Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,597 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos (49355 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics) / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by dainformant(m): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Wife of the president -Mrs Aisha Buhari paid a condolence visit to the family of the late minister of state for Labour and Productivity, Mr. James Ocholi, earlier on Monday... The First Lady who visited in company of Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo and other officials -was seen consoling Ojone Ocholi, the mourning daughter of the late minister.....Quite tragic....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/aisha-buhari-consoles-crying-daughter.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by dainformant(m): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
dis is very sad

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by CastedDude: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
which kind life be dis

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by lekjons(m): 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
i can imagine what the girl is going through right now.. father, mother and brother.. mehn!!

God as long as i live don't let such happen to me..

201 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by valslove8715(f): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
May their souls RIP.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by Xposer: 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
this girl must be hurting really bad...May God see her through

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by dainformant(m): 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
cc; seun, lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by Lilimax(f): 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
I can't imagine what will be going on in her mind. May God console her at this trying period.

22 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by viktor88: 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Father, mother, brother and sister all gone, jst like that
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by amokeme(f): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
lekjons:
i can imagine what the girl is going through right now.. father, mother and brother.. mehn!!

God as long as i live don't let such happen to me..
God! The pain is just deep!
Psychologically they are messed up already I tell you. I lost my dad 2 years ago, and iv not even gotten over it.not to talk of a father, mother and brother all in one day?! Mehn!
May God stand with them in Jesus name, Amen.

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by Xionez(m): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
RIP, Minister May God grant strength to his family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
She is passing through a lot now. Father, Mother and Brother.. Chai, this is painful.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by CastedDude: 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
Na this girl go inherit all the money. Too much money,papa and mama combined. Young money

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by mars123(m): 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Na this girl go inherit all the money. Too much money,papa and mama combined. Young money
this is better left unsaid.

56 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by sheguy(m): 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
May d lord God heal ur heart, you shall find reason to be happy again.
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by flyingdragon: 12:02am On Mar 08, 2016
Sorry, may God grant you fortitude to bear your loss!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by Pheals(f): 12:05am On Mar 08, 2016
:' seriously I pity her.... Can't look @her weeping... So dose guys are still taking photos cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by pmakina: 12:52am On Mar 08, 2016
May God comfort them.Amen.
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by opribo(m): 4:51am On Mar 08, 2016
This life sef, death will not kill somebody when he is still hustling, it will wait after all the wahala of going to school, setting family and establish a successful career and even attaining such heights in ones career, when its time to relax and enjoy it will just show its ugly face.

May God save us from bad people whether in the village or in the city or wherever they are.

14 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 08, 2016
WHAT A PITY.
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by mrphysics(m): 6:32am On Mar 08, 2016
Life indeed is a mystery, the atheists are yet to understand this.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by kenedy175(m): 6:45am On Mar 08, 2016
May God give her the fortitude to bear her loss. It's a pity

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 08, 2016
This is most why when I have no food to eat, money to do whatever I like, I will still say "THANK YOU LORD" because many are dying even the rich, famous and influential people.

But above all, REST IN PEACE and I pray our good God forgive your sins and grant you eternity. (Amen!)

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by Pavore9: 6:51am On Mar 08, 2016
Losing parents and a sibling at the same time is really heart-wrenching! sad

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 08, 2016
HER NAME SHOULD BE CHANGE TO (IKUDAISI)
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by Xposer: 6:56am On Mar 08, 2016
meaning?
oluface:
HER NAME SHOULD BE CHANGE TO (IKUDAISI)
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 08, 2016
Xposer:
meaning?
DEATH SPARE THIS ONE

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by aishmuhd(f): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2016
God pls touch d heart of dis.children as U are d only ONE dat can console dem.
3 very Iimportant loved ones in one day. not dat easy.

I lost my elder brother within a space of 3yrs my swt mum followed, 8yrs later death again took a beloved daughter already in her second year at d University. O God my heart still bleed with pains but who are we to question U. May d souls of all d departed Rest in Peace, Ameen.

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by mrking3(m): 7:33am On Mar 08, 2016
guys! The sad truth is we all are on deathrow! Only God knows how and when it will happen! I can't cry more than the bereaved at this moment! I lost my younger brother, my mum also died through child birth! And finnaly my Precious dad died 2yrs ago! So I know exactly how it feels!! It takes the Grace of God Almighty to survive the pain of the death of a love one! Its not easy losing the only people that Loves you unconditionally!! I swear!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by MrHighSea: 7:48am On Mar 08, 2016
Baby girl if you need a shoulder to cry on...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Sleeping In Church (Photo) / Ekiti Civil Servants Kneel For Fayose Over Lateness (Photo) / Habu Sarkin-Fulani: Customs Seizes Foreign Rice From ‘Buhari’s Storekeeper’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.