Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) (37272 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) / Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo / Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by bossvic: 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
The former BB Naija housemate shared this cute photo of his son, Mayson, who turns 2 today. Happy birthday to him. TTT on his IG page wrote

"2years ago your mother and I welcomed you to your new place you now call home and that's our heart.... I love you Mayson and I wish you a very happy Birthday today. I am glad I am not away so I get to experience this amazing day with you 
(Ella I surly will make it up to you Love) it was a sad day for me 4years ago losing my elder brother #offiongetimemmanuel but your coming restored life not just to your mum and I but to your grandma as well. We love you now and always. HBD son".

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSLemWvgdXA/

http://trendshood.com/2017/03/bb-naijas-ttt-shares-photo-of-2-year-old-baby-on-his-birthday/

9 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by bossvic: 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Smellymouth: 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Cute son.

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by poshestmina(f): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Cute and chubby kid .

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Ladycloud(f): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Happy birthday mayson smiley

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Kentura(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
The kid you denied..

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Mologi(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
just look at the cute lad his Papa denied....

happy birthday boy

17 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by GoggleB(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
Kentura:
The kid you denied..
At least he already accepted he lied.
Nigerians.

17 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Kentura(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
GoggleB:

At least he already accepted he lied.
Nigerians.

what would make you deny your kid in the first place? and now he's professing so much love for him.

Nigerians.

48 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Ebuka478(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Strong resemblance cool

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
hope he don get job now after wasting his time at BBN?

3 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by jejemanito: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
wink
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by wizard007(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Most of y'all castigating him would have done worse for a smaller fee

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Rapsowdee01(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
see oooo o
poshestmina:
Cute and chubby kid .

How will you say this boy is chubby ? Better check dictionary... Olodo slay queen

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Homeboiy: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
The one wey u say he don die

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by botad(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
So you fit celebrate your son outside BBN wall?

Olosho!

Cute boy though!!!

4 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Goldenheart(m): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tin Tall Oniro

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
Happy birthday Lil boy

Kentura:
The kid you denied..
shut up! It's called hustling. He did all that to secure bright future for his family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
What's our business?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by lightwind(m): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Say big thanks to BBN,they have really made you popular ....before who Sabi you ...

5 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Akalia(m): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Good for him. My son is underway.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Arsenalholic(m): 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Fine boy
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by MrMcJay(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tony Iscariot.
Sold his son for less than 30 pieces of Silver.

18 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by daddyrich: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
Missing you in da house bro
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Happy birthday Lil boy

shut up! It's called hustling. He did all that to secure bright future for his family

"There's dignity in labour"

Whatever that means! undecided

9 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by kikiwendy(f): 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
cute boy from a cute papa
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by BizLifeE: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
What a nice thing!

Perfect Money/Payeer here: .com.ng
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Cute baby! kiss kiss
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
VickyRotex:

"There's dignity in labour"

Whatever that means! undecided
They just words joined together grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
They just words joined together grin grin

Objection! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata / Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation / 5 Most Humble Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.