Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren (2885 Views)

Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate / Police Releases List Of Authorized Siren Users / Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2009
the woman representing my constituency at the uk house of parliament rides okada(powerbike) to the parliament,
the minority leader in the house of parliament rides a bicycle, grin
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by AloyEmeka9: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2009
saxywale:

the woman representing my constituency at the uk house of parliament rides okada(powerbike) to the parliament,
the minority leader in the house of parliament rides a bicycle,  grin

Dem never kidnap her? Chineeekeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by Fhemmmy: 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Dem never kidnap her? Chineeekeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Send message for that to happen now.
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by mccloud224(m): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2009
Same ol back and forth.I'll see what happens when the president or governors wife defaults.All na talk talk.The time wey Iyabo "default",no be 12 hours for air conditioned cell with generator she dey.As dem release, na so the story of fraud case die.Useless country.
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by DoubleN(m): 12:47am On Jul 18, 2009
Na so so noise!!After all this grammer,it would be back to business as usual.
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by jaybee3(m): 6:34am On Jul 18, 2009
saxywale:

the woman representing my constituency at the UK house of parliament rides okada(powerbike) to the parliament,
the minority leader in the house of parliament rides a bicycle, grin

They do cos that's the practical thing to do. Good roads, good transport system/laws, parking space is at premium around the parliament and it's bloody cheap.
Why don't the minsters ride bicycles or powerbikes? They will probably get assaulted if they try it as the country has grown tired of the current government's policies.

Improper use of siren should be banned
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by AloyEmeka9: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Send message for that to happen now.
E be like say una dey do anya ura for that Britain. That woman will yield pounds sterlings if you can kidnap her.
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by beefy23(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2009
chichii:

some big pastors in Nigeria use them too

Is this really true? 
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by shoboy9: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2009
Wetin Turai do dem? grin
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by ohaechesi(m): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

E be like say una dey do anya ura for that Britain. That woman will yield pounds sterlings if you can kidnap her.

thats why people like you will never be opportune for a visa abroad because of your evil mindset grin grin grin
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by guysmat(m): 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2009
Those (House) people are just Jobless vampires angry

Have they passed any ban on the production of fake drugs, child abuse (street hawking), etc ?

Have they ensured that education is compulsory for all kids at least up till graduation from secondary school?

Have they paid the old teachers that taught us while we were growing up?

Have they passed any bill to ensure that the minimum wages for ordinary working citizens are met or improved upon?

What about your parents that are pensioners? Is the pension coming regularly or are aged parents having to make unending calls to friends and "insiders" in order to get the gist of what is happening and at the end, it's all "I hear say this , I hear say that"?

Have they made any progress towards ensuring that you have pipe running water and electricity available to you 24/7?

What are the state of your roads, food and personal security?

The list is endless cry cry , ; but rest assured that this move to ban "insignificant things" will not put food on your table. But they will celebrate it as one of their outstanding achievements in years to come.

What has been done for you since you became self aware that has improved your situation? You're on your own for now; you're President is fighting a losing battle to bring sanity to his Government. Those vampires don't want change and they'll go all out to maintain the status quo.
You think these people give a damn about you? Think again. Click on the link below to see what they're living on.

This is an extract from the AIT Network "outlining" the take-home of your Senators:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWYoTJr9uME

Which way forward?
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by blackmann(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2009
In a country where thieves rule supreme as our so-called leaders, anything can happen. They shld rather remove the immunity clause for public office holders.
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by sley4life(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2009
they should also be jailed if possible
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by pek(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2009
Fhemmmy:

There is nothing wrong in the office of the first lady, only wrong when she is now abusing the office.

Fell your pain

do you mean feel which i think is the appropriate word there.
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by Amjustme: 11:37am On Jul 20, 2009
The same people who make the laws in Nigeria, break the laws,  We heard of this a long time ago even the use of tinted glasses but people go about using them without any penalty, so??
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by mrperfect(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2009
Isn't that them them?
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by SegzyJoe(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2009
daydreaming, have they succeded in banning traditional chiefs?
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by Nezan(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2009
How does that translate to three square meals on my dining table? angry
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by Nezan(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2009
Nezan:

[size=14pt]How does that translate to three square meals on my dining table? angry[/size]
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by GEW: 11:48am On Jul 21, 2009
it is like the land is cursed
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by etengokoi(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2009
Suprise enough, in some states even okada (Alalo) do use siren to beat traffic.
very funny. Naija!!
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by etengokoi(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2009
Funny enough, House of Assembly is only looking for sitting allowance. they leave hot national issues affecting the country and escalating things of no importance for discuss. Naija!! where are we going to?
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by Ubermensch: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2009
Isn't there more important legislation to be written?
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by Nezan(m): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2009
etengokoi:

Funny enough, House of Assembly is only looking for sitting allowance. they leave hot national issues affecting the country and escalating things of no importance for discuss. Naija!! where are we going to?
grin cry
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2009
This bill is sexist and I mean so sexist. They should ban the use of siren to all government officials except the police and emergency vehicles. No law should target a group of people at all,
Re: House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren by drn0(m): 12:56am On Jul 30, 2009
FUNNY ENUFF, SOMBODY ALREADY AIRED DIS BUT I FEEL D SAME WAY 2, ENFORCE D LAW WEN I FINISH MY REIGN AS AN EXCELLENCY, STUPID IDIOTS!!! BAN EVERY ODY FROM USING D NOISY THING

Bomber Defiant: ‘though I Failed, Others Will Succeed Next Time’- Abdulmutallab / Fashola Urges Review Of Revenue Allocation Formula ! / Pius Ayim Pius Appointed As New Secretary To Thel Government Of Federation (sgf)