Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers (36451 Views)

Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies / "Buhari’s Ministers Are Unhappy" - Bishop Kukah / Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2016
How, make me understand
Pheals:
It seem God don dey clear naija problems
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by bluecircle470: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2016
Rubbish soothsayer looking fr attention which u'll nt get. Better go register fr Nairabet
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by Justicealh3(m): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2016
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by Intendy: 10:55am On Mar 07, 2016
they are here again
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 07, 2016
My brother, he has to apply wisdom by not calling the name, or u want him to rot in jail
funkyibodude:
Rubbish, that ain't no prediction, but a mere speculation. He should provide the name of the governor and the condition that will lead to his death. Doing this guess work ain't gonna help.
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by DExplorer1: 10:55am On Mar 07, 2016
When you say MAY, then it's a prediction.
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by caphone: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2016
Na dis kind pipu dey make oda pipu dey yab christianity die. What if yo prediction no come to pass. Yeye man instead to predict say half of yo church members will be rich before the end of the year yu are here rantin like a dejected fool
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by Ayento: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2016
God I pray for discerning spirit to know between fake pastors,prophet and true ones so that I will not be misled

1 Like

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by boolieWoskie: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2016
Vicboi1:
Wow as for me because would suggest that all this corrupt politican die so to give room for the good ones as for the governor that might die next well we are watching Rochas OKOROCHA better start praying because it seems like ur candle is about to be blown off

Vic, u should nail your coffin just like the movie "the original" because u dont know a bit of what u're saying and for that, i pity u seriously!!!!! joining the band wagon to destructively criticize Gov Owelle will surely be ur doom. a governor that fulfills his campaign promise(free education at all levels, rehabilitation of all city roads, payments of salary at when due, remodeling the face of Imo from the cave it used to be) amidst of economic travails bedeviling this country. you among the selfish ingrates or u're just naive or less inform so u better go get sense!!!!!
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by saintkel(m): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2016
funkyibodude:
Rubbish, that ain't no prediction, but a mere speculation. He should provide the name of the governor and the condition that will lead to his death. Doing this guess work ain't gonna help.
Na to call u pronounce say u be d next to leave na dia u go shut up
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by onatisi(m): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2016
The word "may" nullifies this as a prediction. It is a common knowledge that 95% of political office holders are terribly sick,even the president is sick . So using the word " may" removes this prediction as a prophesy but rather a guess word. A prediction or prophesy is a statement of certainty,if he said a governor "will " die,then one can take the prophesy serious

2 Likes

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by billyG(m): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2016
Is it fayose or Wike?

1 Like

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by emzila(m): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2016
nothing as "MAY " when God is set to speak through his true servant. he makes it clear and if there is a way out, he also state it clearly and then left for the person involve do the needful or face the prophecy as it is said.
prophets in Nigeria are just good at talking advantage of the credulous people.

2 Likes

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2016
diasporaman:
Guy watch your tongue. Don't incure curse upon your life. Am Apostle Johnson Suleman's protege,you there not malign or say nonsense about God's servant.

You're Johnson Suleiman's protégé yet you can't write proper English
No wonder you're so gullible! undecided
Shame on you and your kind. You're part of the problems of this country...chasing after prophesies and miracles, and leaving what your Bible says!

N.B: Please feel free to tell your so-called apostle to bring on the curses...I denounce both of you angry

2 Likes

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by DonCortino: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2016
funkyibodude:
even those that prophesied Jesus' coming could not give exact details and yet it came to pass. he dont have to give details, he has deliverd his message. he who has ears, let him hear!
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by magzey: 11:14am On Mar 07, 2016
THANK GOD HE USES "MAY" BECAUSE HE DONT EVEN KNOW IT SHOULD BE HIS TURN. ONLY GOD CAN TAKE LIFE .NOT RITUAL PROPHECY. NOISENSE .

1 Like

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by greatiyk4u(m): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2016
He only predicted that. Some ministers will be out due to ill health and some won't come back,

Logically, this one was not out due to illness but uncertainty....fatal accident, so he only predicted death not prophesy in my opinion.
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by cr7lomo: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2016
Vicboi1:
Wow as for me because would suggest that all this corrupt politican die so to give room for the good ones as for the governor that might die next well we are watching Rochas OKOROCHA better start praying because it seems like ur candle is about to be blown off

What makes u think its a governor, cos it cud b a deputy governor that we ain't familiar with... after all the minister that died was a state minister and not a federal minister
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by Bgorgeous: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2016
Prophet is suppose to bearers of good news not bad news
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by greatiyk4u(m): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2016
DonCortino:

even those that prophesied Jesus' coming could not give exact details and yet it came to pass. he dont have to give details, he has deliverd his message. he who has ears, let him hear!

They did, stop mis informing the public.......Isaiah gave exact prophesy of Christ coming.
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by bueze046(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2016
Baba.. Abeg that OBJ own never wan to come true
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by smileysmiley(f): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2016
ahaz:
which sitting governor will you wish to be next? for me, is the Hausa man ruling a southern state.
me too ooo... the aboki ruling the eastern heartland... by the way I wonder why any sane Nigerian should be interested in praying for them when their death will bring about good change *brings out my paper and Biro* time to keep records... if you quote me, you will join the list cause that same road that killed the minister has killed thousands of Nigerians yet we have heard nothing about it but it killed the minister and its all over the news... if he had even the tiniest interest of Nigeria at heart maybe he wouldn't have lost himself and his family to death... No disrespect for the dead though but I don't feel sorry for the family and they can stop boring our headlines with their story cause "he is just another Nigerian who has died from an auto crash".

1 Like

Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by dammytosh: 11:35am On Mar 07, 2016

He said some ministers would be absent from cabinet meetings in 2016 due to health related issues while some won’t return alive.

Was this not the prediction ? Is that what happened ?

Nigerians are naive.
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by Ralphdan(m): 11:35am On Mar 07, 2016
Isorriit
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by Swaggeronfleak(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2016
optional1:
ok

so may we start to dey prepare 4 jollof rice b dat
With ur fine face
Hope u know say ppl go chop ur own one day?
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by 4nobody4every1: 11:37am On Mar 07, 2016
He is a good teacher of the word cool
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by mikkypel(m): 11:41am On Mar 07, 2016
Sunky200:
@op change your headline because prophet's don't predicts but prophecize

Even sometimes, they propheSIZE grin
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by salegella: 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
Sunky200:
@op change your headline because prophet's don't predicts but prophecize
Gullible polytheist and blind follower of paul (not jesus)
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by musb92yahooco: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
He may b d 1 to first die who die first is best known to Almighty Allah I advice him to keep mute and stop looking for A cheap publicity
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Luizkid:
just go and put ur predictions to good use at bet9ja, not all this trial n error... he even has a media manager, a pastor
i swear, if i can predict what will happen in the future, i will close up bet9ja grin
Re: A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers by Spyman28: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
It is damn annoying reading about these prophets of doom in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer / Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.