Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) (3112 Views)

Meet Mbah Anita,FUTO's 2016 Overall Best Graduating Student With A CGPA Of 4.85 / How To Verify O'level Results For FUTO 2016/2017 Admission / Courses Available For FUTO 2016/2017 Supplementary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) by ikoscar(m): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
This admission guide is gonna be helpful hopefully for all futo jambites and Aspirants...Futo is the best University of Technology in Nigeria, so congrats for choosing it in your Jamb...so Have you written your Jamb? Or are you about to write? Drop your questions and have them answered by my humble self and other futo students here on NL... The futo pume past-question link for download would be posted in this thread later when it's ready...so feel free to contribute... I remain oscar, the Admin/Owner of http://www.oscarleeblog.com

Also note that architecture department in futo failed accreditation, so if you put it in jamb, I advice you get a change of institution form because if you don't, Futo would only send all admitted students in the department (Architecture) to other departments that you may not like e.g soil science, food science and the rest...heard the change of institution form is out... Goodluck also remember to visit oscarleeblog.com for Tech, School and exclusive Futo updates.

MODIFIED
Futo post UTME past question is now available ADD up whatsapp 08140988050 and visit oscarleeblog.com and get it
Re: FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) by manee2(m): 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
I applied it but am changing to another institution.. dnt wanna be hit back to back
Re: FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) by ikoscar(m): 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
manee2:
I applied it but am changing to another institution.. dnt wanna be hit back to back

What's your reason for changing? If you scored above 180 in jamb, then ure good to go
Re: FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) by Henz24(m): 12:22am On Mar 08, 2016
Thanks for creating this thread, chose futo, chemical engineering and 236 is d jamb score, what are my chances?
Re: FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) by ikoscar(m): 1:57am On Mar 08, 2016
Henz24:
Thanks for creating this thread, chose futo, chemical engineering and 236 is d jamb score, what are my chances?

Chemical Engineering, nice department your chances are okay what you should be aiming for in the pume is 250 or above, I recommend the pume past question, would drop the link when it's ready...and pray also.
Re: FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) by manee2(m): 3:39am On Mar 08, 2016
ikoscar:

What's your reason for changing? If you scored above 180 in jamb, then ure good to go
_ heard the stress is lyk hell..

. How many students graduated last year?
Re: FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) by Henz24(m): 3:59am On Mar 08, 2016
ikoscar:

Chemical Engineering, nice department your chances are okay what you should be aiming for in the pume is 250 or above, I recommend the pume past question, would drop the link when it's ready...and pray also.
alryt ma bro, God bless u

1 Like

Re: FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) by ikoscar(m): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2016
manee2:
_ heard the stress is lyk hell..

. How many students graduated last year?

All Nigerian schools are stressful for sure...don't know the exact number, didn't even bother to find out before now
Re: FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) by SenatePresdo(m): 10:04am On Mar 08, 2016
ikoscar:

I got 184, no thanks to jamb. But I intend to study Elect/elect in futo, please give me a good guideline of what I should do.
Re: FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) by ikoscar(m): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
SenatePresdo:
I got 184, no thanks to jamb. But I intend to study Elect/elect in futo, please give me a good guideline of what I should do.

Elect/Elect is a pure Engr course, firstly, u need an high pume score...n I hope your Jamb and O level combination is correct. O level English, maths, phy, Chem, bio or Agric...some people put economic in their jamb which is wrong for some courses. GOODLUCK... You can check out oscarleeblog.com for School and Tech news
Re: FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) by DrUS22: 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Sir pls my Jamb Score 212
Aspiring to study petroleum engineering.

What's advice sir
Re: FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) by chibyksveejay(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nice work

1 Like

Re: FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
ikoscar:

Elect/Elect is a pure Engr course, firstly, u need an high pume score...n I hope your Jamb and O level combination is correct. O level English, maths, phy, Chem, bio or Agric...some people put economic in their jamb which is wrong for some courses. GOODLUCK... You can check out oscarleeblog.com for School and Tech news
Thanks bro..
Re: FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) by ikoscar(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
DrUS22:
Sir pls my Jamb Score 212
Aspiring to study petroleum engineering.

