Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram (54764 Views)

Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by Jacko01: 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dude spoke word n fact nairaland atheist continue.... God even know say we try change una

1 Like

Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
kimond101:

Hustle hard like you'll live forever and live a righteous life like you'll die tomorrow.
How do you as a person manage to achieve these two incompatible things?

1 Like

Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by OpinionCounts(m): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
I pray he lived according to his quote, then he surely is in a better place.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by oluxy(m): 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
R I P
Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by film2(m): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
May your soul find peace in God your maker..

1 Like

Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by winkmart: 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
chocolateme:
May his soul rest in peace. Looks responsible

You like him

1 Like

Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by raph101(m): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
So long bro
Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by raph101(m): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
The moment of truth. There is no God
Receive sense in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by henrydadon(m): 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
we all gonna cross over to the other side one day
Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by ify84(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
The moment of truth.
There is no God

English hard you to understand... Oya, go read the post again

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by Lekewatt(m): 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
ur post states there is.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by palsenator(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
The moment of truth.
There is no God
Did you read what you wrote? Look inward my brother and you will find 1001 reasons to believe that there is a Force behind creation, that guides our lives. There is God bro

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hustle hard like you'll live forever and live a righteous life like you'll die tomorrow.

i love this
Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by zealog: 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
The moment of truth.
There is no God

The fool says in his heart that there is no God.

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
Live everyday like its ur last...one day, u'll be ryt. Rest in peace,Josh.
Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by huntax(m): 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
The moment of truth.
There is no God
Yeah, there isn't, because the universe somehow created itself, the sun just appeared in the sky out of science, the stars too followed suit.. And oh, you also became out of science. Ever wondered how science knew not to give the sun life, but somehow chose to give u life instead? I mean, u breathe, feel, eat, piss, sh*t, u even have a pair of eye balls to read this message, simply because science designed it. I'd like to know the chemical compound of the act of breathing in and out.
People like you just can't accept that there are some things beyond our reasoning... His ways are beyond our thoughts, deal with it.

4 Likes

Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by CEOMilkyway(m): 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
The moment of truth.
There is no God

FOOl!

I'm sorry bro, but that's what my bible call people like you. Its only a fool that says there is no God. One day you will know that there's a God but I hope it won't be too late by then.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by kimond101: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
0rex:

How do you as a person manage to achieve these two incompatible things?

It's possible.
1. I am a muslim
2. I ensure to be within limits of what my creator enjoined and avoid what he forbids.
3. I pray on time and give charity.
4. I try my best to avoid being corrupt.
5. I work hard to make money and hope God opens a greater means of sustenance for me whilst still being grateful for all He has done.
6. I try to be just even though no man is perfect.

At the end if the day God is the one who decides who is successful and who is not.
God is the one that knows when, how and where we are going to die.
God is the one who does as he wills by His power and ability and decree as He wants by his majesty and honour.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
We graduated couple of months ago, awaited NYSC, you were posted to FCT and now you're gone?

Good bye Ocholi Joshua.
Salem University mourns you. cry
Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by RichYoungNigga: 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
ify84:

English hard you to understand... Oya, go read the post again

Please, can you point out the grammatical blunders in my post and i will give you $4000
Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by DRPMJ(m): 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
RIP
Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by restored2016(m): 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
I think we should be more careful abt the things we say and post on social media b4 we Invite things into our lives unexpected. What you always say you will surely see. This world is more spiritual than you think! Proverbs 13:3' he that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life, but he that openeth his mouth wide shall have destruction.' Rip bro.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by Oracle16(m): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Rest in peace. May your soul rest in the bosom of the LORD.
Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by deife(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
kimond101:
The life of this world is nothing but a temporary place of delusion in which competition in worldly affairs diverts us until we visit the grave.

All the hustle to become this and that becomes a thing of the past with death.
Engr./Dr./Barrister. ....becomes 'the body' in death.

Well said, Bro.
Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by clarity4clear(f): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
Rest well dude
Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by rhozaay(m): 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
he will surely find out now
Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by LoveJesus87(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
FOOL!!!!!!
Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by Godbaby1: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
There is God and he is so real. He is more real than the person sitting beside you. To those who call themselves atheist, y do u always try to deny God's existence even when you know he is real. Your mind tells you he is real yet u still deny his existence. My advise is that you repent now before its too late cuz this may be your only opportunity. Repent! Repent! Repent. God loves you so much and he is willing to take u back. ...God bless u

1 Like

Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by Godbaby1: 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
The moment of truth.
There is no God

There is God and he loves u even in ur unfaithfulness. He is full of love. Let him into your heart today and u will forever experience peace. The kind of peace that is beyond your comprehension. God loves you more than u love yourself.
Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by femi4: 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
The moment of truth.
There is no God
Go and die first
Re: Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram by Nickymezor(f): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Rest in peace Josh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) / Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) / Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.