Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa (4874 Views)

Lagos Thugs Impose N100 Levy On Individuals Using Yaba Pedestrian Bridge / Gariki Pedestrian Bridge Snap: Contractor Takes Full Responsibility, Apologizes / The Pedestrian Bridge Atiku Built For ABU Students (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by eternityk: 6:07am On Oct 28, 2019
Located in Abeokuta ogun state

1 Like

Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by eternityk: 6:08am On Oct 28, 2019
I thought some people said only Lagos is developed in sw Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by helinues: 6:09am On Oct 28, 2019
So this one Na achievements now?

4 Likes

Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by eternityk: 6:10am On Oct 28, 2019
Ogun and kwara
Home of billionaires

1 Like

Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by Astark: 6:14am On Oct 28, 2019
Pedestrian bridge is a sign of bad road planning, nothing to be proud of

4 Likes

Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by Astark: 6:15am On Oct 28, 2019
eternityk:
Ogun and kwara
Home of billionaires
still below average in west Africa standard. And this is the best parts in those states? Shame

2 Likes

Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by Harryase(m): 6:15am On Oct 28, 2019
Wow, quite a sight to behold

1 Like

Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by eternityk: 6:32am On Oct 28, 2019
Astark:
still below average in west Africa standard. And this is the best parts in those states? Shame
Hmm
Ur others avoid me here

Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by TUANKU(m): 6:34am On Oct 28, 2019
The roads are good. If only our leaders have done the right things since independence we would be miles ahead instead of these glorified ghettos we have.

1 Like

Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by Astark: 6:46am On Oct 28, 2019
eternityk:

Hmm
Ur others avoid me here
still below average.

This is Rwanda Kigali, Ogun and kwara combined has more GDP than them but you can't dare compare their two

5 Likes

Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by netpro(m): 6:51am On Oct 28, 2019
Astark:
still below average.

This is Rwanda Kigali, Ogun and kwara combined has more GDP than them but you can't dare compare their two

Why not post pictures from your State? Or you ashamed?

5 Likes

Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by Astark: 6:54am On Oct 28, 2019
netpro:

Why not post pictures from you State? Or you ashamed?
they are all below average, only abuja is a great place in Nigeria, lagos is too dirty and disorganized. Port Harcourt was coming up gradually but was killed by ameachi and buried by wike.

Nigeria pride itself as Africa giant but only abuja is nice

4 Likes

Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by eternityk: 6:54am On Oct 28, 2019
Astark:
still below average.

So what's the point u are making
Those are capitals
I've already said it here
If I was the leaders of Yoruba land, or a governor
Yoruba land will record massive developments
In yoruba land
An average millionaire or billionaire could be building his own estates all over yoruba villages
But every yoruba person wants to die in Lagos
So I'm not really getting this
Yorubas have dumb leaders
I can only pray for a leader for Yoruba land that will be different

Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by Astark: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2019
eternityk:

So what's the point u are making
Those are capitals
In yoruba land
An average millionaire or billionaire could be building his own estates all over yoruba villages
oga stop posting these nonsense pictures, it's shameful.

This is rwanda

4 Likes

Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by Astark: 7:00am On Oct 28, 2019
TUANKU:
The roads are good. If only our leaders have done the right things since independence we would be miles ahead instead of these glorified ghettos we have.
Nigerians love glorifying slums. You can't even compare Nigeria with south Africa because we are hundred of years behind.

Our city has no electricity, water distribution, roads, and many basic average human requirement that is found in south Africa

4 Likes

Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by netpro(m): 7:00am On Oct 28, 2019
Astark:
they are all below average, only abuja is a great place in Nigeria, lagos is too dirty and disorganized. Port Harcourt was coming up gradually but was killed by ameachi and buried by wike.

I now get you. You are one of those who see nothing good in what they have.
Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by eternityk: 7:01am On Oct 28, 2019
Astark:
oga stop posting these nonsense pictures, it's shameful.

