Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Broken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broken (2965 Views)

Viral Pre-wedding Pic That Has Broken The Net / Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! / 10 Bro Codes That Can Never Be Broken. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broken by Nienie(f): 12:31am On Mar 07, 2016
I met this guy online last year July and I fell totally inlove with him even though he doesn't stay here in Nigeria,he studies in Turkey..we talked and got to know what there is to know by mere talking..I believe the longer you stay or be with someone the more you know them.
Some months later i had an exam to write but i hadn't registered because imisused the money that was given to me..thinking I'd replace it with time.
But i wasn't able to replace it and I was running out of time and options,I told him about it and he offered to pay but i lied to him about the circumstances surrounding my not paying on time.
instead of telling him the truth about being given the money and misusing it..I told him no one cares and no one gave me the money.
He had pity and helped me out with the money..after all these months..I didn't tell him the truth but few weeks ago i started having this strong urge to tell him even tho I was scared he'd leave and never come back because I know how much he hates lies..but I couldn't bear it any longer so last week Thursday I told him the truth..he acted like he didn't care if I lied or not and that broke my heart.
Today,he brought up the topic again and after telling him what really happened,he said he'd never come back and I shouldn't ever try hitting him up ever again..he said he'd never believe anything I say to him again..he even doubts my feelings for him.
I'm so confused and heart broken..this was the only thing I ever lied to him about.
I've lost my appetite..I can't stop crying
I don't know what else to do.
He's blocked me on whatsapp..I can't even call.
I'm really sorry about what I did but he's never going to believe that.
I need your advice because the only thing coming to my head right now is just to put off my phone and stay away from people.
Re: Broken by SweetTee(f): 12:36am On Mar 07, 2016
Honestly, it has happened already. The best advice I can give is to move on. If he is going to forgive you, he'll get to you. But as for you, at least you don't have to live your life regretting you didn't tell him. You have done your part, and the ball is in his court now. If he decides not to contact you anymore, it's not your fault. I think you should move on to greener pastures.

4 Likes

Re: Broken by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 07, 2016
Op, when u lied, u shud've kept it that way...once money is involved everybody will be shattered when they know the truth..

Well, u tell him the truth..tho it set urself free but ur long distance relationship is wrecked..if I we're u,let him go & do not explain no more.he won't listen to u anymore anyway...u better move on & learn from that lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Broken by guente02(m): 12:43am On Mar 07, 2016
You knew he hates lies and you still told him a lie and make it clear to him tgat you tokd him a lie. Which part of ur brain is faulty bcoz i can't address your "senselessness". Truth be told you effed up big time so move d fck on.
Re: Broken by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 07, 2016
@Nienie take heart you hear? Why cry over him when a better gentleman is here?

Dry your tears jare, and come nearer let me walk you to the part of "No Sorrow".
Re: Broken by Pheals(f): 12:49am On Mar 07, 2016
Since u can't call him .... Well don't tell me u are having sleepless night because if him o ..(it is already late) do u no anyone close to him?

Y do u lie when u knw he hate lies?
Re: Broken by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 07, 2016
Babe you lied and it's a big crime.
You even committed a bigger crime by telling him.
Just move on and hope you find another maga soon. grin

2 Likes

Re: Broken by AfroKnight: 1:38am On Mar 07, 2016
Sorry.

Some guys cannot stomach lies. It unravels everything before their eyes. They'd no longer believe anything you say or have said. I don't blame such guys.

Sorry again. Please move on.

1 Like

Re: Broken by Ayomel(m): 4:18am On Mar 07, 2016
If what u are saying is right because you might still be lying if not just be calm and patient.
You will have another chance.
He felt cheated because he truly like or love u
Simple.
Re: Broken by falconey(m): 6:25am On Mar 07, 2016
Pheals:

Y do u lie when u knw he hate lies?

