usual of him

Until our Legislooters makes laws that makes it criminal for you to deny a worker his/her wages, we shall continue to have these egocentric E.diots who think they are employers (and rich) playing with the lives of those who work and sweat to give them that wealth they so flaunt!

Imagine if the employee 'accidentally' steals your Money now, infect your database or even "accidentally" set your company on fire..... can you turn around and blame them? angry angry

3 Likes

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by solid3(m): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Toluabigr8:
See the reply I got for asking my boss my february salary

That was a well deserved response. tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nlevel:
lol.many employers don't like their employees ask them for salaries.

only in Nigeria do employers (even govt) make you feel they are doing you a favor by paying your salary.

4 Likes

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by Intendy: 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
y ask on whatsapp? na whatsapp dem take employ you? face him one on one

2 Likes

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by Dyt(f): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Toluabigr8:

F_ck off,God punish u with your FOUR man work!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by Dyt(f): 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
LaurelP:
Lol
The guy is always in a bad mood, as if he had a bad dream in the night.

Buhahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by Kazrem(m): 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
So you asked your boss of your salary on a chat? In fact you are ......
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by honvalid(m): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
I think its the high timr wokers needs to be patience with salary dis salary dat.The economy is hitting on busness now.so workers should try and be tolerance.

2 Likes

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by SenJoe(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
Which dept do you work at LU Op?

I was with them 2011/2012
They are all funny guys.

1 Like

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by Acidosis(m): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
If you know the number of insults bankers receive from customers ehn, you won't complain.

It's not about your boss. I'm sure he's a Lagosian, its in the blood. From agbero to workers to hustlers, even the corporate guys trade insults with touts.

Self-employment won't solve it either, your customers will sometimes insult you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

So a Boss in the Office can actually call somebody stupid? are we talking about Grown ups here? I don't even pray for my enemy to work for a one man owned business.

So a worker cannot ask for his wages anymore?

Guy, u are on point! I will never pray for my enemy to work in a one man owned business.

He/she will use you, pay you, and sack you whenever!

Believe me, I'm talking from experience!

#sad experience#

5 Likes

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by cold(m): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Dayum! This is painfully funny. But why is everyone in Nigeria so uptight? Ethnic groups going at each other,religious groups reaching for the other's jugular,bosses cussing out their subordinates,political groups and their followers fighting dirty,fans insulting celebrities on social media. Na wa o! Nobody's smiling. The struggle is real fam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by tk4rd: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
Toluabigr8:

F_ck off,God punish u with your FOUR man work!
Woowww.!!
You Just fired you own oga.??
But then, if you guys are just four employees, then, I can guess the salary is puooer.
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
I thank the lord for the type of company i work for, this kinds of circumstances never comes up as there are fixed dates when all employees receive their credit alerts, whether senior or junior staff, for all those people working for small business owners or one man business, i feel your pain, i wish there was a way we could make a bill or law making all employers of labor have all their staffs on payrol and on fixed dates, salaries must be paid, so many things needs fixing in Nigeria but the government alone can't do it all.
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by orakao8: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
WONT WORKERS EAT?
honvalid:
I think its the high timr wokers needs to be patience with salary dis salary dat.The economy is hitting on busness now.so workers should try and be tolerance.

2 Likes

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by shadrach77: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
I find it very strange that a lot of people seem to be taking sides with the boss from the comments i've read here. Is it an offence to ask you for what you owe me? Na wah oh! shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by fabulousmann(f): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
orakao8:
WONT WORKERS EAT?
abeg help ask am. my boss gv me a similar reply I think he used my salary to plan his wedding, a second wife sef
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by EmperorTayo1864(m): 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Na wa o,Ten percent of what you make for your boss is your salary nd yt he still make you feel hell before getting it. That's why I will never work under someone with my certificate.
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by yunnyp(m): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
Your boss is right...

This is not the proper way to ask your Boss for salary..
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by slap1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
The way you asked for it was rude.

3 Likes

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by phetty(m): 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
orakao8:
WONT WORKERS EAT?

Abi oh...If the economy is hitting on the business, is the same economy not affecting the employee

If you can't pay a worker for a particular month, you should have asked him/her to take a break n resume when you can afford to pay
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by seunajia: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
It's outright wickedness for an employer to owe his staff worse still without a good explanation. However, I don't fancy OP's condescending approach.

You were rude.
Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by kaziblake(f): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
VocalWalls:

Why don't you go and create an atmosphere for a 100-man job? You're running your mouth?

It's sad that you are even privy to our financial information and status...

Thumbs up.
If you are truly his boss...May God judge you

1 Like

Re: I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary by holluwai(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
Really?? ??

People must be really crazy to justify the reaction of this wicked boss in question, the young man said that is how he communicates with him. There is absolutely nothing wrong asking when he'll receive the pay has worked for(inactive or not)esp if he isn't on a contract he should get paid. If at all there would be a delay, the boss should politely tell his workers because they've all contributed to whatever success has been registered for that month. Don't even call me stewpid even if it is a joke let alone make a habit.

A lot of business owners have lost their businesses, families and even their lives due to being cruel to their workers, people done even think at all. Dammn it
honvalid:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army / US Fire Fighters Break Car Windows To Get To Fire Hydrant (Pic) / Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.