Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,522 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? (5902 Views)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) / You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Jtmanager(m): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2016
G0ldcircle:
My pikin scatter my lappie like dat. Hmmm e papa go buy new one. See dat ice cream boy, ole. The gal in d toilet ehn, na just to flush am abeg, my lil bro once washed his hands in his poo. Was the only one at home dat day. I just started crying as if someone was beating me till he joined me. Didn't knw how to even touch him.

Jahaha....
I go nealy laff mad
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Jtmanager(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2016
Omo all those pics funny die esp number one... I go just follow her chill with the remaining butter As for number two... Na to go corner de look the pikin until coast clear ....
The rest na laugh I de laugh
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Kassidy90(m): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2016
Kids

Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Qualer: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2016
Nimi22:
Exactly as if u know. I dont know why mum will refuse to lock fridge properly

Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:34am On Mar 07, 2016
Explorers:
Whats she doing there? I wil ignore her there for 1hr.
grin grin Nah!! I bet you wouldn't have the heart to.. Her shrill noise fit comot your liver sef cheesy
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Nimi22(f): 11:12am On Mar 07, 2016
Qualer:

ehn ehn am i wrong? So why is your face like that? Mum mind yourself o. Ok
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Liljeez(m): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2016
Explorers:
The moment you came home with bread.
Dis moment wey dollar high so.....my butter nor fit waste oh......na to rub d bread for her body dey chop
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Explorers(m): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

grin grin Nah!! I bet you wouldn't have the heart to.. Her shrill noise fit comot your liver sef cheesy

Smiles...
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by MrCork: 11:45am On Mar 07, 2016
KashyBaby:
Stup1d parents for letting me have Mr Cork baby boy juss becosss he drives a range rover spot?...smh...

....Oooiii....be nice!!(Good diggger ) undecided
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Omoluabi16(m): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

The kid is adorable.. I'll just cuddle her.Stuffs like this is what make parenthood worthwhile and pleasurable.You must have done worse btw.
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
MrCork:

....Oooiii....be nice!!(Good diggger ) undecided

Until when u gonna stop mentioning me with ur nonsense quote?

I am so damn tired reading ur stup1dity here without mentioning my name! Shut d hell up! No one is interested in ur rotten ass range Rover! Take it with u in hell, who cares?

This bloke is keep changing my quotes & pestering me! angry angry
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
2. Will apologize and excuse meself shapaly grin sad cheesy
3. Will spank him and make sure I shout the 'bejesus' into him. He went 'helping' himself angry
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
Omoluabi16:
The kid is adorable.. I'll just cuddle her.Stuffs like this is what make parenthood worthwhile and pleasurable.You must have done worse btw.
Well, I wouldn't know grin though my mum said I was a cry baby.. No one was allowed to carry me save her cheesy..
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by AyamConfidence(m): 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
Explorers more o.., lalasticlala oya report for duty...come with dominique and mynd44 abeg
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by AyamConfidence(m): 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
Explorers:
The moment you came home with bread.
my reaction....i'l grab the baby and put her on the table...tear my bread come out and start to retrieve my butter...country hard o...the butter sef go get extra flavour

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by AyamConfidence(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Explorers:
2. Out for shopping at Shoprite and they did this.
i go just leave them run...eee le pa mi ke...mi o pa awon obi mi
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by AyamConfidence(m): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Explorers:
Gone bad.
hahahahahahahahahaha... I laugh the kid mehn
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by AyamConfidence(m): 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Explorers:
Your laptop.
better slaps with severe warning
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by AyamConfidence(m): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Explorers:
Whats she doing there? I wil ignore her there for 1hr.
1 hour ke...she will spend the rest of that day in there
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Omoluabi16(m): 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Well, I wouldn't know grin though my mum said I was a cry baby.. No one was allowed to carry me save her cheesy..
smh.
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by Born2winKingOG: 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
Gidoka:

He was trying to steal ice cream grin grin
because he is a black kid?
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? by baralatie(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

It`s Our Wedding Ffs! / A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue / "I Started Having Sex At The Age Of Six…" — Nigerian Transgender Dapo Adaralegbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.