Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident (72829 Views)

Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) / Photos Of Ocholi's Children At His Service Of Songs / Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by metorichmond(m): 7:39am On Mar 08, 2016
This is the body of joshua the son and the driver!
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by Engrr(m): 7:56am On Mar 08, 2016
That SUV must be overloaded!! How many people come dey inside sef
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by phayvoursky(m): 8:02am On Mar 08, 2016
LyfeJennings:

By the special grace of God
U go reach that position and by His grace also, U will meet such a tragic end and then U would understand what it feels like to trend when U die in such a gruesome manner and in that position

U HAVE A SHALLOW REASONING FACULTY.

I PRAY U END UP DIS WAY N SEE IF U WONT B FORGOTTEN WITHIN HOURS.
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by brownjulie(f): 8:02am On Mar 08, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

back to sender
hahahaha.... amen
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by anytexy: 9:35am On Mar 08, 2016
LastProphet:
some information are being distorted either deliberately by authorities or by poorly-trained newsmen covering this incident. all those people CANNOT be in only 1 SUV, period!
I concur. I no hear of those ones before ooo. I suspect foul play I tell you.
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by anytexy: 9:36am On Mar 08, 2016
Johniyke2flex:
I don't understand this story again o. It was reported that the occupants of the suv were the driver, the aid de camp, Mr Ocholi, his wife and son. Who are these ones again? Looking at how they are dressed, they couldn't have been in the suv. This story does not add up.
same here.
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by remmydada(m): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2016
imagine we are more than 170 million and yet we don't have working ambulance we how they conveyed the corpse as if they are cows RIP to the departed souls
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
aluko360:
Even the dead get class.

They all died in the same vehicle but the Minster and his family were transported with an ambulance while others were dumped at the back of Hiilux.

RIP

shut it dude.. The one on white shirt is his son. The order the PA
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by babaireti(m): 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
RIP
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by str8talk1: 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
This "Victims",dont they hv a name? I guess they were killed whn d SUV was sumersaulting?
Re: 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident by Ugole2013(m): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
They are Nigerians too. Their names should have been mentioned and also accorded the same respect given to the late minister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! / Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.