Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

[please Help] My Pc Can't Detect My Infinix X551, After I Upgraded To Lollipop 5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [please Help] My Pc Can't Detect My Infinix X551, After I Upgraded To Lollipop 5 (2463 Views)

How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop Without PC (photos) / Help: Android Kitkat 4.4.2 Upgrade To Lollipop / Help...how Do I Upgrade My Coolpad 8721 To Lollipop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[please Help] My Pc Can't Detect My Infinix X551, After I Upgraded To Lollipop 5 by xcellinking(m): 7:40am On Jun 14, 2017
Please guys, my PC was able to detect my Infinix when it was on kitkat but immediately after upgrade to lollipop 5.1 using the sp flash, it can't be detected anymore.
When I plug my phone, it will only charge, no sound to show that a device has has been plugged in.

PLEASE HELP! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: [please Help] My Pc Can't Detect My Infinix X551, After I Upgraded To Lollipop 5 by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2017
xcellinking:
Please guys, my PC was able to detect my Infinix when it was on kitkat but immediately after upgrade to lollipop 5.1 using the sp flash, it can't be detected anymore.
When I plug my phone, it will only charge, no sound to show that a device has has been plugged in.

Make sure you upgrade to XUI version 1.N.3.1
Re: [please Help] My Pc Can't Detect My Infinix X551, After I Upgraded To Lollipop 5 by xcellinking(m): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:

Make sure you upgrade to XUI version 1.N.3.1

Thats's the version I upgraded to. cry
Re: [please Help] My Pc Can't Detect My Infinix X551, After I Upgraded To Lollipop 5 by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2017
xcellinking:

Thats's the version I upgraded to. cry
How did you flash it? Was it "firmware upgrade" or "download"? And have you tested it with another usb cable?
Re: [please Help] My Pc Can't Detect My Infinix X551, After I Upgraded To Lollipop 5 by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
xcellinking:

Hello @xcellinking Follow this instruction to install the drivers of your device to your PC
On your PC go to the Start Menu & click on the CONTROL PANEL option.*Once the window opens, look for DEVICE MANAGER on the list & click on it. A pop-up box will open; Look for Portable Devices on the list & click the arrow beside it [you should see your device with a warning sign on it]. Once you click on the device another dialogue box shows; click on Driver at the top then UPDATE DRIVER.
1. CLICK - Browse my Computer for Driver Software
2. Tick,*Let me pick from a list of Device Drivers on my PC; Click Next
3. Select the DEVICE DRIVER [from where you have them stored]
4. Choose, MTP USB DEVICE
And you're good to go.

If the problem persists, Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you to fix the phone's Sub-Board. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: [please Help] My Pc Can't Detect My Infinix X551, After I Upgraded To Lollipop 5 by xcellinking(m): 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @xcellinking Follow this instruction to install the drivers of your device to your PC
On your PC go to the Start Menu & click on the CONTROL PANEL option.*Once the window opens, look for DEVICE MANAGER on the list & click on it. A pop-up box will open; Look for Portable Devices on the list & click the arrow beside it [you should see your device with a warning sign on it]. Once you click on the device another dialogue box shows; click on Driver at the top then UPDATE DRIVER.
And you're good to go.

If the problem persists, Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you to fix the phone's Sub-Board. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.

Thank you so much for the information.
Re: [please Help] My Pc Can't Detect My Infinix X551, After I Upgraded To Lollipop 5 by xcellinking(m): 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

And you're good to go.

Ah! I've tried it ...it is not still working. Here is the more detailed explanation of the wahala...
"I upgraded my phone to run on lollipop 5.1 but after the upgrade, when i connect my phone to PC it charges only. Also i am not getting any option that usually come while connecting to PC in the phone itself. The computer also does not beep while the same process. I have tried several options from android debugging to changing cables. I have also checked the phone in my laptop there it also not working. It means the problem is with phone itself. I don't know why it charges only and not get any option of MTP.

Also when i click on USB computer connection in storage it doesn't respond."
[b][/b]

Thank you so much as I anticipate your response.
Re: [please Help] My Pc Can't Detect My Infinix X551, After I Upgraded To Lollipop 5 by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:13am On Jun 15, 2017
xcellinking:

Ah! I've tried it ...it is not still working. Here is the more detailed explanation of the wahala...
"I upgraded my phone to run on lollipop 5.1 but after the upgrade, when i connect my phone to PC it charges only. Also i am not getting any option that usually come while connecting to PC in the phone itself. The computer also does not beep while the same process. I have tried several options from android debugging to changing cables. I have also checked the phone in my laptop there it also not working. It means the problem is with phone itself. I don't know why it charges only and not get any option of MTP.

Also when i click on USB computer connection in storage it doesn't respond."
[b][/b]

Thank you so much as I anticipate your response.
Hello @xcellinking The phone's sub-board is faulty & needs to be replaced; Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: [please Help] My Pc Can't Detect My Infinix X551, After I Upgraded To Lollipop 5 by xcellinking(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @xcellinking The phone's sub-board is faulty & needs to be replaced; Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.

Sub-Board?... shocked shocked.. I hope it's not very serious o undecided undecided. I'm at Berger. I think you have an office in Opebi. I'll be there tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon C9 Charging Very Slow / What Is Gyroscope In Phones / Hackers Publish Private Messages From 81,000 Facebook Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.