First of all no man i repeat no man likes lies, now that is a good question you asked there pretty lady which should be thrown to all girls.
Re: Broken by halfricanadian(f): 8:04am On Mar 07, 2016
cry cry cry cry if i tell u my own story u will fear God
Re: Broken by Nienie(f): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2016
when all of these happened..we've not got to where we are now..he didn't mean this much to me.
Re: Broken by halfricanadian(f): 8:23am On Mar 07, 2016
Nienie:
when all of these happened..we've not got to where we are now..he didn't mean this much to me.

cry cry cry cry
So he means this much too?

But lets be fair lies hurt badly

It doesnt cost a thing to say the truth bt it cost a lot to lie

He prolly wud av been a guy who has been lied to

if u love him show him u truly sorru dont say it show it embarassed dont want wat happened to me happen to u loosing d one u really loved cos of lies cry
Re: Broken by Nienie(f): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry cry cry
So he means this much too?

But lets be fair lies hurt badly

It doesnt cost a thing to say the truth bt it cost a lot to lie

He prolly wud av been a guy who has been lied to

if u love him show him u truly sorru dont say it show it embarassed dont want wat happened to me happen to u loosing d one u really loved cos of lies cry
he means the world to me..I woke up this morning with tears..I don't know what to do..how can I show him?he's not even in Nigeria..he has blocked me on every social network..I can't call him..I feel terrible.
Re: Broken by halfricanadian(f): 8:44am On Mar 07, 2016
Nienie:

he means the world to me..I woke up this morning with tears..I don't know what to do..how can I show him?he's not even in Nigeria..he has blocked me on every social network..I can't call him..I feel terrible.

Well move on to b fair u caused it u lied

And he must av been d type who people have been lyin to

Its hard to b with sumone u dont trust

Mayb ur next relationship u shd b open as possible cry cry so sorry mine too d problem nd d crime i committed was i knew d TRUTH to d several bundle of lies urs was a lie abi?

Mine was a sack of lies where can i start from i just walked out he prolly felt i dont worth it i wish him all d best with wat u av said i really dont kno wat to do

Just pray trust me sincere prayers can reach any one in d world he blocked u every where ryt he can block yr prayers can he? He is not God use prayers to get him bck let God know ow sorry u are nd he shd touch d guys heart for u cry cry my only advise av faith too dat ur prayers will work ok??
Re: Broken by Nienie(f): 8:49am On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

Well move on to b fair u caused it u lied

And he must av been d type who people have been lyin to

Its hard to b with sumone u dont trust

Mayb ur next relationship u shd b open as possible cry cry so sorry mine too d problem nd d crime i committed was i knew d TRUTH to d several bundle of lies urs was a lie abi?

Mine was a sack of lies where can i start from i just walked out he prolly felt i dont worth it i wish him all d best with wat u av said i really dont kno wat to do

Just pray trust me sincere prayers can reach any one in d world he blocked u every where ryt he can block yr prayers can he? He is not God use prayers to get him bck let God know ow sorry u are nd he shd touch d guys heart for u cry cry my only advise av faith too dat ur prayers will work ok??
I can't move on..not without his forgiveness.
Re: Broken by halfricanadian(f): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2016
Nienie:

I can't move on..not without his forgiveness.

Talk to God u can't do anything don't u bliv in prayers?
Re: Broken by wolfgangg(m): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2016
Don't tell me you're still crying ooo
Re: Broken by Nienie(f): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2016
wolfgangg:
Don't tell me you're still crying ooo
I am
Re: Broken by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 07, 2016
With the situation of things in our country, you went as far as Turkey abi Broiler, what happened to Naija guys, we wanna wake up and develop our land and here you are patronizing outsiders. To even think you are crying for them is very bad.
Re: Broken by Omoluabi16(m): 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nienie:

I am
why are you crying..who hurt my princess?
Re: Broken by halfricanadian(f): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nienie:

I am

Awww its ok cry cry cry cry

Pray to God ok??
Re: Broken by halfricanadian(f): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nienie:

