Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

She Rejected/snubbed Him, Now He Is Bitter And Seeking Revenge. Cynthia Beware!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / She Rejected/snubbed Him, Now He Is Bitter And Seeking Revenge. Cynthia Beware!! (521 Views)

Married Male Seeking Married Female Or... / Ma Story: My Husband’s Revenge / Seeking Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Rejected/snubbed Him, Now He Is Bitter And Seeking Revenge. Cynthia Beware!! by a2space(m): 1:22am On Mar 07, 2016
Sometime ago me and my very good friend Chinedu decided to go shopping at The Palms mall in Lekki. Just as we stepped out of the mall, we sighted a very pretty girl who had a very radiant smile. Chinedu instantly told me that he found her very attractive and that’s the kind of girl that he wouldn’t mind making his wife. When he couldn’t control his admiration for this girl he decided to approach her.

Chinedu: Nice dress!
Girl: Thanks.
Chinedu: Hi, I’m Chinedu, what’s your name?
Girl: Cynthia

Then he goes on to ask her a barrage of questions, “Where are you from? What do you do? etc But she totally ignores him. After a while she excuses herself and just walks away. Then Chinedu gets angry and starts swearing and cursing at her. What are you feeling like? You’re a f0ol, 1di0t! Get lost!

He returns back to where I was standing and then;

Me : How did it go?
Chinedu: Don’t mind all those girls that like feeling like miss world, anywhere I see that girl again, I’m going to break her head!!

The above scenario plays out a lot in our daily lives and a couple of questions can be raised;

1. Guys typically wonder: Why do beautiful ladies behave like this all the time? Even to nice, warm and friendly guys?
2. Girls wonder: Why is he bitter? Why is it paining you like this?

What guys don't realize is that women of beauty get bombarded by nice guys every day, and it can grow quite tiresome. There are simply too many nice guys approaching them in a day to indulge in the same old lengthy dialogue time after time.

Now guys, what kind of ladies would you normally be interested in getting to know their name? The beautiful ones, right? And you’d less be interested in getting to know the names of the ugly ones. That’s the same way it works with ladies. Why would a lady who isn't attracted to you care what your name is or bother to even remember it? Why should she divulge personal information about herself just because you asked?

If you've ever been trapped in a conversation with someone you were not interested in talking to, you'll understand how uncomfortable it can be. Imagine this happening to you several times a day, almost every day, for many years. Wouldn't you recognize the need to shut these people down before they even got started?

Over time, as a beautiful woman interacts with ever more nice guys, she begins to evolve simple yet effective strategies for countering this barrage of bore. Collectively these strategies make up what is metaphorically called her “protection shield”.
Simply by approaching her and being nice, women of beauty assume you want something from them, she'll reason it's because you want to win her sexual favour. Even if you aren't interested in her sexually, she'll assume you are, just because you approached her in the same manner as the last half-a-dozen nice guys did that day.

Him: Nice shoes
Her (in her mind): I have a boyfriend
Him: What's your name?
Her (in her mind): Get lost
Him: Hi, how are you?
Her (in her mind): Look, I'm not going to date you.

Most men mistake these short-term defences for long-term personality flaws. This quite often turns men off and it is for this very reason that these strategies work. For a beautiful lady, it's better to allow a bunch of men she doesn't have attraction for to think she is a b!t.ch than to have to sit there and listen to them all. But is she really a b.!.tch? No she’s not. All my girl friends have been very wonderful ladies. In fact beautiful ladies have some of the best upbringings that you can think of!

Now guys let me ask you a few questions. Do you often find yourself being snubbed/rejected by ladies a lot?

I understand your pain!!

Would you like to know the proven formula for getting women and penetrating her “protection shield”?

I've spent the last 7 years studying female psychology in order to get an understanding of the causes of attraction. These experiences have given me a massive edge when it comes to dating and attracting the women I wanted. Over the years a lot guys keep asking me the secret of how I'm able to date such beautiful women so I eventually decided to write an e-book to help struggling guys to become more successful with ladies.

So are you ready to get more attention from ladies and take your social life to the next level? Then send me an email at a2space2015@gmail.com and request for my e-book, "STEP UP YOUR GAME! The Proven Formula for Attracting Beautiful Women".

Know this “If you can’t attract a woman, you are by dictionary definition sterile”

Please don't quote the post just reply to it. It's too lengthy

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Treat For Any Sexy Lady / Get Your Spouse In/around Port-harcourt:( Working Class Only) Drop Your Contact. / Too Many Lazzy Girls On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.