Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? (5903 Views)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) / You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Explorers(m): 5:55am On Mar 07, 2016
The moment you came home with bread.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by falconey(m): 6:00am On Mar 07, 2016
Kids!!!
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Funjosh(m): 6:05am On Mar 07, 2016
Explorer tongue
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Explorers(m): 6:08am On Mar 07, 2016
2. Out for shopping at Shoprite and they did this.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by cruzita(f): 6:12am On Mar 07, 2016
grin lick her clean na
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by eightsin(m): 6:12am On Mar 07, 2016
Lol. Quite funny
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by cruzita(f): 6:13am On Mar 07, 2016
Explorers:
2. Out for shopping at Shoprite and they did this.
u don get work that day

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by jaykaylegend(m): 6:13am On Mar 07, 2016
Jst keep looking
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by sinaj(f): 6:14am On Mar 07, 2016
I did worse lol
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Explorers(m): 6:17am On Mar 07, 2016
Gone bad.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 07, 2016
Stup1d parents for letting their kids messed up like that in any malls/shoprite..for goodness sake,that's a store & not their home...smh...
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Explorers(m): 6:20am On Mar 07, 2016
Your laptop.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Explorers(m): 6:21am On Mar 07, 2016
Whats she doing there? I wil ignore her there for 1hr.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Kondomatic(m): 6:33am On Mar 07, 2016
cruzita:
u don get work that day
Automatic employment.
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Aviero: 6:38am On Mar 07, 2016
E dey pain sha. But what can I do? If I beat am, she ft collapse.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by halfricanadian(f): 7:03am On Mar 07, 2016
Joy of motherhood

But number 2 shocked shocked shocked shocked i go tell d kids kuku kill me embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 07, 2016
My pikin scatter my lappie like dat. Hmmm e papa go buy new one. See dat ice cream boy, ole. The gal in d toilet ehn, na just to flush am abeg, my lil bro once washed his hands in his poo. Was the only one at home dat day. I just started crying as if someone was beating me till he joined me. Didn't knw how to even touch him.

14 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by princdebola201(m): 7:24am On Mar 07, 2016
Give them african treatment gringringrin
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 07, 2016
Lol, kids love messing things up mainly when left with their daddies. Men love giving babies full playing freedom.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Explorers(m): 7:37am On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:
Joy of motherhood

But number 2 shocked shocked shocked shocked i go tell d kids kuku kill me embarassed

grin
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by augster(m): 7:55am On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:
Joy of motherhood

those kids don grow na... I go beat them the way my papa dey flog me with “wire“
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by halfricanadian(f): 7:57am On Mar 07, 2016
augster:
those kids don grow na... I go beat them the way my papa dey flog me with “wire“

No cant flog them o

But they will arrange that place clean sweep

Mehn i go throway face as dem dey do am i no send dem grin
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Evidence1000(m): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2016
It's their time to do these. They can't do these when they're 20 na.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 07, 2016
Kids
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Gidoka(m): 8:20am On Mar 07, 2016
Explorers:
Gone bad.

He was trying to steal ice cream grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by ichommy(m): 8:21am On Mar 07, 2016
cruzita:
u don get work that day
grin
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by ichommy(m): 8:23am On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:
Joy of motherhood
Hahaha grin grin
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Explorers(m): 8:28am On Mar 07, 2016
Gidoka:

He was trying to steal ice cream grin grin

Noooo, he was just passing by the fridge jeje, the door of the fridge opened itself and everything inside the fridge poured on him just like that.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Nimi22(f): 8:33am On Mar 07, 2016
Explorers:

Noooo, he was just passing by the fridge jeje, the door of the fridge opened itself and everything inside the fridge poured on him just like that.
Exactly as if u know. I dont know why mum will refuse to lock fridge properly
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Nimi22(f): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2016
Explorers:
Whats she doing there? I wil ignore her there for 1hr.
thats your siesta corner for that day next time you will see toilet and run.
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Explorers(m): 8:43am On Mar 07, 2016
Nimi22:
Exactly as if u know. I dont know why mum will refuse to lock fridge properly

Lol...
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Smartsyn(m): 8:46am On Mar 07, 2016
It's my fault, i did same when i was a kid, karma at work...

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue / "I Started Having Sex At The Age Of Six…" — Nigerian Transgender Dapo Adaralegbe / Wife Hangs Herself And Two Children To Punish Cheating Husband (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.