Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Pregnant Too?? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Pregnant Too?? (48063 Views)

"Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex / Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Pregnant Too?? by Nina4u(f): 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
He was 18 she was 16 undecided
Re: Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Pregnant Too?? by Nina4u(f): 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
cr7lomo:

So in ur personal calendar... 5yrs ago is 2008
8 yrs now then i guess if u look at this from 2013 ..my bad https://www.nairaland.com/1463366/been-wizkid-5-years-tania
Re: Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Pregnant Too?? by mills0448(m): 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment to find an awkward moment but there isn't any, and still you're reading this comment and you're starting to realise it says nothing important and you just wasted a couple of seconds of your life but you're still reading and you don't even know why. That's awkward... You should give me a like for wasting your time.
Re: Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Pregnant Too?? by axiliborha(f): 1:12am On Mar 08, 2016
Airforce1:
they both love each other so "yes" pregnancy is aloud

Ladies , its not a sin to get pregnant for someone you love and sure he loves you back
airforce I am not surprised wizkid is you mentor also with tuface along side giving girls belle up and down....I know you can try it out....and you will run....me I know you
Re: Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Pregnant Too?? by axiliborha(f): 1:14am On Mar 08, 2016
vizkiz:

Go try am, you go know say pampers and SMA gold is more expensive than a session in the studio grin
are you minding him....if he thinks its that 200naira session at the studio that will feed the child he should think again...a carton of pampars is up to 7,000....he should be there
Re: Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Pregnant Too?? by swagzprince: 8:23am On Mar 08, 2016
Wizkid ex -girlfriend? When do they broke up?
Re: Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Pregnant Too?? by menabae(f): 10:15am On Mar 08, 2016
Nina4u:
shes a halfcast ...american dad and naija mom . According to Tania on Twitter after a follower asked her when and how she met her baby Wizkid, Tania revealed she hooked up with Starboy Wizzy 5 years ago.
Do the math, guys - five years ago takes us back to 2008, all before Wizkid's fame and riches as 2009 would prove to be Wizkid’s break-out year. Wizkid got signed on to EME in 2009 and his son Boluwatife Balogun was born in 2011.
Tania, just like Annie, also got to watch her man get another lady pregnant....
sorry,are u a Nigerian?ur dp suggest otherwise
Re: Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Pregnant Too?? by Nina4u(f): 10:25am On Mar 08, 2016
menabae:
sorry,are u a Nigerian?ur dp suggest otherwise
Im from Sweden but live in las vegas usa..my fiance is Nigerian .. Why u ask?
Re: Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Pregnant Too?? by menabae(f): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2016
Nina4u:
Im from Sweden but live in las vegas usa..my fiance is Nigerian .. Why u ask?
lol,nothing,was amazed at how u know so much about Nigeria more than some nigerians ,keep it up
Re: Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Pregnant Too?? by foremost55(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
hmmmm grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street / DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University / Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.