Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,051 members, 7,810,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short (61795 Views)

Remembering James Ocholi: One Year After His Death (Photos) / Seized $9.8m: How EFCC Raid Cut Short Andrew Yakubu’s Guber Ambition / Buhari Under Pressure To Replace Ocholi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2016
Taking a look at different photos late Joshua Ocholi uploaded on Instagram, I think this is the most touching of them all.

Here he dreams about being a better James Ocholi, who he called his mentor.

Sadly, death took both the dreamer, the person being dreamt of, and the Home builder all in one day.
http://starttells.com/2016/03/26/late-joshua-ocholis-dream-that-was-so-cut-short/

4 Shares

Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by MrKong: 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
In political circles, what look like an accident isn't always an accident

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by trailblaiza(m): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Eeya

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by 4nobody4every1: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
sad

1 Like

Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by odiereke(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
It's well. God knows better.

1 Like

Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by vicola0281: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
m
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by kennyman2000(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
May God be with the rest of the family.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by dimsonu(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
embarassed
MORAL OF THE STORY.

While you dream, remember life is short.
Neither money, fame, knowledge, power nor looks can save you when Mr Death comes knocking.
Hence, this fragile life of ours; lets make good use of it.
Make it count.
Let Love lead.

Rest in peace young Ocholi

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by PHfinest(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
RIP
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by olempe(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Smh

1 Like

Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by macaranta(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
embarassed
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by Pidggin(f): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
cry cry
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
See cute guy kiss Rip cry

1 Like

Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by dhardline(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Life is a journey...one day we'll return and give account.

1 Like

Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by Nonybb: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
APC- Abokii Promises Cancelled

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by kozmokaz(m): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
y dat death no go kill all dis our yeye politicians
leave dis fine boy alone?
keep resting in peace niggur
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by francescainnoce(f): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
I'm so wairy bout sudden death, not because I wanna live forever for I know no one can but because I don't want to go to hell.... Nd that's really scary...
I refuse to die before my time in Jesus name; death by mistake I rebuke!! Death my accident; I jump and pass.
Oh Lord please always protect me and all those related both by blood and friendship.
May God continue to grant eternal peace to all who have passed on. AMEN

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hmmm rest in peace.. Man of God
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by Neyo230(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
May he continue to rest in peace cry
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by tpiar: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
another ghoulish thread, what are we supposed to do with this info?

zombie op.

You do realise adding "forever" to your user id does NOT make you immortal? What is more important is your own account of yourself when you face God, work on that.

2 Likes

Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by Mannylex(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
This is Touching... RIP to them both.. embarassed

I like the part where he borrowed JColes line from the "No Role Modelz" track.
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by Kaybee14(m): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
There is nothing we can say than to God to comfort the bereaved family and continue to grant his soul, dad and mum an eternal rest.
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by mytime24(f): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Eeya

1 Like

Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by HomesOfLife(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Who's he pls...
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by Terror666(m): 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
[quote author=MrKong post=44133821]In political circles, what look like an accident isn't always an accident[/quote

U watch too much of Hollywood movies
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by tpiar: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
why is this moniker above not banned?

because the site admin have not been questioned about it?

1 Like

Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by Donpeak(f): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Eeyah
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by JoaHynppes(m): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
[size=17pt]don't understand! Anyone with me [/size]
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by ziccoit: 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Everyone will die with pregnancy of a kind of dream. The only way out of "perfect rest in peace" is to live a life of God not of that whom we think is "God".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jammeh Gets His Plane Ready As Nigerian Warship Heads To Gambia.Photos / How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) / Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.