Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) (37020 Views)

Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) / Valentine’s Day: Charlyboy Advises Ladies / Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
Her name is Maggy and it seems she is into bodybuilding.
second pic is Maggy and her husband

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/charlyboy-shares-pictures-of-his-1st.html

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by cecili: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
I wannnnttt that body sad sad

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by abiki(f): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
she looks amazing. Six kids? Just wow. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by overdrive(m): 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
6kids?and she still has a great body to die for!

3 Likes

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
I only want her belly and I say no thanks to the rest. lol ,because I still want my feminity.

10 Likes

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
she has 6 children ? whooaaaaa
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by tjskii(f): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2013
Charlyboyz family are just odd undecided
6kids actualy came from dt bod!! Wow,na just one I born wey I be lik bread wey dem throw inside water,choi cheesy grin

38 Likes

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by sexyglow(f): 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
I only want her belly and I say no thanks to the rest. lol ,because I still want my feminity.
you can say that again

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Godmother(f): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
She looks so maculine shocked her husband had better be careful and show her plenty respect or else with the madness I'm sure runs in Charle boy's lineage coupled with that body the guy go turn corned beef

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by slimyem: 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
Her husband is cute.They don't look man and wife.They look man and bro..tongue All those muscles..not cool.undecided
She sure had done a lot of work on that body.cool
But six children in this day and age?shocked .
Beautiful family though..

4 Likes

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by slimyem: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
tjskii: Charlyboyz family are just odd undecided
6kids actualy came from dt bod!! Wow,na just one I born wey I be lik bread wey dem throw inside water,choi cheesy grin
lmaocheesy
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by pheyikemi: 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
Wow! She is a man grin

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by MajorJ(m): 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
who ever marry this one is like marrying man ohh, makes me wonda who takes the lead position in bed grin grin
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2013
Oga Charly Boy!!

You have done well!! Congrats!

I am Bookmarking this thread!! The Moment my wife gives birth, shes heading straight to the gym after 2 months of rest!! She must always look super sexy and hot for me!! angry

6 kids and look at her!! shocked shocked
Nigerian Women should learn from her!! Giving birth isnt a license to become a slob!

12 Likes

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by imperiouxx(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2013
Why some of the children have traits of shortness on their faces. Well, just like C. boy face sha.
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by dridowu: 9:40am On Apr 04, 2013
Charly boy voice : live ur life d way u want
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by fitzmayowa: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2013
tjskii: Charlyboyz family are just odd undecided
LWKMD...grin

2 Likes

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by obi123: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2013
WOW , what a body !!!! solid
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2013
Gud lawd! Freaky lady shocked
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by pharmow: 9:45am On Apr 04, 2013
How are we sure is not through artificial insemination the children are borne? grin grin ; lipsrsealed Just saying

her body is very fantastic if she actually gave birth to all the 6 children.
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by slimyem: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2013
pharmow: How are we sure is not through artificial insemination the children are borne? grin grin ; lipsrsealed Just saying

What is this one saying?
Artifical insemination mean say she nor go carry the belle ni? Abi u nor know wetin u dey talk?

7 Likes

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Dreyl(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2013
i love this
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2013
pharmow: How are we sure is not through artificial insemination the children are borne? grin grin ; lipsrsealed Just saying

You do know that even if she was artficially inseminated, the babies would still grow inside her womb, her tummy would still swell like a pregnant lady and depending on circumstances she may have to push or be operated to birth the kids?! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by xynerise: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2013
Hmmm orishirishi undecided
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by FUCKU: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2013
Dad acts like a woman... Daughter acts like a Man... Wow!

5 Likes

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by jidewin(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2013
Huh embarassed
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Dyt(f): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2013
6kids and dat way?
I must remain fit

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2013
Dyt: 6kids and dat way?
I must remain fit

Thats the spirit girl!!

Okija Juju is fully behind you!!
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by ORAFA(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2013
She looks 5months heavy in the family pix. VERY beautiful family.
Re: Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) by timpaker(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2013
Its just to show that SOME Naija women are lazy, they tend to concentrate more on dia hair and face than dia body.

I bet if she was based in naija she would have turned to a slob.
Big ups to her! with a body like that 6 kids no be beans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better / Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta / Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.