Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo (38031 Views)

Man Gruesomely Murdered In His Home In Kano State. Graphic Photos / Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) / Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by Generalkorex(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Again
Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by shearer1982(m): 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
dainformant:
According to online reports, cultists on rampage attacked and hacked a man to death gruesomely on Sunday night ago at Jaladugbo street, Ikorodu area in Lagos. The deceased reportedly known as Sunshine was hacked to death by some cultists who shot sporadically before escaping on a motorcycle.
R.I.P a.k.a Sunshine
Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/man-gruesomely-murdered-by-cultist-in.html
Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by ollypapi(m): 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
Did he die? ;DDid he die?
Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by shearer1982(m): 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
R.I.P a.k.a Sunshine.!
Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by Kasimir: 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nigeria is cursed. but think of it, have APC blame PDP for this killing. why only in rivers state APC will blame PDP for killing his/her member. now this killing have turn to cultist killing cultist but for rivers state it will be PDP killing APC members.

1 Like

Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by flokii: 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
bayocanny:
Say no to cultism

NO!

1 Like

Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by Ralphdan(m): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
If dem tell u cultism no de pay u no go wan stay one place.
Mama biola kum see ur pikin o oo. RIP though

1 Like

Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by GBAGAAUN(m): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ah! he is even smoke before he dies. See the bensin and edjis in the grounds. Rip cry

1 Like

Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by Charly68: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
God says those who kill by sword shall die by sword...there is no way his killers will escape the judgement of God. Fearless wicked bloody men. Their days are numbered before the judge of the whole earth

2 Likes

Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by banmee(m): 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
If you want to get away with anything, just move to Nigeria. You'd be a king.

1 Like

Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by tuna4servi(m): 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
I don't pity cultist jare

1 Like

Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by siegfried99(m): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
banmee:
If you want to get away with anything, just move to Nigeria. You'd be a king.

As in ehn

What a country angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by ceejay80s(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
kikies:
He who lives by d gun........
Dies by hacking
Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by laprince(m): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
I was reading some days ago when people accused Wike of using cultists to terrorise Rivers.

Could this have been Ambode and his boys?

2 Likes

Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by atoleybaba(m): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
qualityovenbake:
The Mile 12 Ethnic crisis, involving Hausa Vs Yoruba happened (at Ikorodu ),

The 3 kidnapped secondary school girls happened (at Ikorodu )

Now this guy was hacked with machete to death at Ikorodu

Too many killing in that area, what is happening at Ikorodu ?
egbon when did mile 12 turn to ikorodu undecided
Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by atoleybaba(m): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
laprince:
I was reading some days ago when people accused Wike of using cultists to terrorise Rivers.

Could this have been Ambode and his boys?
ambode and his boys chasing youths that also belong to a cult cos he is a threat to ambode's position as a governor or a political rival to jagaban Shey?.

Ologbeni receive sense and stop being a fool all cause u hate apc

2 Likes

Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
kikies:
He who lives by d gun........

and what of those who didnt lived by the gun but died by it
Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by olarewajuwasiu1: 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
lekjons:
me and my family won't be a victim of such IJN..
Amen and mine too
Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by qualityovenbake(m): 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
atoleybaba:
egbon when did mile 12 turn to ikorodu undecided
what is the distance between mile 12 and Ikorodu . I know is in Ketu but it also close to Ikorodu. The transport fare from mile 12 to Ikorodu is just N50
Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by huntax(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
doublewisdom:
Sunshine was probably a cultist too. Maybe he wasn't sha. RIP to him.
They don't butcher non cultists like this. The was a retaliation. Notice they way his right wrist was detached? I think they were trying to separate the ring(on his right hand) from his body... It seemed easier than just removing it from his finger.
Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by kingthreat(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
After the rescuing of the teenage school girls, Ambode has gone to rest.
Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by huntax(m): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
qualityovenbake:

Dust your atlas, and get ur reading glasses on... Mile 12 is not in Ikorodu.
Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by huntax(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
GBAGAAUN:
Ah! he is even smoke before he dies. See the bensin and edjis in the grounds. Rip cry
I really hope you were trying to be funny with your grammar there,I really pray you were trying to be funny. shocked
Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by huntax(m): 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
qualityovenbake:
what is the distance between mile 12 and Ikorodu . I know is in Ketu but it also close to Ikorodu. The transport fare from mile 12 to Ikorodu is just N50
Without holdup... 250 with hold up
Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by qualityovenbake(m): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
huntax:
Without holdup... 250 with hold up
i.e with bike now
Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
qualityovenbake:

I thought I am the only one that noticed sad
qualityovenbake:

I thought I am the only one that noticed
Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by huntax(m): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
qualityovenbake:
i.e with bike now
U won't believe it was bus... They'd take advantage of any situation.
Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by laprince(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
atoleybaba:
ambode and his boys chasing youths that also belong to a cult cos he is a threat to ambode's position as a governor or a political rival to jagaban Shey?.

Ologbeni receive sense and stop being a fool all cause u hate apc

You seem lost.

I just made a comparism there.

You can cling to your zombiesm.
Am not on any divide.
Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by persius555(m): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
qualityovenbake:

Population explosion
Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by deejeet1: 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
Why always Ikorodu?
Re: Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo by brojoshua: 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
If post is true, because darkness covers the people, the people hid themselves in very thick darkness, therefore there is no truth, justice, mercy and righteousness which are characteristics of God and also godly people. And because there are no true and righteous justice and judgment in Nigeria, these wickedness are being committed and are even increasing. Now I understood that they arrested many of them who kidnapped school girls in Lagos, let them be immediately prosecuted and punished if found guilty as it is right whether by heavy imprisonment or death as it is good and right according to the law of God. Truly why should ritualists be kept alive, he who goes around killing people should be sought and killed even before they kill the people. It is either their lives or yours. So let all the good people of Nigeria, I mean those among us who are good wage war against all these evils and wicked people. But the thing is very deep for so many people including the great one and even tribes are involved. But with God nothing shall be impossible. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Declares Emmanuel Nwude Wanted In Anambra (Photo) / Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) / Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.