Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered (38868 Views)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Army Hands Widows & Children Of Boko Haram To Borno State Government / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by lalasticlala(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
…Moves to plant bombs in VP’s residence uncovered

The Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Thursday told the National Economic Council that plans by the Boko Haram sect to dump bomb-laden refuse in his house has been uncovered.

Osinbajo’s disclosure was contained in a copy of press briefing, the “Talking Point” circulated to journalists after the six hours meeting.

The material was only circulated by the council secretariat after the Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, has briefed journalists.

The briefing was attended by three other states’ governors namely — Solomon Lalong (Plateau), Atiku Bagudu (Kebbi) and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Enugu).

The talking point reads in part: “The Vice President regretted that insurgency has affected the economic life of the northeast and the country as a whole.

“He called for the council to speak as a team to put pressure on the Service Chiefs to increase their effort in fighting insurgency.

“There should be increase in sensitization and education channels like radio and television.

“The Vice President also disclosed that security reports have revealed that scavengers are now being prepared by insurgents to dump refuse laden with bombs in the house of the Vice President.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-targeting-osinbajos-house/

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
While Osibande was busy taking pictures with Chalk foundation

meanwhile they left buhari, saraki, atiku,IBB and other known political muslim's

just to bomb the longer throat pastor-turned-politician

Boko-haram is Anti-christ the bible talked about

and their supporters will forever suffer memory lost and tongue twisting

una wan kill Osibande so that a northerner will emerge as VP that will succeed the president

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
Who gives a f***? undecided Sometimes when it's winter I fantasize of being a Guerilla Freedom fighter killing Politicians with my army and trying to Bring a reform to my Fatherland. But thats what it is.........just fantasy. Africans are too lazy and have high endurance. Too lazy for their revolution......... Too lazy to fight for their offsprings. But someday decades to come they will reach their limit and stand up to their oppressors undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

I hope his house is not in Lagos! shocked

Why is he crying out, thought he's a pastor? grin

20 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Pelummy(f): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
God will forbid the evil plans

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Abduletudaye(m): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Let this BH just die already! Haba! angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Y them no bomb am

political bombing

i dnt blv this cooked story

they're trying to make us blv Boko-haram is not APC

We're wiser now

save us the stories plz

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by dre11(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
shockedshocked

Bomb at the vice President resident
Who is now safe in this country if their threat were successful

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by dubylhover(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
i think we need to have CTU in dx country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Ephemmm: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Every job has its own risk: yours is not an exemption Sir tongue tongue tongue

But I am convinced that no evil shall befall you, neither shall any plague come near your dwelling place because he that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high, shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

21 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Themonster: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
maybe at least his boss will drop his burukutu and face the real issues instead of touring USA but I doubt it because Buhari loves sipping burukutu because he's burukutu sipping gorilla.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:
God where are u

plz do something
So u leave ur FTC space come dey drag space here with us.. lipsrsealed

Smh4u

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:

So u leave ur FTC space come dey drag space here with us.. lipsrsealed

Smh4u

ROTFL
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Jamexjulius(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
J
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by CR77(f): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
cheesy
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Adaahjacob(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
I belong to every body and belong to nobody.

So as to BOKO HARAM!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Buchukwu: 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Pure propaganda. Osinbade should tell Buhari to call his boys to order.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by CR77(f): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin Really grin grin
dubylhover:

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by free2ryhme: 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Their plans wont see the light of the day

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
THOSE ANIMALS IS AT IT AGAIN angry

STOP BOMBING PEOPLE LIKE BISCULT angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Macelliot(m): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Katakata don burst, Fowl Yansh don open....
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by CR77(f): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin Ask Buhari
sonofananimal1:
How

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by VickyRotex(f): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
dubylhover:

Yea, with Jack Bauer heading it undecided

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
God is watching.

Scavengers to drop refuse laden with bomb at his house? undecided

The one in vgc? Please explain berra o! shocked

in that case na to use padlock dey lock dustbin be that o! grin

God is watching...

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by UnknownT: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
these days one can't differentiate between a real news and a propaganda angry, na God get power sha

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by dhardline(m): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
Thats bad news
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by CR77(f): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin In 3D
VickyRotex:

Yea, with jack Bauer heading it undecided
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by bunmioguns(m): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
am sleeping

Don't disturb me

undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
Story story

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by adonbilivit: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
thank God for my vp...God abeg o...they should also always try to uncover their plans to bomb the masses and we will clap for them. sad

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by ERODEDEAST(f): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Why not Boo.hari this guys think they are smart they just want to make it a muslem/muslem stuff

Useless CHANGE Government

Fellow Nigerians Boo.hari is not ready to Move this country forward but derive joy I chasing shadow it's pathetic that years to come Nigeria might not move forward in any aspect e.g infrastructure etc.

Boo.hari as a president of Nigeria is a disaster to Africa - Ex US envoy.

Boo.hari has no solution to Nigeria's Problem - Balarebe Musa.

Lastly he (osubanjo) should start watching Boo.hari and other Northerners from a distance thereby limiting his tour to the North East.

I don tok ma on, If you like hiya.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Man Selling Party Flags: 'PDP ₦200, LP ₦300, APC - Dey No Dey Gree Buy' / Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke / Osinbajo Visits Wounded Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In Yola (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.