Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) (9337 Views)

Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" / Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
Controvesial socialite, Adeola Diiadem who relocated from Lagos to Accra is in the news again, but this time around not for her hot romance with Nigerian Loke Loke singer, Sean Tizzle, but for a more serious allegations. According to her during her appearance on OlisaTV she claimed that during their short romantic exploit back in May before the relationship hit bottom rock, Sean Tizzle slept with her and ran off. She said ever since then she's been trying to reach out to Tizzle but all has been unsuccessful so far. Well I guess she's been used and dump, that's life.

http://www.celebolofofo.com/2016/03/sean-tizzle-slept-with-me-and-ran-away.html

Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by thesicilian: 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
All these attention-starved girls self. Is he supposed to cuddle you after & tell you a bed time story?

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by anabelle87: 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
lol.. kikiki my first comment on Nairaland. Attention seeker!
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by omogun12(m): 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Egbami what's my bizness... Attention seeker oshi
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by dunsman(f): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
lol... victim you be oo OYO
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by celibate: 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Sean Tizzle come should finish his work with her nau! grin
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by modsnightmare: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
yeyeyeye... u no well at all. Lalasticlacla?
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by modsnightmare: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
celibate:

Abi that would be better
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
Apart from Airforce1, is it possible to find a Nigerian male artiste who is still a virgin and doesn't sleep around? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by modsnightmare: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
dunsman:
lol... victim you be oo OYO

Confirm Victim
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by goldbim(f): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Msheeeeeew!who cares??."seems Sean tizzle is a customer daada ni grin..the babe for take style give her thing small respect naa.he ran off indeed..like it was free he did it.*if I hear*..
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by modsnightmare: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
goldbim:
Msheeeeeew!who cares??."seems Sean tizzle is a customer daada ni grin..the babe for take style give her thing small respect naa.he ran off indeed..like it was free he did it.*if I hear*..

Hhaah you con bad pass me oo... kikiki grin

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by Airforce1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Apart from Airforce1, is it possible to find a Nigerian male artiste who is still a virgin and doesn't sleep around? lipsrsealed
you're right
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by anabelle87: 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
LesbianBoy:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by omogun12(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
celibate:

Bad guy
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by omogun12(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Me! grin grin
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by omogun12(m): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
goldbim:

Im go better for you

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
celibate:

lol
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
goldbim:

Gbam!
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by flokii: 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lol.. After sleeping with you, he should wait and die there

Some girls sha
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by demo4ril97(m): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
I came

I saw

I holla

OP mah reqards 2 tizzle dem wan turn 'em to babiepapa wiseman toh badt Tizzle duh ultimate.
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by dunsman(f): 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
demo4ril97:
I came

I saw

I holla

OP mah reqards 2 tizzle dem wan turn 'em to babiepapa wiseman toh badt Tizzle duh ultimate.

Ok Sir!
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by dunsman(f): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
flokii:
Lol.. After sleeping with you, he should wait and die there

Some girls sha

Abi o, You self reason am
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by flokii: 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
dunsman:

Abi o, You self reason am

Naso na..

Why you put (f) for your profile na.. Guy man

Who be dat fine orekelewa for your dp?
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Where Lalasticlacla dae since na.
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
ohh u expect him to stay.....**yiinmu**
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by Afrok(m): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Airforce1:
you're right
oya Airforce1, when last did u sleep in your room? If today, how many times have u slept in that room this year? cheesy
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by Afrok(m): 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
When I was small and young, its a shame for females to talk about their sex escapades with males but now that I'm getting old, they use it to seek for attention undecided.
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by Airforce1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
Afrok:
oya Airforce1, when last did u sleep in your room? If today, how many times have u slept in that room this year? cheesy
the only time I sleep in my room is when I have a very important visitor(s)
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by mekybabe1: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
Sweetheart, probably you turned out to be a flop in bed. Try harder next time dear. Go lick ur wounds.
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by Flexherbal(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Some girls don't have respect for their body. After opening your legs for him for either money or fame, you are here complaining. While you were enjoying it, did you call us?
Re: Sean Tizzle Slept With Me And Ran Away Adeola Diladem (details Inside) by pretydiva(f): 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
So we here on nairaland should help u come look 4 Sean tizzle ni undecided...yimu*200

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAP Toolz Oniru Demuren Loses Pregnancy / Veteran Yoruba Actor, Alhaji Tajudeen Abija Turns 60 Today / Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.