Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Demand For Arrest Of Witnesses. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Demand For Arrest Of Witnesses. (1560 Views)

Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Demand For Arrest Of Witnesses. by PhockPhockMan: 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
COURT UPDATE: NNAMDI KANU'S LAWYER DEMAND FOR ARREST OF WITNESSES

The counsel to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Chuks Muoma SAN has demanded for immediate arrest of alleged witnesses of the Nigeria government with reference to section 351 subsection 1 of the Constitution.
This he said became imperative owing to their refusal to appear in court without their mask.He wondered why an accused person should not face his accuser’s eye ball to eye ball.
Mr. Idakwor the prosecuting counsel has pleaded the court repeatedly for a secret trial and permission for his witnesses to appear in masks, which plea was turned down by justice John Tshoho

More update coming soon

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Demand For Arrest Of Witnesses. by EasternPride: 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ife na-eme.

Hunter, hunted, make of it what you will.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Demand For Arrest Of Witnesses. by nnachukz(m): 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
I suspect the sophisticated people. They want to wear mask to cover their identity.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Demand For Arrest Of Witnesses. by seunmsg(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
Kanu and his people are clearly trying to intimidate the key witnesses. The Judge should take the needed decision to protect the identities of the witnesses from the Ipob thugs.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Demand For Arrest Of Witnesses. by hurricaneChris: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
seunmsg:
Kanu and his people are clearly trying to intimidate the key witnesses. The Judge should take the needed decision to protect the identities of the witnesses from the Ipob thugs.

You actually have nothing to say

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Demand For Arrest Of Witnesses. by PhockPhockMan: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
seunmsg:
So jobless miscreants are now intimidating federal government?

Now I know.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Demand For Arrest Of Witnesses. by jlinkd78(m): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Waoh. I was about reasoning in this direction until I saw this thread. Yea!!!. The witnesses have no right to withhold evidence dat is needed to nail someone against d state. Lol. In fact d lawyer must build his case around this argument and Nnamdi Kalu is out faster than imagined. This is why Kanu believes d country is a zoo if all they hoped for was for masquerades to come testify against d accused.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Demand For Arrest Of Witnesses. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
ha ha ha ha ha ha
from the look of things, NNAMDI KANU is still wiping the (court) floor with the FGs ass BACK TO BACK
who is still in doubt that nigeria is a zoo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Demand For Arrest Of Witnesses. by feedthenation(m): 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
When did Mr Nnamdi Kanu became a 'Mazi'?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Demand For Arrest Of Witnesses. by PhockPhockMan: 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
feedthenation:
When did Mr Nnamdi Kanu became a 'Mazi'?

Mazi means Mr if you don't know.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Demand For Arrest Of Witnesses. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mask or no mask we must find a way of making an example of mazi Kanu and his fellow IPOB touts. I dont even know why the govt is wasting its time trying a terrorist that should be summarily executed

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Demand For Arrest Of Witnesses. by Ogbuefi2020: 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
nnachukz:
I suspect the sophisticated people. They want to wear mask to cover their identity.
in their usual cowardly manner
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Demand For Arrest Of Witnesses. by SleekMallam: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
nnachukz:
You mean the Indigenous People Of Oduduwa ipoo for short?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Demand For Arrest Of Witnesses. by LadyExcellency: 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
seunmsg:

Is like you are privy to the false witness.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Demand For Arrest Of Witnesses. by SleekMallam: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
As the days roll by,it is becoming self evident that Mazi diokpa Nnamdi Azikiwe Kanu was actually right in calling Nigeria a zoo. nnamdi is the Donald trump of Africa.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Demand For Arrest Of Witnesses. by obyrich(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
kropotkin2:
Mask or no mask we must find a way of making an example of mazi Kanu and his fellow IPOB touts. I dont even know why the govt is wasting its time trying a terrorist that should be summarily executed
Keep losing sleep over Nnamdi Kanu while Buhari keeps running the nation aground. Your eye go clear when amala is priced out of your reach. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Demand For Arrest Of Witnesses. by BeClever: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
IPOO has no hands in what's happening, DSS are very good in pillar to pole things..

They like intimidation, just like UME's 15hrs arrest..

Just that they thought that Mazi NK is a bigger treath.

I vindicate IPOO on this one.. After the lesson they just recieved in Mile 12...dont say, please..
They are all good boys now..

We are still waiting for an Official statement from the Lagoon Oba..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Demand For Arrest Of Witnesses. by Demslayers: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:

in their usual cowardly manner

Coward like ojukwu of cursed memory.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Demand For Arrest Of Witnesses. by CltrAltDel: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
From the comment so far, it is obvious that Ipad yoot are truly not intelligent afterall.

(1) (Reply)

El Rufai's Teenage Son Flirts Dirty With Girls, Flaunts Hard Currency..naij.com / BREAKING : Total Amount of Recovered Looted Funds.... / See The Achievements Of APC In Just 16 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.