Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) (23475 Views)

Lagos Government Dismisses 100 LASTMA Officials And Demotes Many / LASTMA Officials And Bus Driver Battle It Out In Lagos Traffic. Photos / LASTMA Officials Challenge Police Officers For Driving One Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by flokii: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
LMAO..

Naso I see one short KAI guy wey dem beat for Ikeja

Like El-Rufai trying to hold Asari Dokubo..

I don laff tire..
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by Agbalanze(m): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
LATSMA is a uniformed Agbero...
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by kachnov(m): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
Wild wild .....
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by Ogokcfour: 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
End time struggle. grin
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lagos is a theatre of war...
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by ooshinibos: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
that's the change APC promised :-)
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by muller101(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Uniform Agbero vs non uniform agbero.
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by huntax(m): 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
These LASTMA people get mind o. We've seen civilians rebel against policemen(with guns) and caused them problem. The day we decend on these armless yellow and red uniformed men ehn, they will close up shop. They don't even have sticks!
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by emmanuelabolaji: 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Its not enough to call these guys thugs when haven't know what was the root cause of the action. This guy is trying to evade arrest, what if they were captured smacking him down to the floor, what would have been your comments. Put your self in that scene
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by ASL33: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
Obiagelli:
I see a suspect trying to evade arrest, go and try this nonsense in a sane country and watch security officers smack you to the ground.
In a same country, they don't have such miscrants. You get a ticket or the camera issue you one to pay within a specified time.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by segebase(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
kay29000:
That's how my uncle wanted to get me a job with LASTMA some years back. I told him "Thank you. I will keep drinking my Garri."

abeg baba link mi
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
this op na taxi driver His mirror lining is coated with yellow paint tongue
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by bedspread: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Where else would it happen, if not Lagos??
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by coaco(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
Days Nigeria 4 u.
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Obiagelli:
All i see a suspect trying to evade arrest, go and try this nonsense in a sane country and watch security officers smack you to the ground.

What sane country has safety wardens tackling citizens like this?

Only those with arrest powers can enforce that right with whatever means necessary.

If this happened in a sane country these two asshats will die poor as they'll be sued to smithereens.
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by checkolatunji: 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
Love Machine:
Those men wearing yellow and red uniform are lastma officials.They are former (agberos)touts of lagos state who are employed by tinubu.

Ehen!!! Eeyah!!! See as you dey think like person wey just finish 2 crates of stout. Oloshi
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by Rockstar2014(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
OP be educated, lastma officials are not security officers please. As for the topic, most of those guys were touts before joining lastma and that attribute still runs in their vain.
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by saintfaculty(m): 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
grin
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by ylaa(f): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
determination to die: 2nd pix expression.
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by yadnus1(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
This place is Motorways bus stop now,towards lkosi road exit-my route everyday, and l know this particular LASTMA official even if it's only his silhouette the picture depicted.
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
I can't help but cheesy cheesy
Kikikiki. cheesy
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
Some security officials can be funny.Do I call this commitment to their job or an insult to Nigerian security?Why will security officials fight shamelessly with a mere citizen?I can not categorically say where it happened but the person who shared the photos online said it happened in Lagos.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/see-what-security-officials-were.html

Where else would it have happened , Jalingo ?

Aren't they LASTMA officials , LAGOS state traffic management authority
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by calabaman(m): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
OP are you a cab driver?

Why is your vehicle painted yellow and black. smiley

Just kidding: There is dignity in hard labour, may God bless your hustle.
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by tuna4servi(m): 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
Rubbish officials
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by agog: 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
this is tollgate at 7up

Mztarstrechy:
Some security officials can be funny.Do I call this commitment to their job or an insult to Nigerian security?Why will security officials fight shamelessly with a mere citizen?I can not categorically say where it happened but the person who shared the photos online said it happened in Lagos.

Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by Ralphdan(m): 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
The guy on the first pic was thinking whether to go and seize the camera or continue separating the fight.
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
meaning

Give a black man a uniform and a little authority the first thing on his mind is how to oppress and inflict pain and suffering on his fellow man.
It doesnt matter if he is a soldier, police, Road safety they become thugs.
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by kitombo: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Okijajuju1:

These mumu bloggers should abeg Drex. .

Some of them dey talk like who dey blog from beer palour.

First of all, where again LASTMA wan dey if not in Lagos?

Secondly, LASTMA is not a security agency but a law enforcement agency (Traffic division).

Thirdly.. What should our security agencies do when a perpetrator is resisting arrest? Let them go? Do you know how many perps would walk scotfree if security agencies don't struggle against their resistance to effect an arrest?

Na wah for journalism for Nigeria sha.

Education is dead in Nigeria.

Spot on!
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by tomholly: 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
thug vs Thug oooooooooooooooooooooo
Mztarstrechy:

Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
Too bad fir lagos state
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
Too bad for lagos state
Re: LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) by olaridwan(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Solomon Dalung As A Prison Officer / 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products / JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.