Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Checkout This Emotional Pic That A FB Husband Used To Celebrate "Mother's Day" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Checkout This Emotional Pic That A FB Husband Used To Celebrate "Mother's Day" (1148 Views)

5 Generations Photo A Nigerian Man Shared To Celebrate Mother's Day / Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) / Adulterous Woman, Lover Stuck In Bed After Husband Used Charm On Her [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Emotional Pic That A FB Husband Used To Celebrate "Mother's Day" by Feranmicharles(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
So touching cry of a baby wearing "I made mummy late"

I saw this on FB

Happy mothers day... They are meant to be celebrated everyday actually.
Love you mumsmiley

Lalasticlala

Re: Checkout This Emotional Pic That A FB Husband Used To Celebrate "Mother's Day" by UnknownT: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
As in the mom died during/after her birth?
Re: Checkout This Emotional Pic That A FB Husband Used To Celebrate "Mother's Day" by Feranmicharles(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
UnknownT:
As in the mom died during/after her birth?
as a toddler, that means she(baby)made her mum died during delivery.
Re: Checkout This Emotional Pic That A FB Husband Used To Celebrate "Mother's Day" by money121(m): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Checkout This Emotional Pic That A FB Husband Used To Celebrate "Mother's Day" by Momcherry(f): 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
I think it means she ( the baby) made mommy late for work, function etc.

But if it's the other kind of late, then it's totally unacceptable. embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Emotional Pic That A FB Husband Used To Celebrate "Mother's Day" by myfantasies(f): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Feranmicharles:
as a toddler, that means she(baby)made her mum died during delivery.
It's not d baby's fault, she is just an innocent child

Putting dat clothe on d baby makes it looks like dey r blaming her for her mother's death, nd she will grow up feeling guilty

Wat a cute baby.. Where ever ur mummy is just know that she loves u nd she is not blaming u for wat happened

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Emotional Pic That A FB Husband Used To Celebrate "Mother's Day" by sisisioge: 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmmm...this is not fair o. Cutie didn't make mommy late, God just wanted mommy when she left. It is well.
Re: Checkout This Emotional Pic That A FB Husband Used To Celebrate "Mother's Day" by kashamyanat: 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
The picture is quite touching but I feel instead of saying " I made mum late" its better to say MUM DIED FOR ME TO LIVE.
Re: Checkout This Emotional Pic That A FB Husband Used To Celebrate "Mother's Day" by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
kashamyanat:
The picture is quite touching but I feel instead of saying " I made mum late" its better to say MUM DIED FOR ME TO LIVE.
Exactly. She might grow up to see that picture and have some kind of guilt.

(1) (Reply)

Why Early Marriage Pays- By Punch Ng / Man Rubs Hot Pepper On Wife’s Pants After Finding 2 Used Condoms In Her Bag / Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A CNA And His Heartthrob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.