Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Am The ‘right Man’ To Coach Nigeria – Jo Bonfrere - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am The ‘right Man’ To Coach Nigeria – Jo Bonfrere (593 Views)

Vera Ribeiro: "Allow Portugal Players Masturbate" - Rui Patricio's Wife To Coach / Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise / Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am The ‘right Man’ To Coach Nigeria – Jo Bonfrere by 105africa: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2016
Dutchman Jo Bonfrere believes he is ‘the right man’ to return Nigeria to the summit of African football, 15 years after he was sacked as coach.

69-year-old Bonfrere previously guided Nigeria at the Nations Cup in 2000 and is keen to replace Sunday Oliseh who resigned from the post.
READ MORE HERE
http://www.105africa.net/sports-i-am-the-right-man-to-coach-nigeria-jo-bonfrere/

(1) (Reply)

Download Barcelona Vs Getafe 6-0 All Goals+ Highlights / 2016 Forbes World’s Most Valuable Football Clubs / The 23 Craziest Stats Of The 2015/16 Premier League Season*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.