I am

Awww its ok cry cry cry cry

Pray to God ok??.
Re: Broken by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
I cant wait to hear ur own version
halfricanadian:
cry cry cry cry if i tell u my own story u will fear God

Re: Broken by halfricanadian(f): 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
Oma307:
I cant wait to hear ur own version

grin its simple

And JESUS WEPT

cry cry cry cry thats my story
Re: Broken by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
Patronise made in naija guys to make naija strong

1 Like

Re: Broken by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Are u kidding me cos i cant just believe this
halfricanadian:

grin its simple

And JESUS WEPT

cry cry cry cry thats my story
Re: Broken by halfricanadian(f): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Oma307:
Are u kidding me cos i cant just believe this

No do i look like lil kesh skibo ow can i kid u wen im nt a mama goat smiley
Re: Broken by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
1. Get a visa, fly to Turkey, the moment he sees u problem solved..

2. If 1 didn't work I got some make up lines I made up.. Pm me for them grin

3. There's no 3 jhor 1 n 2 will work n nothing else cool
Re: Broken by chigoizie7(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nienie:

That is it, when u lie to a guy over nothing, he is never gonna trust u ever again, even if he forgives u, just say bye bye to that trust.

And Ee come be dis guy wey no dey naija, wey be say all his mind go de tell am say u don maga am. He is never ever gonna believe u again

If u lie to me and I found out, and den u begged, I will forgive you and keep fvcking you until I am tired or found someone better and den dump u cos I moved on long ago(the day u lied)

Guys can't date who they can't trust. Ee come be now wey girls de associate every kind gesture from aguyas maga and mugu.
Re: Broken by halfricanadian(f): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
chigoizie7:

That is it, when u lie to a guy over nothing, he is never gonna trust u ever again, even if he forgives u, just say bye bye to that trust.

And Ee come be dis guy wey no dey naija, wey be say all his mind go de tell am say u don maga am. He is never ever gonna believe u again

If u lie to me and I found out, and den u begged, I will forgive you and keep fvcking you until I am tired or found someone better and den dump u cos I moved on long ago(the day u lied)

Guys can't date who they can't trust. Ee come be now wey girls de associate every kind gesture from aguyas maga and mugu.

shocked shocked shocked shocked this one is strong o

Eleyi gidi gan even me no wicked reach dis if i forgive whole heartedly i will let it go nd trust again dats if i forgive from d depth of my heart i will trust again if i forgvie nd its nt from my heart i will let d guy go i dont like to waste peoples time

shocked shocked shocked shocked but your own is strong o
Re: Broken by chigoizie7(m): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

shocked shocked shocked shocked this one is strong o

Eleyi gidi gan even me no wicked reach dis if i forgive whole heartedly i will let it go nd trust again dats if i forgive from d depth of my heart i will trust again if i forgvie nd its nt from my heart i will let d guy go i dont like to waste peoples time

shocked shocked shocked shocked but your own is strong o

Dat one dey kwa, u na girl na.

Una too emotional, a girl will know what is d truth and still want the guy to lie to her so that she will feel good and happy @ d moment.

A girl will catch d bf with a girl in a compromising position and she will be like. "Gozie, please tell me u don't have anything to do with that girl" when she has already caught us. She just want to feel good even if it entails lying to her.

As for guys, we want it as it is. No lies, no deciet.

Lie to me and loose me.

But @times after I have lost the trust in you, my heart won't still let you go @ that time maybe because of the way and manner u were crying and begging, locking my heart out completely will be very heartless of me.she go begin see me as devil and me, I don't like people seeing me as d devil. So, I will pretend to forgive her (lies) so that she will feel good and happy.

Ofcourse we will be fvcking as that is d only thing keeping me in the relationship and when I am tired, I will start misbehaving so that she will be done to dump me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groom And His Mom Get Emotional On His Wedding Day (photos) / If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. / He Broke My Heart And Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.