Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture (25983 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Maje Ayida Welcomes Son With BabyMama, Anita Solomon / Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by OneNaija(m): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2009
Debby Rowe, the land lady of Michael Jackson's rented womb has bowed out of the picture for 4 million dollars. If you think that this ends the dispute over Michael Jackson's millions, you are sadly mistaken. The National Enquirer reports of a one night stand in Norway between Michael Jackson and a smitten fan that resulted in the conception of a son, with no clinical intervention whatsoever. The National Enquirer reports as follows.

"Michael Jack*son’s “secret son” – devastated over the King of Pop’s sud*den death – is plan*ning to have a DNA test that could put him in legal conten*tion for a huge chunk of the singer’s estate, The ENQUIRER has
learned exclusively. Omer Bhatti, 24, wants to find out “once and for all” whether he’s Jackson’s biological son,,

Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by inme: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2009
mem, e be like say dem kno like this kain news sha
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by Shaz(f): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2009
What??
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2009
I think Michael na my papa too.
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by spikedcylinder: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2009
Lol! I saw this coming.

I can see a resemblance though.
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by graciella(f): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2009
una no go leave d man to die in peace.

after his death more pple come out 2 claim one tin or d oda

this world na wa o
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by mamagee3(f): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2009
Stupid Liar. angry
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 18, 2009
cheap publicity, since some AAs have Hispanic/middle eastern blood.
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by sexyLeamon(f): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2009
another bomb has drop let see what happend next
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by philip0906(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2009
I swear if I have a gun and live in the states,I will shoot those 2 mudafuckkers called debie rowe and omer bhatti. angry.so its now he is dead he wants 2 know if Micheal Jackson was his father?where was he when Micheal was alive?I do believe now that some people had their hands in the death of the Pop star.Its unbelievable sad
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by Afam4eva(m): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2009
mama-gee:

Stupid Liar. angry

How do u know he's lieing.
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by Shentz(f): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2009
He don't look like Michael Jackson. But then why would the guy come out when he's 24
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2009
gold digger's angry poor dem micheal died owing debts so nothing 4 dem grin
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by dollykeyz(f): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2009
i'm also one of his children. very soon, nigerians will become his child too
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by horlahmie(f): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2009
KJV meaning Ko Jo version: Na lie. Leave MJ make the guy get rest of mind for the grave wey im dey at least!!! cool cool
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by bennics: 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2009
since everybody wants to get a slice of MJ wealth maybe i should join the bandwagon and try my own luck
cos mesef resemble the man i get im kind of nose grin
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by sweetpie23: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2009
fat lie angry
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by Gracito(f): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2009
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by mamagee3(f): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2009
afam4eva:

How do u know he's lieing.

Is because he looks nothing like Michael Jackson. angry
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by nich(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2009
na wa o! see matta!
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by sley4life(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2009
did he also change his face
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by mamag3: 12:33am On Jul 31, 2009
Looks nothing like Michael Jackson. undecided
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by Moyola(f): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2009
mama-g:

Looks nothing like Michael Jackson. undecided

Going by d pix above. . . he doznt. . really. Check out his oda pix. . . yu'll c he lukz lyk MJ.
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by oyinda3(f): 3:19am On Aug 03, 2009
that's definitely his son. i mean how possible could he not be?!!!?? see the resemblance
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by NegroNtns(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2009
What resemblance? My brother, throughout his teenage years, looked exactly like MJ in his teens. My father's features when he was in his teens were the same looks. We have no blood relations wit MJ, we know who we are, although we love him. Resembling MJ does not make Omer his son. . .

Besides, . , if Omer was truly his biological son, then his looks at 26 would be a carbon of MJ's when he was at that age. In many ways, the first blood son is always a split image of the father. Omer is not a split image of Michael before or after his transformed features.
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by loisnewton(f): 2:30am On Aug 04, 2009
hey im new here anybody wanna be my pal? smiley
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by passina: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2009
[b]if 2 say micheal jackson na poor man, no body 4 dey drak 2 b im son or partner but since d guy na big guy every body wan b im persons on na dey mad wel-well nairalanders frm confidoo or don. confight
Re: Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture by shakiera: 3:07am On Feb 28, 2010
why cant you guy,s leave this man alone his dead let hem be in is graf oke please i big of you al

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo / Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) / Checkout Efe 2014 Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.