Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,108 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Help I Need To Update Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help I Need To Update Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop (1116 Views)

[please Help] My Pc Can't Detect My Infinix X551, After I Upgraded To Lollipop 5 / Android 7 Update Infinix / Innjoo I1s, I1k Users Time To Upgrade To Lollipop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need To Update Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop by ezeigbo194(m): 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Update gurus in the house please i need your help........ I want to update my infinix hot note to lollipop but the problem here is that my phone is not connecting to a pc cuz i think my usb port is bad or something....... Please is it possible to update with out using a pc.... Please help me

ASAP....
Re: Help I Need To Update Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop by AmazingZeus(m): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
ezeigbo194:
Update gurus in the house please i need your help........ I want to update my infinix hot note to lollipop but the problem here is that my phone is not connecting to a pc cuz i think my usb port is bad or something....... Please is it possible to update with out using a pc.... Please help me

ASAP....
go carlcare
Re: Help I Need To Update Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop by ezeigbo194(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
AmazingZeus:
go carlcare

Oga were carlcare dey
Re: Help I Need To Update Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop by AmazingZeus(m): 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
ezeigbo194:

Oga were carlcare dey
where is your location
Re: Help I Need To Update Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop by ezeigbo194(m): 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
AmazingZeus:
where is your location
Jos Plateau State
Re: Help I Need To Update Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop by AmazingZeus(m): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
ezeigbo194:

Jos Plateau State
check the screen shot below

Re: Help I Need To Update Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop by ezeigbo194(m): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2016
AmazingZeus:
Thanks bro
Re: Help I Need To Update Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop by ezeigbo194(m): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2016
AmazingZeus:
Thanks bro God make u bigger and better
Re: Help I Need To Update Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop by LordOfTheWeed: 7:38am On Mar 11, 2016
AmazingZeus:
Your phone must be charging really fast with the double flash I'm seeing up there.. .. .. How are you able to do that?
Re: Help I Need To Update Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop by AmazingZeus(m): 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
ezeigbo194:

Thanks bro
ezeigbo194:

Thanks bro God make u bigger and better
you are welcome boss
Re: Help I Need To Update Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop by AmazingZeus(m): 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
LordOfTheWeed:

Your phone must be charging really fast with the double flash I'm seeing up there.. .. .. How are you able to do that?
that is how it does,am using the original follow-come charger
Re: Help I Need To Update Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
pls is there a carlcare office in calabar?
Re: Help I Need To Update Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop by ezeigbo194(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
AmazingZeus:
you are welcome boss

Bro i went to the carlcare guy he was just talking plenty plenty that i will have to return the phone to their office in Lagos n it will take 2 weeks and that dey may charge either 2.5k or 3k
Re: Help I Need To Update Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop by AmazingZeus(m): 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
ezeigbo194:

Bro i went to the carlcare guy he was just talking plenty plenty that i will have to return the phone to their office in Lagos n it will take 2 weeks and that dey may charge either 2.5k or 3k
why,is there anything else you want to be done on the phone aside upgrading the operating system??
Re: Help I Need To Update Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop by BIGPLUSmobile: 12:26am On Mar 14, 2016
You can do the upgrade yourself if you have a PC.
Just follow this link : https://forum..com/thread-6879.html

NOTE: copy the link to your browser, you may not be able to access it directly from NL.

If you encounter any difficulty, let me know.

#DIY

BIGPLUSmobile

(1) (Reply)

MTN Launches Customer Service Via Whatsapp Messenger / MTN, Pls Return My Bonus Credit. / Please Can Anyone Give Me Gaming Review On Gionee M5mini.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.