Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Biafra: IPOB Replies Buhari, Says ‘we Would Also Not Tolerate Nigeria’-vanguard. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB Replies Buhari, Says ‘we Would Also Not Tolerate Nigeria’-vanguard. (4744 Views)

Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari / IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election / Ex-president Jonathan Replies Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Biafra: IPOB Replies Buhari, Says ‘we Would Also Not Tolerate Nigeria’-vanguard. by ultron(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2016
Uteghe:

Yeah,few may fund it,hoping to use the Biafra agitation for political bargain. It doesn't mean they support it. Get that. No educated Igbo who is not benefitting from the conned out funds supports Biafra.

Are you Igbo?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Replies Buhari, Says ‘we Would Also Not Tolerate Nigeria’-vanguard. by dammytosh: 11:30am On Mar 07, 2016
Agunechemba1:

My brother.. 90% of igbos would vote for Biafra if a referendum should be allowed to take place.

So stop deceiving yourself that igbo elites are against Biafra.

It is only an Enemy of the igbo tribe that would vote against Biafra.

That's the fact.

Then bring on the referendum.

The confusion about this is Who and who will form Biafra. An Ikwerre man in River State is not ready to be called Igbo cos he believe he is a riverine man.

A delta state man does not see himself as Ibo.

So where we should start from is to do a referendum in the states that are to amalgamate to become IPOB the result will decide a way forward.

I am saying NO to a tout who will cause the death of millions of people and still esape in skirt and trouser to UK.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Replies Buhari, Says ‘we Would Also Not Tolerate Nigeria’-vanguard. by Agunechemba1(m): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2016
dammytosh:

Then bring on the referendum.

The confusion about this is Who and who will form Biafra. An Ikwerre man in River State is not ready to be called Igbo cos he believe he is a riverine man.

A delta state man does not see himself as Ibo.

So where we should start from is to do a referendum in the states that are to amalgamate to become IPOB the result will decide a way forward.

I am saying NO to a tout who will cause the death of millions of people and still esape in skirt and trouser to UK.

U think an ikwerre man would want to remain in Nigeria if they igbos go?

You are on a long thing. And you think the man from Niger Delta would want his resources to be used to develop Abuja and Lagos?

At least 80% of people in the SS/SE would vote for Biafra.

No matter how Nigeria try to divide the South South and East, the know their roots. One Nigeria is a scam. An Ijaw,efik and ibibio man is more Biafran than an igbo man.

Re: Biafra: IPOB Replies Buhari, Says ‘we Would Also Not Tolerate Nigeria’-vanguard. by dammytosh: 11:47am On Mar 07, 2016
Agunechemba1:

U think an ikwerre man would want to remain in Nigeria if they igbos go?

You are on a long thing. And you think the man from Niger Delta would want his resources to be used to develop Abuja and Lagos?

At least 80% of people in the SS/SE would vote for Biafra.

No matter how Nigeria try to divide the South South and East, the know their roots. One Nigeria is a scam. An Ijaw,efik and ibibio man is more Biafran than an igbo man.

That is the baseless assumption this struggle is based on.

An Ijaw, efik and ibibio man will have nothing to do with Igbo because of their perception about Igbo. How many times have my wonderful Delta / PH friends corrected me not to refer them as Igbo ?

Everybody has the right to decide to be independent & No need for argument, IPOB agitators should do the right thing.

Start with referendum or shut up and stop boasting and giving deadlines and shifting the goal post.

I have read about some shamefully referring to Kanu as their Mandela and I laughed.

That means they are ready for Kanu to spend 27 years in Nigeria Jail without them doing anything. That is a tactical manoeuvre from cowards.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Replies Buhari, Says ‘we Would Also Not Tolerate Nigeria’-vanguard. by internetpirate: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
I will not bandy words with someone who obviously has no basic home training. I mainly made a polite observation based on my experience...certainly not like your arm-chair critic position. I hate know-it-alls, especially when the lack basic decorum!!

You seem to know what millions of South Easterners think, and how suddenly they develop deep rooted feelings!! People like you are the problem with Nigeria: Not smart enough to keep an open mind on what they don't know, and without the morality or discipline to keep quiet.

sweetgala:

Really, I'd advise you cut off your tentacles cause they ain't feeling anything.

The prime reason Nnamdi Kanu otherwise regional support has expanded so greatly was because of the defeat the SE majority suffered at the polls over a year ago. Suddenly many indifferent Igbo decided they were being marginalized in a APC government they had little representation in at the party level.

Please stop trying we are not deceived, If some SE fellows want biafra they should compel their elected representatives to bring their case to the right body to deliberate such an issue; cue in the senate ! otherwise they can elect those who will come 2019.

The president does not have the constitutional authority to break a certain part of Nigeria up, does not have the power to enforce Federalism, does not have the constitutional power to declare a referendum, all that is under the purview of the NASS.

Any IPOB member who wants Biafra has a representative in the NASS, you know where their constituency office is, do what is truly necessary, to bring about the change you want.

The Nigerian state has every right under all international laws, to see any violent uprising which does not seek the above path as a national security threat that can be put down with military force.

Re: Biafra: IPOB Replies Buhari, Says ‘we Would Also Not Tolerate Nigeria’-vanguard. by internetpirate: 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
No, it intensified because of the issues that trailed the election period...tribalism, religion and the communal dislike for Igbos. Losing the election had little or nothing to do with it.

dammytosh:

Yes !! the agitation intensified because of election losers.