This is rwanda
Lol
See this guy
Do u want me to bring pictures of Lagos or abuja
Because I'm not getting u
Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by Astark: 7:03am On Oct 28, 2019
netpro:

wha good have we done? I just want the best for my nation and I'm tire of people like you praising mediocre

2 Likes

Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by TUANKU(m): 7:04am On Oct 28, 2019
Astark:
Nigerians love glorifying slums. You can't even compare Nigeria with south Africa because we are hundred of years behind.

Our city has no electricity, water distribution, roads, and many basic average human requirement that is found in south Africa
In terms of infrastructure Nigeria won't even make top 6 in Africa not to mention comparison with South Africa, Nigeria is way behind.

1 Like

Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by Day169: 7:05am On Oct 28, 2019
..on a lighter note, asides the functionality of the 'maze', it could serve for a good leisure time for those in the environ (in daytime of course) or a form of periodic exercise. smiley
Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by Astark: 7:05am On Oct 28, 2019
eternityk:

Lol
See this guy
Do u want me to bring pictures of Lagos or abuja
Because I'm not getting u
abuja is the only nice place in Nigeria, I know the pictures you are going to post of Lagos state, Victoria island and other overated high rise buildings.

Yet when it rains floods carry the houses to ghettos

1 Like

Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by eternityk: 7:06am On Oct 28, 2019
Astark:
abuja is the only nice place in Nigeria, I know the pictures you are going to post of Lagos state, Victoria island and other overated high rise buildings.

Yet when it rains floods carry the houses to ghettos
Ok
Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by TUANKU(m): 7:06am On Oct 28, 2019
Astark:

Even Abuja won't make top 10 capital cities in Africa lol. Nigeria is just a giant overrated ghetto.

3 Likes

Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by netpro(m): 7:07am On Oct 28, 2019
Astark:
wha good have we done? I just want the best for my nation and I'm tire of people like you praising mediocre

What above remains undisputed - You see nothing good in what you have.

You not have been to Rwanda, just borrowing pictures online and pose. It is pathetic bro.
Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by Astark: 7:09am On Oct 28, 2019
TUANKU:

In terms of infrastructure Nigeria won't even make top 6 in Africa not to mention comparison with South Africa, Nigeria is way behind.
Nigeria isn't even in top 10 in most develop Africa counties, to be fair I won't put Nigeria in top 30 if all things like power,security, roads, schools,health care are consider

http://africa-hr.com/blog/most-developed-countries-in-africa/

1 Like

Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by wwwihy: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2019
eternityk:

[s]So what's the point u are making
Those are capitals
In yoruba land
[/s]

What is this one saying?
Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by Astark: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2019
TUANKU:

Even Abuja won't make top 10 capital cities in Africa lol. Nigeria is just a giant overrated ghetto.
the 3rd best city in south Africa (cape Town, Johannesburg , Durban) will trash abuja

1 Like

Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by Astark: 7:12am On Oct 28, 2019
netpro:

What above remains undisputed - You see nothing good in what you have.

You not have been to Rwanda, just borrowing pictures online and pose. It is pathetic bro.
any country that has at least 15 hours light is better than Nigeria.

Any country that has security without herdsmen, boko haram, Isis, SARS and wahala is better than Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by eternityk: 7:16am On Oct 28, 2019
wwwihy:
[/s]

What is this one saying?
Are u Yoruba?
I want to show u something now
Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by kokoA(m): 7:23am On Oct 28, 2019
netpro:

what is good in what we have?

1 Like

Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by netpro(m): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2019
Astark:
any country that has at least 15 hours light is better than Nigeria.

Any country that has security without herdsmen, boko haram, Isis, SARS and wahala is better than Nigeria

There is no Country with problems and challenges. Appreciate what you have and work to make it better.

The grass is always greener on the other side.
Re: The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In West Africa by Ttipsy(f): 7:36am On Oct 28, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? / Three Controversies That Will Haunt Tinubu's Presidential Ambition / Ugwuanyi Assures United Nigeria Airlines Of Maximum Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.