What's advice sir

Nice department, got friends there. One of my friend who scored 204 in jamb then, got admission, anyway not through merit but supplementary list. U need to try harder in the pume, hope you know it's computer based. Goodluck

Visit my Tech and school news Blog http://www.oscarleeblog.com
Re: FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) by Lordfave(m): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
i got 200 in jamb applying for mech eng, wats yhur advice guys.
Re: FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) by ikoscar(m): 1:38am On Mar 10, 2016
Lordfave:
i got 200 in jamb applying for mech eng, wats yhur advice guys.

200 isn't too good, neither is it poor, u need a ridiculous pume score to boost your chances... Goodluck also remember to pray
Re: FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 10, 2016
ikoscar:
This admission guide is gonna be helpful hopefully for all futo jambites and Aspirants...Futo is the best University of Technology in Nigeria, so congrats for choosing it in your Jamb...so Have you written your Jamb? Or are you about to write? Drop your questions and have them answered by my humble self and other futo students here on NL... The futo pume past-question link for download would be posted in this thread later when it's ready...so feel free to contribute... I remain oscar, the Admin/Owner of http://www.oscarleeblog.com

Also note that architecture department in futo failed accreditation, so if you put it in jamb, I advice you get a change of institution form because if you don't, Futo would only send all admitted students in the department (Architecture) to other departments that you may not like e.g soil science, food science and the rest...heard the change of institution form is out... Goodluck also remember to visit oscarleeblog.com for Tech, School and exclusive Futo updates.
architecture is one of the 40 programmes accredited by nuc though on interim basis. get your facts right
Re: FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) by ikoscar(m): 5:47am On Mar 10, 2016
Cajetanspeaks:
architecture is one of the 40 programmes accredited by nuc though on interim basis. get your facts right

So why were the year ones of 2015 sent to other dept?
Re: FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
ikoscar:

So why were the year ones of 2015 sent to other dept?
Do you know anybody that was sent to other depts or just mere hearsay? because sending of students to other depts could only happen when a dept has been scraped like the case of depts of pst and dnt in futo. And even if some students were sent to other depts, i'm sure its not because of lack of accreditation maybe quota issues.
Re: FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) by ikoscar(m): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
Cajetanspeaks:
Do you know anybody that was sent to other depts or just mere hearsay? because sending of students to other depts could only happen when a dept has been scraped like the case of depts of pst and dnt in futo. And even if some students were sent to other depts, i'm sure its not because of lack of accreditation maybe quota issues.

Wait are u even in futo at all, u wana tell me u haven't seen an architecture student sent to other dept...ask any year one u know before concluding things...i saw one in d ict centre who told me the story for confirmation... http://www.oscarleeblog.com
Re: FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) by vickvan(m): 8:18am On Mar 12, 2016
@ Ikoscar I score 204 and i intend to study electrical/electronics engineering. What are my chances of gaining admission? How do they admit students?
Re: FUTO 2016 Admission Guide (FUTO 2016 Aspirants) by ikoscar(m): 1:00am On Mar 14, 2016
vickvan:
@ Ikoscar I score 204 and i intend to study electrical/electronics engineering. What are my chances of gaining admission? How do they admit students?

Funny enough I scored exactly 204 during my time, and 206 in the pume, for sure, I passed the cut off mark for Mmt which was 180 204+206/2=205 but I wasn't given admission until we had to complain...well I believe it was just God....anyway u aren't in smat...but in seet so u need to do xtremely well in d pume...futo have the merit list and also the supplementary list, after u buy the supplementary form, and choosing a dept which falls in with ur average score....more details later

(1) (Reply)

Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG / Study In Cheap And Affordable Universities In India. / Check Out Lovely Pictures From University Of Ibadan Matriculation Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.