Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Alibaba's DILEMMA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba's DILEMMA (614 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Nigerian Cards Are Not Being Accepted By ALIBABA And ALIEXPRESS / An Inspirational Piece By Jack Ma(founder Of Alibaba) About Poor People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba's DILEMMA by Udiboy(f): 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
Deal
Re: Alibaba's DILEMMA by Udiboy(f): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ah,21 views and no comment?
Re: Alibaba's DILEMMA by kennyman2000(m): 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Take ur time to do a market survey here first.
Meet market women to know how much they get each from their sources, how much they sell, their gains.
Then check the price of urs overthere, get an idea of the shipping rate and other landing expenses you may think of. Add it together. Then, calculate the cost price with the shipping price. Do ur calculations of selling the content of each drums to see if it pays.

If i were u. I'll make sure my calculations will be such that the market women will see my source as a mouth watery deal source for easy penetration into the market for me cos they've their source already.

Best of lucks.
Re: Alibaba's DILEMMA by Udiboy(f): 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
kennyman2000:
Take ur time to do a market survey here first.
Meet market women to know how much they get each from their sources, how much they sell, their gains.
Then check the price of urs overthere, get an idea of the shipping rate and other landing expenses you may think of. Add it together. Then, calculate the cost price with the shipping price. Do ur calculations of selling the content of each drums to see if it pays.

If i were u. I'll make sure my calculations will be such that the market women will see my source as a mouth watery deal source for easy penetration into the market for me cos they've their source already.

Best of lucks.

Yes, you are correct.
I am on market survey already.just waiting for a fit back from my manager.

Anyone else ? Any suggestions/ideas

Kennymann,nailed it. That is exactly what I have asked to be done.
Thanks
Re: Alibaba's DILEMMA by Udiboy(f): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Please help

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Ibe Kachikwu Confirms Fuel To Now Sell For N145 / House As A Collateral For Loan Please Come In If You Have An Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.