Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Help, My Face Is Black. How Can I Become Lighter And Smooth Without Bleaching. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help, My Face Is Black. How Can I Become Lighter And Smooth Without Bleaching. (3690 Views)

Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) / Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) / End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Face Is Black. How Can I Become Lighter And Smooth Without Bleaching. by akagson: 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
So I have this black and unregular face.
I used to be fairer than this when I was younger. You know, due to the hard times and all the trekking under the sun for years coz of hustling, my face has become uglier and darker than it supposed to be. At least, areas like my thighs and belly are still chocolate-like in color (even though I know they are also affected somehow), but my face is just BLACK!

Anytime I'm walking on the street with my sister who is very fair in complexion, people often give us this look like "who's this pretty babe walking with this ugly piece of shiit"

Abeg, Nairaland people, what do I do? I'm not the cosmetic kind of guy so I know totally nothing about creams and the rest. As a matter of fact, I've not applied any cream to my face in years. Na vaseline things. Just as I'm trying to add some weight to my skinny looking self, I'd also love to become finer for face. I need a total face and body overhaul.

What are the creams to do the magic? What are the herbs? Abeg, just helep me with suggestions. I no wan bleach oh! And please, if you're just here to market your fake products to me, just stay away.
I only need confirmed and tested ways to look less of an "ojuju" and more of a fresh 20s male ready to mingle.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Face Is Black. How Can I Become Lighter And Smooth Without Bleaching. by akagson: 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
lalasticlala abeg I want to fine like you
Re: Help, My Face Is Black. How Can I Become Lighter And Smooth Without Bleaching. by Macclane(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Upload the pic of the face so that we can knw the things to recommend
Re: Help, My Face Is Black. How Can I Become Lighter And Smooth Without Bleaching. by Eebrahym(m): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
PInsUrE please shocked
Re: Help, My Face Is Black. How Can I Become Lighter And Smooth Without Bleaching. by Eebrahym(m): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
akagson:
lalasticlala abeg I want to fine like you
Who tell you say Lala fine
Re: Help, My Face Is Black. How Can I Become Lighter And Smooth Without Bleaching. by darkenkach(m): 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lol. Let's tell ourselves the truth. To have a smooth and fair face, you must tone you skin a lil bit. I use to be as dark as charcoal until i started toning without even knowing it and am happy with the outcome. Skin toning is not as bad as people paint it .

1 Like

Re: Help, My Face Is Black. How Can I Become Lighter And Smooth Without Bleaching. by dulux07(m): 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Stay away from toning/bleaching lotions, cos at first u will like the outcome, but sooner or later u may regret ever using them.

So a whitening/exfoliating soap and lotion will do.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Face Is Black. How Can I Become Lighter And Smooth Without Bleaching. by Roseey0(f): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
START Dudu osun or any good exfoliating soap, for a month. To exfoliate those dead layers of your skin.
Get good cream and soap. Any brand; Olay, dove, nivea, palmers etc.
Use morning and night.
Avoid sun or get a sunscreen to cover your skin anytime you know u will stay under d sun for too long.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Face Is Black. How Can I Become Lighter And Smooth Without Bleaching. by akagson: 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Macclane:
Eebrahym:
PInsUrE please shocked
Macclane:
If I upload the picture, your phone would fall from your hands out of horror. I don't want to be held responsible for damaging your phone.
Re: Help, My Face Is Black. How Can I Become Lighter And Smooth Without Bleaching. by akagson: 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
dulux07:
Stay away from toning/bleaching lotions, cos at first u will like the outcome, but sooner or later u may regret ever using them.

So a whitening/exfoliating soap and lotion will do.
OK.
"Whitening/Exfoliation soaps and lotion"
But I don't think I know any by name. Examples, please?
Re: Help, My Face Is Black. How Can I Become Lighter And Smooth Without Bleaching. by akagson: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
darkenkach:
Lol. Let's tell ourselves the truth. To have a smooth and fair face, you must tone you skin a lil bit. I use to be as dark as charcoal until i started toning without even knowing it and am happy with the outcome. Skin toning is not as bad as people paint it .
Really, Would you mind sharing? When you stopped you didn't get a backlash reaction — sort of? How did you go about it....some clues pls...
Re: Help, My Face Is Black. How Can I Become Lighter And Smooth Without Bleaching. by akagson: 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Roseey0:
START Dudu osun or any good exfoliating soap, for a month. To exfoliate those dead layers of your skin.
Get good cream and soap. Any brand; Olay, dove, nivea, palmers etc.
Use morning and night.
Avoid sun or get a sunscreen to cover your skin anytime you know u will stay under d sun for too long.
Acknowledged! Thanks
Re: Help, My Face Is Black. How Can I Become Lighter And Smooth Without Bleaching. by Eebrahym(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
akagson:

If I upload the picture, your phone would fall from your hands out of horror. I don't want to be held responsible for damaging your phone.
Leave stories, upload the pix
Re: Help, My Face Is Black. How Can I Become Lighter And Smooth Without Bleaching. by boma95(f): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Use dudu osun,you can also get papaya extract soap...I really don't know much about creams... But whatever cream you choose,miss it with skineal cool
Re: Help, My Face Is Black. How Can I Become Lighter And Smooth Without Bleaching. by dulux07(m): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
akagson:

OK.
"Whitening/Exfoliation soaps and lotion"
But I don't think I know any by name. Examples, please?
Its simple to get cos there r alot. Jst walk into a reputable supermarket.
If the soap is an exfoliating/whitening, it will be written on it, same goes for the lotion as well.
Re: Help, My Face Is Black. How Can I Become Lighter And Smooth Without Bleaching. by Macclane(m): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
akagson:

Yei. Make I unfollow dis post sharp sharpgringringrin
Re: Help, My Face Is Black. How Can I Become Lighter And Smooth Without Bleaching. by gsalvatore: 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dudu Osun and Vaseline (the lotion)

Once in a while you scrub your face(Eden facial scrub)

Very simple..
Re: Help, My Face Is Black. How Can I Become Lighter And Smooth Without Bleaching. by zainabromoke(f): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
I feel 4 u, had same issue till i come acros SBM.U can search 4 dem on BBM Channel nd fbk to see reviews of dose who av used dere product dey use natural ingredients. SBM NATURALES.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Face Is Black. How Can I Become Lighter And Smooth Without Bleaching. by akagson: 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
zainabromoke:
I feel 4 u, had same issue till i come acros SBM.U can search 4 dem on BBM Channel nd fbk to see reviews of dose who av used dere product dey use natural ingredients. SBM NATURALES.
Hmm... Thanks a lot. Natural ingredients sounds really cool! How long did you use their products?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Choice (pics) / CLEARANCE SALE Camo Natural Snake Skin Sneakers (PRICE REDUCED) / Neutrogena Facial Moisturizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.