Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,727 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece (37274 Views)

Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos / Bukky Ajayi Celebrated Her 82nd Birthday 5 Months Ago (photos) / Bukky Ajayi Dies At 82 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by Afroconnect: 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Stuning lady back then,rocked the world and back. Old age no dey look face ooh,make una dey use bleaching cream with ease for all dem olosho girls.
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by atoleybaba(m): 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
BabaNath:
You might be right but wait until you clock 82years like she is before you judge. Anuofia
82? Am giving d daft fellow 20 more years and let us see how ugly he would av been by then. Poor minded fellow cool grin
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by agborodun: 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by atoleybaba(m): 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
babsnuel:
its not vanity shes living behind a legacy....Fela has died since '97 but he is still remembered till today....so nothin dis woman has achieved is vanity
my bro it is vanity....she will die and people will use "was" for her...her fame won't follow her to her grave neither will it give her automatic ticket to God's kingdom. We all should just strive to do what is good in God's eyes and give him is due praise....I love her sha. She is one of my best and reasonable few artiste we av in d industry
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by Irreplaceable48(f): 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Shuuuu What happened to her leg
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by 19naia(m): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
emerged01:

Na the middle guy o! Oga I just dey ask o! No vex o
Ok my friend. The real stage name is not Abass. Its Abounce and hes had that nick name since 1988 or 1989. Were you born by that time?
Any way, he still raps and was rapping well well the day we took that photo. Maybe hes not making albums or concerts now, but he still sticks to the art.
His mum, is his main focus these because of her age and delicate condition. Hes a good guy taking care of a good woman, his mum.

Heres another picture for you to take and do us a favor and round up fans to support him in making a living at his art so he can better take care of his mum. Maybe show the photo around to some ladies, the guy is getting grey hairs and still in need of a wife. Judgeing by his care for his mum, he will make good care for a wife as well. grin cheers and thanks in advance.

Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by eminent007(m): 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by okpurukata(f): 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
If this woman is 82year, that means she was acting even at 70yrs. That's great. She used to act very wicked parts. I think Patience Ozokwo took over. From her. She is a real legend.
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by emerged01(m): 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
19naia:

Ok my friend. The real stage name is not Abass. Its Abounce and hes had that nick name since 1988 or 1989. Were you born by that time?
Any way, he still raps and was rapping well well the daywe took that photo. Maybe hes not making albums or concerts now, but he still sticks to the art.
His mum, is his main focus these because of her age and delicate condition. Hes a good guy taking care of a good woman, his mum.

Oh sorry! I meant to say abounce. Lol! You are too funny. Not everybody on nairaland is a kid! If I was born at the year you mentioned how did I know him to be a rap artist? I'm very sure abounce is my age mate.

I'm a fan of his mum and one of his fans. I also know him to be an artist. I have seen in some series.

2 Likes

Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by buttercupbae: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Very sweet woman
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by Evidence1000(m): 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
Laveda:
I almost cried when she made that speech embarassed embarassed

Nearly did not kill the bird.
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by BabaNath(m): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
atoleybaba:
82? Am giving d daft fellow 20 more years and let us see how ugly he would av been by then. Poor minded fellow cool grin
You mind the misfit?
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by kaylight12(m): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Eyaaaaaaaaaah!dis woman is my favourite actress,long life ma,d world will never forget u.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by Afroconnect: 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
atoleybaba:
my bro it is vanity....she will die and people will use "was" for her...her fame won't follow her to her grave neither will it give her automatic ticket to God's kingdom. We all should just strive to do what is good in God's eyes and give him is due praise....I love her sha. She is one of my best and reasonable few artiste we av in d industry
It's not vanity,its a life well lived.
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by Drabrah(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
These r d real nollywood gladiators. Not d yeye ones we av these days.
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by Laveda(f): 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
onatisi:

But ppl dey carry wicked rumours ooo.
It was rumored last year or so that she is dead.
End time people embarassed embarassed
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by kode12: 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
bringbackourGEJ:
Who is she?
If you don't know who Bukky Ajayi is lemme just tell you in Oshimholes voice** go and die**
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by atoleybaba(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Afroconnect:

It's not vanity,its a life well lived.
Solomon lived a good life yet called it vanity..Paul once lived a life of fame and referred it to vanity a chase after d wind . u canur understand
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by Tex42(m): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
What a speech!
Eyah! Mummy Bukky, the Lord is ur strength.
I have 4given u too, even though u never offended me.
For ur gospel of 4giness, ur days shall be increased in folds in Jesus name!
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by Tex42(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
kode12:

If you don't know who Bukky Ajayi is lemme just tell you in Oshimholes voice** go and die**
lol!

Bros take it easy, who knows, he might be one these indomie generation guys.
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by danbrowndmf(m): 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
WOW!!! I watch this woman as a kid while i was growing up,especially in yoruba movies.
Never knew she can't stand No more. Living Legend toh bad. E kuro lo na fun mama wa.
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by ODUBEZE: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lacomus:
At a point in life yu realize that all struggle, fame , wealth , achievements, office ,affiliation, FTC are vanity !!!
So true! wishing that U could do what you used to do.
God bless our struggle
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by MercyFlow2205(f): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
Love u so much my name sake
Age gracefully mama
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by distilledwalex(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
bringbackourGEJ:
Who is she?
Better go do your assignment and leave this place now, or better still go dey watch your favourite Nickelodeon... Omo Ana!!!

2 Likes

Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by distilledwalex(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
bringbackourGEJ:
Who is she?
Better go do your assignment and leave this place now, or better still go dey watch your favourite Nickelodeon... Omo Ana!!!

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by distilledwalex(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
spotlessduke:
ewwww! She looks ugly She's a typical 'Y' i no talk anytin oh grin

One could possibly guess the kind of fuuls that raise this maladjusted fuul... Wel until you reach that age and see how good you look, maybe then your post could be justified. onye ara
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by catalan15(m): 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Short of words....
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by emerem: 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
She is a great actress, cant forget her role in Golden Ring, featuring Liz Benson and all em guys like that. Mama, age gracefully.
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by Kazrem(m): 12:03am On Mar 08, 2016
This is an actress. Not the skinny cleavage flaunters that we have today
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by Almonda: 12:44am On Mar 08, 2016
I was in a queue at one of the Nigerian banks where she came in leaping with a walking stick! i realized she was indeed a mother of virtue with how she pleaded for chance! hmm! no wonder she lived this long cry
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by puffylee: 4:00am On Mar 08, 2016
bringbackourGEJ:
Who is she?
goan drink bobo n cheese ball fast! Old persn pissure no dey ur house? undecided interrupting elders upandan!
Re: AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece by 19naia(m): 4:12am On Mar 08, 2016
emerged01:

Oh sorry! I meant to say abounce. Lol! You are too funny. Not everybody on nairaland is a kid! If I was born at the year you mentioned how did I know him to be a rap artist? I'm very sure abounce is my age mate.

I'm a fan of his mum and one of his fans. I also know him to be an artist. I have seen in some series.

Good on you mate. You probably have seen more of his and his mums performances than myself. I know him and his family since way back but was exposed to nothing about their Nollywood side.
Maybe it has to do with myself coming from a household in Naija with no TV or Radio, and when we did have one, it was only reception of rural area programming. Also as school mates, school wasnt a place where we watched TV for a chance to see his mum at work.
I havent lived in Naija since 1990 and thats also another factor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation / Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.