Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) (57269 Views)

FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by ebony2011(m): 10:33am On Mar 07, 2016
Success comes with its own price.
Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by freshkik(m): 10:49am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided WE ARE GETTING TIRED OF THIS JAMES OCHOLI NEWS ALREADY undecided MANY NIGERIANS DIE ON VARIOUS ROADS NATIONWIDE SO HOW IS HE AN EXEMPTION WHEN THEY LOOT AND SHARE MONEY MEANT FOR INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT, DO THEY EVER REMEMBER KARMA INSTEAD OF YOU PEOPLE TO CREATE AN HASHTAG ON TWITTER TO DEMAND FOR IMPROVEMENT OF ROADS SO ACCIDENTS WILL BE REDUCED, YOU ARE ALL SHEDDING CROCODILE TEARS AS IF IT STOPS ANOTHER NIGERIAN FROM DYING ON OUR DEATH TRAP WE CALL ROADS. RUBBISH undecided
no wonder, you're still searching 4 love :/
Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by dival247(m): 10:52am On Mar 07, 2016
Rip is peace to dead
Nigerians loots to remember the next min no body know the next min.
Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by 2rez: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Nobody knows 2morrow

Word!
Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by mindtricks: 11:05am On Mar 07, 2016
If these characters running our country always remember they'll still die someday, things wouldn't have been this bad.
Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by Etizz: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided WE ARE GETTING TIRED OF THIS JAMES OCHOLI NEWS ALREADY undecided MANY NIGERIANS DIE ON VARIOUS ROADS NATIONWIDE SO HOW IS HE AN EXEMPTION WHEN THEY LOOT AND SHARE MONEY MEANT FOR INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT, DO THEY EVER REMEMBER KARMA INSTEAD OF YOU PEOPLE TO CREATE AN HASHTAG ON TWITTER TO DEMAND FOR IMPROVEMENT OF ROADS SO ACCIDENTS WILL BE REDUCED, YOU ARE ALL SHEDDING CROCODILE TEARS AS IF IT STOPS ANOTHER NIGERIAN FROM DYING ON OUR DEATH TRAP WE CALL ROADS. RUBBISH undecided

Gbam...!!!

Tell them....

1 Like

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by Uniben4sure: 11:16am On Mar 07, 2016
Reading this man's story, I can only but feel sad that he had to end in such a tragic way.

God! Where are you? Why do you always have to let the good ones perish in this manner? You end up making people like me doubt if you really exist.

Why must a man suffer from childhood only to die so painfully?

Agreed he was serving a terrible government, but at least his life should have been spared!

May the Ocholis RIP.

1 Like

Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by pizzsnow: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2016
Everything God does is perfect tho so painful bt let's believe God is upto sumtin.....lord have mercy
Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by 12345kid(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by JacksonD7: 11:42am On Mar 07, 2016
Sad, I pray God will give her the strength to bear the loss.
Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by Doosekpax(f): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
i have also been asking about the driver too but no one seems to give a damn.
Xaviers:
Too bad... I see village people at work. the car looks like it was on high speed n the tyre messed up. What about the driver?
Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by rafabenitez: 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Chanchit:
As a good samaritan, I just have to look after this babe.
lol,lwkmd,u wey neva look urself,look afta ur fada dere lwkms
Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by vivavik(f): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
My dad has always been an advocate of "don't travel with ur family the same time on the same means" now I understand it. Only God knows why and only HIM protects. May their souls RIP, Amen.
Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by MDOLOFU: 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pls guys help us pray for kogi we are tired of negative record. Is only kogi we hav 3governors in 1day, governor in waiting die, inconclusive election, governor wit out deputy n now minister n family die haba we are tired.
Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by Dharasso(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
This is just sad
Re: Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) by ddigitech: 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
Peace was my client and i miss her so much embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed she owns a clothing line clevermash.com i personally designed for her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio On Buhari's Visit (pic) / Top Wanted Boko Haram Commander Arrested At Borno LG Chairman’s House / Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.