Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street (48052 Views)

2face Celebrates His Son, Innocent Idibia Jnr's 6th Birthday / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo / 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by datswasup(f): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
Street Gets Named After Nigerian music legend 2fcae.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by olayinka807: 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nice one. God bless my hustle .

See more of the Innocent Idibia`s street pictures+full story here @@ http://www.gisthit.com/2016/06/street-named-after-2baba-in-lagos.html

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Destined2win: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
My name will go down as the President that brought incredible prosperity and deafening peace to the land.

So Help Me God!!

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by crazymommy(f): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
Destined2win:
My name will go down as the President that brought incredible prosperity and deafening peace to the land.

So Help Me God!!
...hmm should I be honest with you??I see you standing among five different presidents cheering you,I do not know what u were doing among them,you kept waving at a very massive crowd cheerfully same way they waved happily at you,I don"t know why.....I saw this....forget my moniker and personality on Nairaland and take this spiritual message extremely seriously......I don't know you,I don't know your family ,i don't know your status but i repeat take this message very seriously and pray concerning it,I can see the fulfilment......

write this message down like a note if you can,infact write the date and time,and even add to it that the message was delivered by one random crazy woman I saw on Nairaland with the moniker "crazymommy"... keep it as a record....so in the future you can remember these day and check the note which you wrote today...

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Destined2win: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
crazymommy:
...hmm should I be honest with you??I see you standing among five different presidents cheering you,I do not know what u were doing among them,you kept waving at a very massive crowd cheerfully same way they waved happily at you,I don"t know why.....I saw this....forget my moniker and personality on Nairaland and take this spiritual message extremely seriously......I don't know you,I don't your family but i repeat take this message very seriously and pray so that it will be fulfilled....

write this message down like a note if you can,infact write the date and time,and even add to it that the message was delivered by one random crazy woman I saw on Nairaland with the moniker "crazymommy"... keep it as a record....so in the future you can remember these day and check the note which you wrote today...

Thank you so much. I also pray that God makes you an integral part of my Presidential success story

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by omonighoblessing(f): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
good .......deserves it after all.
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by datswasup(f): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
crazymommy:
...hmm should I be honest with you??I see you standing among five different presidents cheering you,I do not know what u were doing among them,you kept waving at a very massive crowd cheerfully same way they waved happily at you,I don"t know why.....I saw this....forget my moniker and personality on Nairaland and take this spiritual message extremely seriously......I don't know you,I don't know your family ,i don't know your status but i repeat take this message very seriously and pray concerning it,I can see the fulfilment......

me too. @destined2win. Remember that it was under my thread that this prophecy took place o. I am writing it down too.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by nanauju(f): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
crazymommy:

Me nko... What did you see

7 Likes

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by crazymommy(f): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
nanauju:

Me nko... What did you see
nothing....am not a prophet neither am I a pastor...I just saw that prophecy concerning that guy,how it happened even me myself don't know...I just saw the message...I can't explain....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Destined2win: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
datswasup:
me too. @destined2win. Remember that it was under my thread that this prophecy took place o. I am writing it down too.

hahahhhahah...ok
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by lanaVello(m): 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
crazymommy:
nothing....am not a prophet neither am I a pastor...I just saw that prophecy concerning that guy,how it happened even me myself don't know...I just saw the message...I can't explain....
hehe you again grin

2 Likes

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Thunderlicious: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
People living there should be educated about condoms for their own good

21 Likes

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
Immortal Legacy in the making !

1 Like

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Fairgodwin(m): 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Well-deserved, Mr. Idibia.

1 Like

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by raphealolami(m): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
It will soon be my turn and you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
undecided
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Gee001: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nice
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by bastien: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nice
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Hundreddegrees(m): 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Great

Buh which country nd state be dis biko undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by kenkool(m): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
crazymommy:

Too much nollywood lol

13 Likes

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by austinbrown: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hope Say them dey use condom for that street

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by scholes0(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
Players' Street
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by BobUg28(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dear Lord, make my hustle pure like Idibia's. You can imagine how I'm gonna feel the day my name will be boldly written as a street name.

Bob Str'

Bob Avenue.

Bob Park.

Etcetera...

This is what I'm gonna live up to...So hep me God.
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Laeroy(f): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
Prophecies everywhere, prayers everyday, churches everywhere yet the Kantri is in shambles....

1 Like

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
Gbasibe!
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by ameboismyhobby(f): 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
As evribodi dey book space, make me sef sharparly join. Come, destined to win nd let us marry kiss kiss cus behind evri great man is a woman. Let me be dat woman grin cheesy
datswasup:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Life4Varnity: 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
I TAP INTO THAT MIRACLE TOO
crazymommy:

6 Likes

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by cybug: 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nicey
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Weedcrusher: 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
@ OP, do you ever think that the name could be of another individual that has Innocent as his first name and Idibia as his surname?
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Life4Varnity: 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
ameboismyhobby:
As evribodi dey book space, make me sef sharparly join. Come, destined to win nd let us marry kiss kiss cus behind evri great man is a woman. Let me be dat woman grin cheesy
9JA I HAIL UNA. SO BCUS NA UNDER UR THREAD. U SELF WON TAP INTO THE ANNOINTING. OK OYA RECEIVE IT IN JESUS NAME. SAY A 3 BIG AMEN AND BE BLESSED.

1 Like

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Toosure70: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Destined2win:

So Help Me God!!
May the Almighty heal you?

2 Likes

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by presidentpikin: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Destined2win:

Thank you so much. I also pray that God makes you an integral part of my Presidential success story
Both of you are still sleeping.. If na wake up pure water is now 20 naira

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President / Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Pregnant Too?? / Flavour Posts Photo Of His First Daughter After Much Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.