Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,133 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Food For Thought - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Food For Thought (416 Views)

/ The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought / Wise Sayings; Food For Thought - Proverbs 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought by dwilliams: 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
i would like us to meditate and ruminate over these quotes.
20 Inspiring Quotes from Mahatma Gandhi:
1. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
2. “A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes.”
3. “Be the change that you want to see in the world.”
4. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong.”
5. “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.”
6. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
7. “An ounce of patience is worth more than a tonne of preaching.”
8. “Change yourself – you are in control.”
9. “See the good in people and help them.”
10. “Without action, you aren’t going anywhere.”
11. “Take care of this moment.”
12. “Be congruent, be authentic, be your true self.”
13. “Continue to grow and evolve.”
14. “A no uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘Yes’ uttered merely to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.”
15. “Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.”
16. "An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.”
17. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
18. “A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.”
19. “Nobody can hurt me without my permission.”
20. “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.”

I wish these quotes would be our guide in days to come.
Re: Food For Thought by hannashaw(f): 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
1. Love is when you would give up your whole world, give up your life, your everything just to make sure that person you love is ok.
2. Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others and the delight in the recognition.
3. I love you every strep of the way.
4. There is no fear, where love exists, rather, perfect love banishes fear. – John
5. you are my sunshine star, i know you will never fade, you will be my light to help me read my map of happiness!
6. Some things are meant to be..just like you and me.
7. Love is unconditional, relationships are not. – Grant Gudmundson
8. It is love, not reason, that is stronger than death.
9. I think part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight is because we fear something so great won’t happen twice.
10. A women who truly loves you will be angry at you for so many things but will always stick around.
11. Real love doesn’t care about body type, model looks, or wallet size. it only cares about what’s inside.
12. When she says that she love you, know that she loves you more, than you’ll ever understand.
13. Love your self and be proud of everything that you do, even your mistakes, Because even mistakes mean you’re trying.
14. Love is a promise ;love is a sourvenir, once given never forgotten never let it disappear. – John Lennon
15. The ones who love you will never leave you, even there are hundred reasons to give up, they will find one reason to hold on.

Best Cute Quotes For Your Boyfriend
Romantic Love Quotes For Him With Pictures

(1) (Reply)

For The Record Sake / RCCG Open Heavens Daily Devotion 2016 / Our Daily Bread Tuesday March 15 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.