Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers (36440 Views)

Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies / "Buhari’s Ministers Are Unhappy" - Bishop Kukah / Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by DONSMITH123(m): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2016
As a few of his predictions seem to have come to pass, President of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, has urged Nigerians to pray ceaselessly.

He made the call as President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration recorded the death of Minister of State for Labour, Barrister James Ocholi, demise of some Nollywood stars in the last few weeks, killings in Benue as well as Saudi Arabia and Iran cold war.

In his new year predictions released in December 2015, Apostle Suleman stated that Nigeria would witness serious political developments.

He said some ministers would be absent from cabinet meetings in 2016 due to health related issues while some won’t return alive.

Expressing sadness on the death of Ocholi on Sunday, Suleman, reiterated his charge on Nigerians to pray ceaselessly for themselves and office holders.

Speaking to DAILY POST through his media manager, Folorunsho Hamsat, Suleman specifically called for divine intervention “so that a sitting state Governor would not die before the year runs out.”

“The apostle recieved the news with sadness and again stated that a governor may die next.

“He will speak to the public soon but for now, his condolence on Mr. James Ocholi’s death goes to the federal government, the people of Kogi, his friends, family, staff and others touched by the unfortunate incident,” Hamsat said.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/07/a-governor-may-die-next-cleric-who-predicted-death-for-buharis-ministers/

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by OsusuMustFlow(f): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2016
ah
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by Luizkid(m): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2016
just go and put ur predictions to good use at bet9ja, not all this trial n error... he even has a media manager, a pastor

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by icewinz(m): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2016
Touch not my anioted and do my prophet no harm- what God says.

So to the next person after me i hope you dont criticize mr sulieman.
I just wish the are more positive prophecies than the negative one's nigerian prophets carry all around.

In other news-my birthday is to please show me some love with the like button.

125 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by DONSMITH123(m): 8:43am On Mar 07, 2016
smiley
Luizkid:
just go and put ur predictions to good use at bet9ja, not all this trial n error... he even has a media manager, a pastor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by Pheals(f): 8:44am On Mar 07, 2016
It seem God don dey clear naija problems
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by Vicboi1(m): 8:46am On Mar 07, 2016
Wow as for me because would suggest that all this corrupt politican die so to give room for the good ones as for the governor that might die next well we are watching Rochas OKOROCHA better start praying because it seems like ur candle is about to be blown off

3 Likes

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by Pheals(f): 8:46am On Mar 07, 2016
Luizkid:

So u dey play bet9ja ! When last do u win ? Just asking ! That man may help u out
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by OnankpaBa(m): 8:47am On Mar 07, 2016
too harsh bros...no talk about men of God like that o...Just an advice thou.

Luizkid:

7 Likes

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by OnankpaBa(m): 8:48am On Mar 07, 2016
so you are the owner of life and death who knws the next person to die. Mumu at the highest order.

Vicboi1:
Wow as for me because would suggest that all this corrupt politican die so to give room for the good ones as for the governor that might die next well we are watching Rochas OKOROCHA better start praying because it seems like ur candle is about to be blown off

2 Likes

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by Sunky200: 8:53am On Mar 07, 2016
@op change your headline because prophet's don't predicts but prophecize

2 Likes

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by Katier00(f): 8:58am On Mar 07, 2016
DONSMITH123:
smiley
my brother o
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by DONSMITH123(m): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2016
am speechless dear

Katier00:
my brother o
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by SweetLove0(f): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by funkyibodude(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2016
Rubbish, that ain't no prediction, but a mere speculation. He should provide the name of the governor and the condition that will lead to his death. Doing this guess work ain't gonna help.

12 Likes

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by stephnie1(f): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by stephnie1(f): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2016
Luizkid:
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by Pheals(f): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2016
funkyibodude:
Rubbish, that ain't no prediction, but a mere speculation. He should provide the name of the governor and the condition that will lead to his death. Doing this guess work ain't gonna help.
the one he says is enough. Bro !!/ u want make they arrest him

1 Like

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by ahaz: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2016
DONSMITH123:
As a few of his predictions seem to have come to pass, President of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, has urged Nigerians to pray ceaselessly.
He made the call as President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration recorded the death of Minister of State for Labour, Barrister James Ocholi, demise of some Nollywood stars in the last few weeks, killings in Benue as well as Saudi Arabia and Iran cold war.

In his new year predictions released in December 2015, Apostle Suleman stated that Nigeria would witness serious political developments.

He said some ministers would be absent from cabinet meetings in 2016 due to health related issues while some won’t return alive.

Expressing sadness on the death of Ocholi on Sunday, Suleman, reiterated his charge on Nigerians to pray ceaselessly for themselves and office holders.

Speaking to DAILY POST through his media manager, Folorunsho Hamsat, Suleman specifically called for divine intervention “so that a sitting state Governor would not die before the year runs out.”

“The apostle recieved the news with sadness and again stated that a governor may die next.

“He will speak to the public soon but for now, his condolence on Mr. James Ocholi’s death goes to the federal government, the people of Kogi, his friends, family, staff and others touched by the unfortunate incident,” Hamsat said.

Cc: lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/07/a-governor-may-die-next-cleric-who-predicted-death-for-buharis-ministers/
which sitting governor will you wish to be next? for me, is the Hausa man ruling a southern state.

1 Like

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by OsusuMustFlow(f): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2016
NA WAO

ahaz:
which sitting governor will you wish to be next? for me, is the Hausa man ruling a southern state.
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by diasporaman(m): 9:42am On Mar 07, 2016
Guy watch your tongue. Don't incure curse upon your life. Am Apostle Johnson Suleman's protege,you there not malign or say nonsense about God's servant.
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by funkyibodude(m): 9:51am On Mar 07, 2016
Pheals:
the one he says is enough. Bro !!/ u want make they arrest him
my dear forget those pastors and their predictions. He may not necessarily provide the name, but he can provide the day or month and details of his death.. For instance he can say" a southern governor may die before August in a car crash or plane crash or brief illness".. Anyone as long as he's sure. But just saying a governor may die next is the same as saying that anyone may die this year because death is inevitable. I hope you get my point.

10 Likes

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by winkmart: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2016
He's he happy now that's his prophecy has come to pass

1 Like

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by Flexherbal(m): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2016
Ok. Where are our chibok girls?

2 Likes

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by kilode100(f): 10:49am On Mar 07, 2016
Will anyone get out of this life alive?...

Prophet of Doom, You too shall Die!!

27 Likes

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by optional1(f): 10:50am On Mar 07, 2016
ok

so may we start to dey prepare 4 jollof rice b dat
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2016
If it doesn't say what he Bible says, it's not a prophecy from God

God won't contradict himself.

And I'm sure if safety precautions were taken, the minister wouldn't have died. Pastors be banking on people's ignorance

3 Likes

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by Bsc(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2016
This man have relegated T.B Joshua... Am sure he will come top four again..
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by lonelydora: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2016
Today is my birthday. Show some likes please.

16 Likes

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2016
Suitable for high temperature climate
Zinc coated anti rusted body
Rugged compressor for super cooling
External condenser for easy maintenance
24months warranty on compressor and cabinet
Low noise operate
Rated Voltage: 230v
Capacity: 115L
Rated Frequency: 50Hz
Refrigerant: R134a/40g
Foaming Agent: Cyclopentant
Colour: Silver

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer / The Impact Of Benny Hinn’s Rejection Of The Prosperity Gospel In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.