Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,716 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Did You And/or Yours Write Unaab Post-ume Examinations? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You And/or Yours Write Unaab Post-ume Examinations? (633 Views)

Unaab 2012/2013 / Causes Of Mass-Failure In Public Examinations In Nigeria -By Tayo Demola / Updates On Unaab Post Utme Cut-off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You And/or Yours Write Unaab Post-ume Examinations? by dipo2much(m): 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2009
If your answer is yes,i.e if you wrote the UNAAB post ume just concluded recently or someone you know wrote the exams and he'she hasnt checked the scores you can call meĀ  to do it for you . The results have been released. You can contact me if you dont want to have to travel down to abeokuta to check the results.

-Dipo
Re: Did You And/or Yours Write Unaab Post-ume Examinations? by dipo2much(m): 12:07am On Jul 18, 2009
I'm reachable on 08032067607,

(1) (Reply)

Zoomgroup Registration? / Unilag's Prospective Mathematics Students / Agreement Reached, Uni Resumes On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.