Re: Biafra: IPOB Replies Buhari, Says ‘we Would Also Not Tolerate Nigeria’-vanguard. by Agunechemba1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
dammytosh:

That is the baseless assumption this struggle is based on.

An Ijaw, efik and ibibio man will have nothing to do with Igbo because of their perception about Igbo. How many times have my wonderful Delta / PH friends corrected me not to refer them as Igbo ?

Everybody has the right to decide to be independent & No need for argument, IPOB agitators should do the right thing.

Start with referendum or shut up and stop boasting and giving deadlines and shifting the goal post.

I have read about some shamefully referring to Kanu as their Mandela and I laughed.

That means they are ready for Kanu to spend 27 years in Nigeria Jail without them doing anything. That is a tactical manoeuvre from cowards.

Stop typing rubbish from your brown roof in ogbomosho. How would you address a man from the Urhobo tribe or efik as an igbo man. ****

Re: Biafra: IPOB Replies Buhari, Says ‘we Would Also Not Tolerate Nigeria’-vanguard. by sweetgala(m): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
internetpirate:
I will not bandy words with someone who obviously has no basic home training. I mainly made a polite observation based on my experience...certainly not like your arm-chair critic position. I hate know-it-alls, especially when the lack basic decorum!!

You seem to know what millions of South Easterners think, and how suddenly they develop deep rooted feelings!! People like you are the problem with Nigeria: Not smart enough to keep an open mind on what they don't know, and without the morality or discipline to keep quiet.

Me the problem with Nigeria, the only people Nigeria don't need are those who cry foul when the ball is not in their hand.

It is fact before Jonathan lost the Igbo who had s strong representation in the PDP cabinets at the detriment of SW and never had substantial support within APC never had a word of complaint.

When APC was being formed they courted APGA much and tried to lure them over, but they stock themselves like labour to a dying party.

If you gamble your last dollar and loose , you don't expect to be reimbursed for the good faith that made you play the game. You lost , move on. That's democracy
Re: Biafra: IPOB Replies Buhari, Says ‘we Would Also Not Tolerate Nigeria’-vanguard. by dammytosh: 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Agunechemba1:

Stop typing rubbish from your brown roof in ogbomosho. How would you address a man from the Urhobo tribe or efik as an igbo man. If they Nigerian Government think people from the SS/SE would vote against Biafra then they should allow a referendum.

Typical of the 30 accounts squad !!

No ideology, deluded statistics, distorted facts and you jump on a post without basic understanding and you went on the loose.

I keep one of your lovely sisters in one of the brown roofs and she is the best thing that ever happened to my life. Just the same way I am to her.

If you are not ready for an intelligent discussion just like Kanu was not, Please have a nice week ahead.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Replies Buhari, Says ‘we Would Also Not Tolerate Nigeria’-vanguard. by laudate: 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
StOla:
An insignificant rant.

Nnamdi Kanu approached the Ecowas Court in Abuja that exist at the benevolence of Nigeria.
He termed himself a citizen of Nigeria, maybe he suddenly realised Biafra only exist in his head.

The SE politicians should begin to make the moves for this Biafran struggle, let them raise a motion and ensure a referendum is held and rigged to ensure their independence. I'll be happy to have my region devoid of a certain tribe of people who breath hate instead of oxygen.

May you live long! Wait...let me give you one chilled bottle for this incisive, articulate, witty response! cheesy

sweetgala:
Really, I'd advise you cut off your tentacles cause they ain't feeling anything.

The prime reason Nnamdi Kanu otherwise regional support has expanded so greatly was because of the defeat the SE majority suffered at the polls over a year ago. Suddenly many indifferent Igbo decided they were being marginalized in a APC government they had little representation in at the party level.

Please stop trying we are not deceived, If some SE fellows want biafra they should compel their elected representatives to bring their case to the right body to deliberate such an issue; cue in the senate ! otherwise they can elect those who will come 2019.

The president does not have the constitutional authority to break a certain part of Nigeria up, does not have the power to enforce Federalism, does not have the constitutional power to declare a referendum, all that is under the purview of the NASS.

Any IPOB member who wants Biafra has a representative in the NASS, you know where their constituency office is, do what is truly necessary, to bring about the change you want.

The Nigerian state has every right under all international laws, to see any violent uprising which does not seek the above path as a national security threat that can be put down with military force.

You talk am well, jare. Unfortunately the Igbo politicians support 'Any Government In Power' (AGIP). Or have you seen any of the national Assembly members from Ala'Igbo supporting Biafra?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Replies Buhari, Says ‘we Would Also Not Tolerate Nigeria’-vanguard. by laudate: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
MrEverest:
Do you even get it? Dont you know that public servants & politicians are under oath? Dont you know that if people Ike Ekweremadu, Arthur Eze, Innoson etc will be impeached, suspended or boycotted if they openly support Biafra? For now they can only do that covertly & we understand until on the eve of the actualization

Thanks for letting us know they are cowards, hiding in their closet....unable to thump their chest openly to declare what they believe in, or what aspect of Biafra they stand for! sad

Rochas Personal Mansion In Owerri Discovered With Underground Heated Swimming Po / NASS Warns Nigerian Airlines Against Flight Delays, Cancellations / Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV.