Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics (24260 Views)

Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) / Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics by jedisco(m): 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
maskamdo:

@ O.p I remember clearly in december when I visited a friend of my who leaves in gbagyi villa around d overhead water tank/ transformer she told me d houses that were marked including hers was due to d absence of drainages around d houses & u will agree with me that almost all those beautiful houses lack proper drainages & its a nightmare during d rainy season but till this moment they have mostly refused to build drainages in front of their own houses/duplexes/mansions or whatever they have built but I do not know if of recent d govt has turned on d heat & decided to demolish d houses there which of course will be an economic catastrophe..... Constitution road comes to mind when d likes of LG showroom, farida ventures, khemsafe, nna hotels where all marked for demolition by some overzealous kasupda staff only for d governor to come out & say he didn't order the markings for demolition..... U will do well to periodically visit (kdsg.gov.ng) for informed & latest happenings in kaduna state & environs... Regards.......

All those were delay tactics by the Government. The land is flat with a gentle slope towards a stream that borders it on the left, right and on the south. As such, it has a natural drainage.
It's a new private settlement so definitely as houses are built, drainages would be made. You don't expect people to go and build gutters for other people.
If that was truly the case, do you think the residents would instead allow their houses to be demolished? They would have built all the drainages in less than a week sef.
Re: Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics by egobetatoday: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
Marotzke:
Gbagys'(Gwari) are fond of this recurring fraud. Government will acquire land from them, pay adequate compensation which they will happily collect. Decades latter they will encroach on the same land and label it ancestral/ community land. Before you know it they will hire the services of a surveyor ,parcelate the land and start selling same at crimminally cheap prices.

I bet you, no gbagy man have any modern house in that settlement . They always alert their well to do tribesmen on the real nature of their scam.
After hoodwinking innocent people into investing their lifesavings into this phony land ,with phony titles ,they want government to alter its plans to suit their criminality.

El rufai will have none of it. He first started with his hometown of Zaria. Every house built on school land whether acquired legally or illegally, whether thirty years old or six months was pulled down. Is it now kaduna south that he will pity?

That was how the gbagys encroached on Nigerian Air Force land in Asokoro extension( current NAF valley estate). Before you knew it, they installed a chief there, who was dashing out land and selling some at very cheap prices.(in Asokoro of all areas in Abuja.)

By the time airforce bulldozers came, they started with the gbagy chief's palace. The rest as they say is history. Moral of the story : when a Gbagy chief or community offers you a ridiculously cheap land in a very promising area, look that greek horse gift inside the mouth.

He first started with HIS HOMETOWN ZARIA? Elrufai is not from Kaduna state what do you mean by that? He is f5om Adamawa state.
Did you say El rufai will have none of that? why has he not demolished The ALBABELLO's COMPANY located in PZ area of zaria? He had to quickly leave ALBABELLO out of the demolition because he knows Albabello is rich and will mobilise people against his re-election come 2019. Isnt it?
Re: Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics by jedisco(m): 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
HAH:
The op should know that Kaduna polytechnic is in kaduna south local government, tudun wada where the poly is located is in kaduna south

I believe you stay in Kaduna. Anyone who stays in Kaduna would know that when I say Kaduna South, I don't mean Kaduna South local government
Re: Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics by maskamdo(m): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
beautyerhu86:

You are right. I remembered the case of NAFDAC land. My mum almost bought. ThankGod she yielded to the warnings of people. My parents house isn't far from NAFDAC. I grew up in that area.

Nagode dear.....
Re: Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics by Marotzke(m): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
jedisco:

That's another twist to it but the issue here is that the land belongs to the FG and not the state. The FG here have settled and accepted the court's judgement. Even though I'm not a lawyer, I don't think a state government has higher authority over the land than the FG?
That is where you got it wrong. Kaduna polytechnic was originally owned by Northern Nigerian government and the successors in title is Kaduna state government which have the original survey documents and evidence of payment of compensation.

Federal government recently took over the management and funding of the school. Neither the management of the polytechnic nor the federal ministry of education have any right to cede one inch of Kadpoly land without recourse to the original land owner, in this case Northern Nigerian government whose successor in title is Kaduna state government.
I still submit that aggrieved parties should pursue Gbagyi chiefs in courts for relief.
Re: Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics by persius555(m): 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
If it is true that a court in kaduna had granted the gwaris full ownership of the land in question, then the governor and his govt should respect the rule of law. What is the essence of democracy when you have no respect for court judgements.
Re: Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics by georgegina: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nice write up @ op,i reside around dat domain n i'm fully aware of d land issue between poly n d Gbagyi. I recall how Gbagyi chiefs were selling same land for more than 3buyers at that period,how even when d case was not won yet people still wen ahead 2 build houses in gbagi villa. I'm also aware that after d 1st court case,n d land was demacated,Gbagyi stil encrouched into d supposed poly land n started selling again. M fully sure that it is not d whole Gbagyi villa that is marked 4 demolishion but some parts - mostly d parts that d gbgyi sold d 2nd time. In as much as i dnt want people 2b homeless (coz i've experienced that) bt they were cautioned right from time 2 stay off that land. I dnt fancy when people paint d governor's policies as been disastrous nt recalling dat they were warned. D able governor should look 4 a way of solving this malady such that it will not render people homeless.

1 Like

Re: Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics by mattyboy007(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
georgegina:
Nice write up @ op,i reside around dat domain n i'm fully aware of d land issue between poly n d Gbagyi. I recall how Gbagyi chiefs were selling same land for more than 3buyers at that period,how even when d case was not won yet people still wen ahead 2 build houses in gbagi villa. I'm also aware that after d 1st court case,n d land was demacated,Gbagyi stil encrouched into d supposed poly land n started selling again. M fully sure that it is not d whole Gbagyi villa that is marked 4 demolishion but some parts - mostly d parts that d gbgyi sold d 2nd time. In as much as i dnt want people 2b homeless (coz i've experienced that) bt they were cautioned right from time 2 stay off that land. I dnt fancy when people paint d governor's policies as been disastrous nt recalling dat they were warned. D able governor should look 4 a way of solving this malady such that it will not render people homeless.
ur rite i also knw abt dis report. had d case is still in court.

1 Like

Re: Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics by jedisco(m): 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
Marotzke:
That is where you got it wrong. Kaduna polytechnic was originally owned by Northern Nigerian government and the successors in title is Kaduna state government which have the original survey documents and evidence of payment of compensation.

Federal government recently took over the management and funding of the school. Neither the management of the polytechnic nor the federal ministry of education have any right to cede one inch of Kadpoly land without recourse to the original land owner, in this case Northern Nigerian government whose successor in title is Kaduna state government.
I still submit that aggrieved parties should pursue Gbagyi chiefs in courts for relief.

Well well. If the FG took it over, none of us are privy to the terms and agreements concerning the takeover. Perhaps, the FG now has full rights and as such, Obasanjo's land use act should apply.

Finally, people's fear is that the Government does not want to go through a court case. They just want to do a quick demolition before it all escalates. Well, I think the owners should be able to get a court injunction before the demolition notice elapses. Hopefully, the Government keeps to that
Re: Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics by jedisco(m): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
georgegina:

The people that encroached into the poly area after settlement had been stopped since and no one complained. The issue on ground now is that the whole area has been marked and a demolition notice given. No part is spared. Every single house is affected
Re: Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics by georgegina: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
The people that encroached into the poly area after settlement had been stopped since and no one complained. The issue on ground now is that the whole area has been marked and a demolition notice given. No part is spared. Every single house is affected . I wil av 2 go there my slf n verify this.
Re: Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics by Marotzke(m): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2016
egobetatoday:

He first started with HIS HOMETOWN ZARIA? Elrufai is not from Kaduna state what do you mean by that? He is f5om Adamawa state.
Did you say El rufai will have none of that? why has he not demolished The ALBABELLO's COMPANY located in PZ area of zaria? He had to quickly leave ALBABELLO out of the demolition because he knows Albabello is rich and will mobilise people against his re-election come 2019. Isnt it?
Why is he the Governor of Kaduna state and not Adamawa state. it is either Zaria people and Kaduna state indigenous people are dumb for allowing an outsider ursup power and oppress them,or you are.

1 Like

Re: Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics by naijagobetter(m): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]he want to resale the land to his muslim brothers, plain and simple,
Re: Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics by egobetatoday: 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
Marotzke:
Why is he the Governor of Kaduna state and not Adamawa state. it is either Zaria people and Kaduna state indigenous people are dumb for allowing an outsider ursup power and oppress them,or you are.

hello dumbo!
u've been noticed. take the door!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight / Difference Between Militant And Terrorist / Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.