Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,592 members, 7,850,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

What Has Been The Worst Thing You've Heard About Your Self. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Has Been The Worst Thing You've Heard About Your Self. (949 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance / Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Been The Worst Thing You've Heard About Your Self. by StEdwin(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2010
I have had different experience but one I will never forget is the day a girl in Primary school told me that my mouth was smelling. God, knows that since that day I have sworn never to keep my mouth unchecked for a maximum of 4hours. NL's what's ur story like
Re: What Has Been The Worst Thing You've Heard About Your Self. by sammythes(m): 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2010
some1 calling me a looser.
Re: What Has Been The Worst Thing You've Heard About Your Self. by dominique(f): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2010
sammythes:

some1 calling me a looser.

wow. . . that's pretty harsh.
Re: What Has Been The Worst Thing You've Heard About Your Self. by Dclique(m): 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2010
Whats this supposed to be?. Therapy session?
Re: What Has Been The Worst Thing You've Heard About Your Self. by Fest7: 7:27am On Mar 26, 2010
I was differ of Admission after paying huge amount of money 2 d institution 4 a yr
Re: What Has Been The Worst Thing You've Heard About Your Self. by Mobinga: 6:06am On Mar 27, 2010
When the ladies all called me womanizer grin
Re: What Has Been The Worst Thing You've Heard About Your Self. by dominique(f): 7:21am On Mar 27, 2010
Dclique:

Whats this supposed to be?. Therapy session?

you're still questioning why people start threads tongue
Re: What Has Been The Worst Thing You've Heard About Your Self. by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 29, 2010
Jb: I'd rather chill out in a bar rather than go clubbing and shaking my ass.
Roomie: What Ass, Ass, really?
Jb: Dumb founded.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Thanksgiving To All Naija In The Us. / Vacancy In a Fast Growing ICT Company - Located on d MainLand / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.