Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

T - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / T (970 Views)

Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African / Have You Experienced This Too? / If You Experienced All This And You Are Still Single. Biko Go And Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T by kiddkash(m): 9:08am On Mar 07, 2016
T
Re: T by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 07, 2016
all of the above and how much am I receiving for the telling u?
Re: T by missingrib(f): 9:13am On Mar 07, 2016
that annoying moment when your waiting for alert and u keep receiving mtn SMS..that moment u found out that ur fone is ringing and u run all the way from outside to pick ur call to avoid missed call just to found out its airtel or etisalat calling,that part always annoying..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T by Young03(m): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2016
wait let me ask ifa
Re: T by Kondomatic(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2016
missingrib:
that annoying moment when your waiting for alert and u keep receiving mtn SMS..that moment u found out that ur fone is ringing and u run all the way from outside to pick ur call to avoid missed call just to found out its airtel or etisalat calling,that part always annoying..
I think the most annoying thing is sleeping on the same bed with someone who chews, talks, swallows, scratches body in his sleep and snores like I better pass my neighbor generator.
Re: T by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 07, 2016
5, 16. The no 5 is really annoying
Re: T by missingrib(f): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2016
Kondomatic:
I think the most annoying thing is sleeping on the same bed with someone who chews, talks, swallows, scratches body in his sleep and snores like I better pass my neighbor generator.
lolzzz
Re: T by JimsonJaat001(m): 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
missingrib:

Annoying...annoying it all get

(1) (Reply)

This Has To Stop / See The Price She Paid For Taking A Selfie / Check Out This Hilarious Signpost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.