Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,841 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters (19316 Views)

Justice John Fabiyi Who Halted Saraki Corruption Trial Retiring In Two Weeks / 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. / Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by omenka(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2016
They should hurry up and come defend their adopted son. We are waiting.

Saraki is one sore thumb which must be severed otherwise the plague spreads to the entire body.

He can bribe all the reporters he wants, but he certainly can't bribe every Nigerian media outlet- least of all SR.

Thank God for Sowore.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by anonimi: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2016
ziccoit:
Corruption is been run by well organized syndicate in this country. That's why it's very difficult to nail those who have ruined this nation. There is possibility that other interests, apart from the media, that have anything to do with this case would've been approached in the like manner.

PMB has a huge job on his hand if he must clean this country of rots.

Do you know why PMB has not cleaned up the senate and HoR that is filled with his party, APC people in majority?
That may be a good place to start if he is serious about his fight against corruption, not so?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528508_political20catoon_jpeg388939f5abe0d6aa488640afd36eb164

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2525077_nationalassebly_jpeg71d66f931a1a7ec6df0b899a793ef6b6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278

1 Like

Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by IVORY2009(m): 10:58am On Mar 07, 2016
omenka:
They should hurry up and come defend their adopted son. We are waiting.

Saraki is one sore thumb which must be severed otherwise the plague spreads to the entire body.

He can bribe all the reporters he wants, but he certainly can't bribe every Nigerian media outlet- least of all SR.

Thank God for Sowore.

Wat is between you and one "Nigeria" you're to quick to attack @ and news that come on board, I subspect u are on some politicians payroll, prove me wrong!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by saintkel(m): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2016
Y won't he bribe his way. U think say everybody d believe dis nonsense chanting people call change? Guy any way na way, any hustle na hustle
Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by xreal: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2016
Sahara Reporters.
Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2016
Meet the NL judges. Even my 5 years old cousin knows this news is fake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by greatiyk4u(m): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2016
Ratello:

Over funny dey worry you cheesy cheesy how you take know all these about Chukwudi abi na ur colleague for the same office? cheesy

Smart question

1 Like

Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by mkoabiola: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2016
Does it mean that shara reporters don't take bribe.hmmmmmm
Kudos to SR if they ar not among d brown envelope colleagues
Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by Dexema(m): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2016
forgiveness:
Don't worry, the real unbribable reporters are here on Nairaland. So, that one na waste of money.

In short, TVC go do their master's bidding.
their master' that met with saraki and osinbajo few weeks ago in a closed door meeting and they all came out shining teeth. now you can see the reason behind my comment on late minister ocholis thread.
Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by modath(f): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Our own Chukwudi is an ordinary gateman @ Ijora Olopa...Don't mind the fact, that he defends Corrupt people online..he does that on an empty stomach

Miss Ngene, you are a wicked somebori. cheesy grin cheesy

Is he really almost 50 like Omenka implied? cheesy
Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by dyn1800: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2016
Mrs you're bad oooo..... you mean someone like that guy could be making such noise on "empty" stomach?
NgeneUkwenu:

Our own Chukwudi is an ordinary gateman @ Ijora Olopa...Don't mind the fact, that he defends Corrupt people online..he does that on an empty stomach
Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by mdyusuff01: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2016
grin Shine ur eye's ooh! Jeje I dey ma tin someone send me frnd reqst on FB it was a lady name BELA ROSE frm London I happy say I get Oyibo frnd 1 tin leads 2 Oda she say she go send me new apple laptop! a guy called me diz morni dat I av a package frm UK dat I shold call him back when I called he explain how it come they embassy in Lagos knowing fully dat am not in Lagos he now said since I can't come to Lagos right now I should pay 6k into one account that de package will come to my door step! I now go back check de babe profile everything na London I check her friends all na Nigeria that's how I discovered it's scam oooh! be wise don't fall 4 dem!
Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by Ralphdan(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2016
OH! SAHARA why?
ok show us pictures. undecided
Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by emzila(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2016
Ratello:
"Chuks Okocha" is anyone thinking what I am reasoning in my mind especially with the "Chuks" first name shocked shocked oh Lord let it not be my nigga "Chukwudi44"........cheesy
those NAMES and money are Siamese twins
Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by Praktikals(m): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2016
jcflex:

Last week, he unveiled a new legal team led by a former Attorney General of Nigeria, Kanu Agabi, who once supervised the chairman of the Code of Conduct Tribunal, Danlami Umar, and who while as a minister of justice recruited Rotimi Jacobs, the chief prosecutor against Mr. Saraki.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/07/senate-president-saraki-bribes-judicial-reporters-ahead-corruption-trial[b][/b]
Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2016
modath:

Miss Ngene, you are a wicked somebori. cheesy grin cheesy

Is he really almost 50 like Omenka implied? cheesy

Everything was on his facebook profile before he closed it after the exposure! Shukwudi should be closed to 60..
Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by DonCortino: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2016
APC!!!! CHANGE!!!!!!

Sai Motherfuckers!
Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by jaksabbey(m): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2016
SMH......

Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by Intendy: 11:42am On Mar 07, 2016
SR na winch o.see them quoting names.i fear them. oya saraki waiting for your own epistle
Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by eleko1: 11:43am On Mar 07, 2016
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed.
NgeneUkwenu:

*Faint*
Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by Deen77: 11:45am On Mar 07, 2016
Democracy, government of d politician and d judiciary with d lawyers and the journalist together with political thuggery.
Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by feedthenation(m): 11:48am On Mar 07, 2016
Evidence of the bribed money or else...
Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by dammytosh: 11:53am On Mar 07, 2016
eleko1:
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed. *Faint*

Pours water to revive eleko1.

Faints in the process. Two fainted people. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by Jyah01: 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Buhari n his loyalists r planning hard to remove Saraki in order to manipulate the federal government n turn everything to their favour. We should support Saraki, they are not all clean including the president.
Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by Vado(m): 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
If you pay attention to Saraki maneuverings, you'd know that he is one hell of a schemer. Hardly run out of gimmicks. Imagine recruiting Agabi as his counsel not necessarily because of his tact but perceived influence he has on the chairman & the prosecutor.
Nothing would excite my soul more than seeing this gbewiri ex governor of mine and his theiving family rot behind bars.
Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by forgiveness: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dexema:
their master' that met with saraki and osinbajo few weeks ago in a closed door meeting and they all came out shining teeth. now you can see the reason behind my comment on late minister ocholis thread.

No worry, Oga seun no dey dere. Na still win win for Nairalanders. grin
Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by nabiz(m): 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Truly hunger dey for Naija. Just 50k and they agreed to sell the trust that is built around the. What a hungry reporters. When dasuki dey share billions and una dey collect 50k
Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by LocalChamp: 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
The Face Of Corruption

Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by wonlasewonimi: 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Thank God, Oga Seun Doesn't Take Bribe...

Try him with a banana island mansion first.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by JDellagio: 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
That anyone believes this is just as appalling as the vague and baseless report, the names of these aides are well known, so putting a name here and there does not validate your report.

If you claim this happened, why aren't the names of the papers that were present revealed?

This shoddy journalism SR practices is becoming tiring. If this can be taken as the truth, then its safe to say yet to be confirmed allegations that Tinubu and Nasir el-Rufai sponsor stories like this on your site should be taken as the truth too.

The way this thing works is this; blogs like SR take the time to paint stories that discredit everything outside their preferred outcome. Now once unsuspecting readers take this in, hook, line and sinker, when a report comes out stating something other than what SR wants, the public becomes angry, the judicial officers are humans too, they are pressured by reports like this. This is preempting the judicial process

jcflex:
With his trial before the Code of Conduct Tribunal scheduled for Friday, March 11, 2016, Senate President Bukola Saraki’s aides have given bribes to judiciary numerous reporters based in Abuja in order to shape the reporting of the trial, two reliable sources have confirmed to SaharaReporters.

An undercover investigator for SaharaReporters was present when Mr. Saraki’s aides met with Judiciary reporters inside an Abuja garden called Nelson Nuek Gardens, and handed each of the reporters the sum of N50,000. The garden is located in the Central Business District of Abuja, quite close to the International Conference Center.

Our major source, who was present at the parley, disclosed that all the judiciary reporters covering Mr. Saraki's case attended the meeting where bribes were handed out.

Our two sources disclosed that Chuks Okocha, a special assistant to the Senate President, distributed Mr. Saraki’s cash largesse to the reporters. At the meeting, the senator’s aides struck a deal with the reporters to have only one of the friendly reporters write a report of the trial which would then be syndicated among all the reporters. It was agreed that each reporter would merely retouch the syndicated report and send it to their medium.

Before his appointment as Mr. Saraki’s aide, Mr. Okocha had worked for Thisday newspaper group, owned by Nduka Obaigbena.

One of our sources revealed that Mr. Okocha warned the reporters that the Senate President’s office would not tolerate any negative reports by the reporters who collected the bribe.Saraki's spokesperson Yusuf Olaniyonu was being awaited when our investigator left the meeting.

Senator Saraki is being prosecuted for alleged false declaration of assets. All his attempts to use political contacts and appellate courts to scuttle his trial failed. Last week, he unveiled a new legal team led by a former Attorney General of Nigeria, Kanu Agabi, who once supervised the chairman of the Code of Conduct Tribunal, Danlami Umar, and who while as a minister of justice recruited Rotimi Jacobs, the chief prosecutor against Mr. Saraki.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/07/senate-president-saraki-bribes-judicial-reporters-ahead-corruption-trial[b][/b]
Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by surey: 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
Baba God, fight for masses of kwara state by rewarding him ACCORDINGLY. hmmmmm remain CURSED
Re: Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters by iamrealdeji(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Saraki is a tortoise. He looks like a tortoise with that round face,he thinks like a tortoise,he's gentle like a tortoise. That's what I like most about him. Even though he's very corrupt,but he's very smart and clever like a tortoise. He never runs out of card. He'd keep giving you pick 2's and rejecting your pick 3's.  He never runs out of gimmicks. I know he'd still pull out some more jokers on this oncoming trial

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Announces Alamiyeseigha's Funeral Arrangements / Lagos Distributes 115 Jeeps To Obas / Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.