Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) (9376 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) / Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) by okevibes: 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
Beyonce’s Homecoming documentary is airing on Netflix at the moment and fans have an opportunity of seeing Beyonce juggle her family and career during her latest tour.
A screenshot from the documentary shows the power couple with their kids ,Blue Ivy,Sir Carter and Rumi .

Source: https://tmz360.com/beyonce-and-jay-z-pose-with-their-kids-photos/

1 Share

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) by Barney11: 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
Beautiful family
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) by meobizy(f): 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ok, her twins, I almost forgot about those.
Why do these magazines keep Photoshopping Blue's face to match her dad's features?
She has a few more years of growing to look how they force it.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) by frankanyiks(m): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
meobizy:
Ok, her twins, I almost forgot about those.
Why do these magazines keep Photoshopping Blue's face to match her dad's features?
She has a few more years of growing to look how they force it.
Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) by meobizy(f): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
frankanyiks:

Are you okay?
Did you take your meds today?
I see your dementia has resurfaced.
I don't know you so don't ask if I'm okay.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
Upon all d seminal disposition of jayz into her something, this girl still looks compact....I'm impressed.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) by teresafaith: 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
Very cute and lovely family. Kids all look like daddy.
I pray they don't divorce, cos they are my couple goals
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) by dominique(f): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
The twins don't look African-American
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) by COURVOISier(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
Duality, pyramid sign.. If you know wink
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
好的
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) by OkunrinOloro: 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Where are those jobless conspiracy theorists? Food don ready o. Come and be shouting illuminati up and down on this thread.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) by ValCon888: 2:53am On Apr 19, 2019
Its not every day you see these family put their private life on display.
Hip-hop most powerful couple.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) by OneCorner: 3:23am On Apr 19, 2019
teresafaith:
Very cute and lovely family.
Kids all look like daddy.

I pray they don't divorce, cos they are my couple goals
Blue ivy actually look like baby Beyoncé
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) by verifiablefacts: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2019
dominique:
The twins don't look African-American
but look what ,African-African?
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) by lereinter(m): 8:12am On Apr 19, 2019
That sign means what
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) by Savage991: 8:15am On Apr 19, 2019
verifiablefacts:

but look what ,African-African?

grin grin grin

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) by grandstar(m): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2019
They have very beautiful kids. Why do they look bi-racial?
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) by KingLennon(m): 8:54am On Apr 19, 2019
lereinter:
That sign means what
It means Mind your Business grin
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) by TANID(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2019
When Money Enter Love Sweet o o o grin
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 19, 2019
Relationship goals
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) by lereinter(m): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2019
KingLennon:

It means Mind your Business grin

really
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:15am On Apr 19, 2019
Them don modify themselves so tey pikin no look like anybody undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian socialite, Aunty Ramo's Introduction is Today. PHOTOS / Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead After Drowning Incident / Checkout The Funny Big Booty African Teacher Photo 50 Cent Posted On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.