Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

How Many Pastors In Nigeria Can Do This? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Many Pastors In Nigeria Can Do This? (568 Views)

Pres. Kagame Closes Down 6000 Churches; Pastors To Hold Degree In Theology / Only Nigeria Can Fix Its Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Pastors In Nigeria Can Do This? by klassic(m): 7:49am On Mar 07, 2016
We don’t want your dirty money’, Pope tells patrons ON MARCH 2, 20163:06 PMIN NEWSCOMMENTS Pope Francis Wednesday issued a stinging rebuke to rich patrons who offer the Church dirty money gained through exploitation, telling them to take back their cheques and burn them. “I think of some benefactors of the Church that say ‘take this offer for the Church’, and it is profit from the blood of those abused, treated as slaves, workers with poorly paid jobs,” he told the faithful on Saint Peter’s Square. “I say to these people: ‘Please, take back your cheque, burn it’. The people of God, the Church, does not need dirty money,” he said at the end of his weekly general audience at the Vatican. The Argentine has repeatedly denounced those who profit from slavery, corruption or exploitation, including several heated attacks on the mafia, from Italy to Mexico. In 2014 he expelled all unrepentant mafia members from the Church and condemned them to Hell in the afterlife in a move which sparked fears of retaliation from the underworld.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/we-dont-want-your-dirty-money-pope-tells-patrons/
Re: How Many Pastors In Nigeria Can Do This? by preggi(m): 7:58am On Mar 07, 2016
klassic:
We don’t want your dirty money’, Pope tells patrons ON MARCH 2, 20163:06 PMIN NEWSCOMMENTS Pope Francis Wednesday issued a stinging rebuke to rich patrons who offer the Church dirty money gained through exploitation, telling them to take back their cheques and burn them. “I think of some benefactors of the Church that say ‘take this offer for the Church’, and it is profit from the blood of those abused, treated as slaves, workers with poorly paid jobs,” he told the faithful on Saint Peter’s Square. “I say to these people: ‘Please, take back your cheque, burn it’. The people of God, the Church, does not need dirty money,” he said at the end of his weekly general audience at the Vatican. The Argentine has repeatedly denounced those who profit from slavery, corruption or exploitation, including several heated attacks on the mafia, from Italy to Mexico. In 2014 he expelled all unrepentant mafia members from the Church and condemned them to Hell in the afterlife in a move which sparked fears of retaliation from the underworld.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/we-dont-want-your-dirty-money-pope-tells-patrons/

Yes there are few Pastors in Nigeria that can do this. Pastor W.F Kumuyi can do it. Hold on, I am not a Deeper life member.

Many are concerned about the loot.

(1) (Reply)

Why UK Is Most Corrupt Country In The World. / You Won't Believe What Outgoing British Prime Minister, David Cameron Is Spotted / US Deploys Supersonic Bomber To Bases Near North Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.