Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

#BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road (33386 Views)

Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. / Emmanuel Fayose Involved In Motor Accident Along Abuja Road (Photos) / Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by MosquitoLaps(m): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
What Tha hell?? Who dey suck blood for dat road na?
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by nikkiking(m): 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
Love Machine:
I think the lie they have been spreading on the scam chibok girls kidnapped is taking their lives one after the other.Ezekwesili should start confessing her role in the scam chibok kidnapped asap.
yo yo yo yo.
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by xreal: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
dainformant:
world is coming to an end...that's whats happening

ppl died years BC, ppl will continue to die.
death got nothing to do wil that.
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by youngprof8787: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nigeria need fervent prayers!!!Christians and Muslims let's come together as one to save our Nation.
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by amagunnerfan: 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Love Machine:
I think the lie they have been spreading on the scam chibok girls kidnapped is taking their lives one after the other.Ezekwesili should start confessing her role in the scam chibok kidnapped asap.
You need to have your head checked.

You are a disgrace to this generation. Shows how useless your parents are in bringing up a child. The mods should ban you but they rather ban me.

1 Like

Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by winilove(f): 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
God pls have mercy on us hmmm it is well. RIP to dead
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by taiosino: 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
You are an idiot! Someone just died and this is how you talk? May God never let you look for a missing loved one or lose a relative to sudden death, and same goes for the fools who liked this repugnant comment.
Love Machine:
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
taiosino:
You are an idiot! Someone just died and this is how you talk? May God never let you look for a missing loved one or lose a relative to sudden death, and same goes for the fools who liked this repugnant comment.
Bro,whether we like it or not we must all die one day.Stop crying more than the bereaved.
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by Krak(m): 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Love Machine:

And some mumu people actually liked this lugubrious post.
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by Tonyumahi: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
RIP
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by rusher14: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Love Machine:

A Bj would have saved the world the insult that you are to mankind.
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
amagunnerfan:
You need to have your head checked.

You are a disgrace to this generation. Shows how useless your parents are in bringing up a child. The mods should ban you but they rather ban me.
Death is inevitable.Who knows if you were part of those praising bokoharam when they were killing innocent people.
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by henryhemon(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Love Machine:

Only a foo**** person thinks he/she is holier,do you know if yours awaits you any moment? may God heal you cuz u
you re certainly s**k.
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by adiblesmarket(f): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Xposer:
so much death everywhere..RIP to her
http://www.adiblesmarket.com/
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by bigfather(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Love Machine:

chai !
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
MosquitoLaps:
What Tha hell?? Who dey suck blood for dat road na?
Buhari
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by omohjesu(m): 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Check out the latest glo sub cheat. Just click this link https://www.nairaland.com/2971628/university-experience
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
sexaddict08:

try get sense now...just try
Why don't you guyz channel your grieviences to the commissioner of works or transport who have been embezzling the funds budgeted for road construction rather than putting the blame on(me)this innocent dude?
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
henryhemon:

Only a foo**** person thinks he/she is holier,do you know if yours awaits you any moment? may God heal you cuz u
you re certainly s**k.
I am not the first and will never be the last.I don tire for this country sef.
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by amagunnerfan: 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
Love Machine:
Death is inevitable.Who knows if you were part of those praising bokoharam when they were killing innocent people.
Quite unlike you, I am a sane human with blood in his veins. You on the other hand are a shameless man who ought to have been aborted.

Death is inevitable, doesn't warrant your nonsense post earlier. Surprised the mods didn't ban such a mannerless idiota like you.
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by onyxo76(m): 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
Abuja-Kaduna road again? seems the witches that need human blood have pitched their covens on that road.
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by engrhorla(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
Is it d same accident?

O ga oooo

Chk my signature
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by ramdris(m): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Love Machine:
How pple like u sleep still beat my imagination. You are indeed a cause to this generation. Mind u same fate or worse might be awaiting u, so be careful....
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by loomer: 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
juman:
Unfortunate.

Bad governance, indiscipline drivers, bad roads, bad tires and vehicles body parts.

Although e don tay small I pass that road, the road good well well. And na so people dey die there.
The truth be say we no dey follow traffic laws and maintain our vehicles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
ramdris:

How pple like u sleep still beat my imagination. You are indeed a cause to this generation. Mind u same fate or worse might be awaiting u, so be careful....
kk
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by wiloy2k8(m): 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Love Machine:

boi are u okay
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by nepapole(m): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Na to dey fly for night sure pass ooo....r.i.p miss.
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by damocool(m): 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
allanphash7:
Which world ?

See this pix below
Anyone could be the next to die, that doesn't stops the world from coming to an end bro..
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by portals101: 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
@ Op, 'the spearheader' though
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by portals101: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
portals101:
@ Op, 'the spearheader' though
RIP to the dead
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by damocool(m): 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
youngprof8787:
Nigeria need fervent prayers!!!Christians and Muslims let's come together as one to save our Nation.
Yes, our road users must do the necessity and stop doing fast and furious thing on Nigeria's roads.....
Re: #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road by bringbackourGEJ: 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
She died a propagandist. I'm not sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention / Tinubu And Osinbajo: The True Story Of How They Met - Bayo Onanuga / Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.