Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Lysine And Methionine For Sale. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Lysine And Methionine For Sale. (1165 Views)

Top Grade Lysine And Methionine For Sale / Buyers are needed for Dl-methionine, Vitamin C, DCP, 65% and 72% Fish Meal / Lysine And Methionine For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lysine And Methionine For Sale. by bencomib: 10:35am On Mar 07, 2016
Morning all
My company (Mematich Chemical Nig Ltd) is into the importation and supply of L-Lysine and Methionine.
Head office is in lagos with branches in Ibadan (Oyo state) and Keffi (Nasarawa state). Producer CJ from Indonesia.
Certificate of analysis also available
You can contact me
benjaminmammah@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Single Door Hot Air Drying Oven / New Fish Farm (start Up) Discuss / Help Me With The Information Of This Item: Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.