Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos (49370 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics) / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by misspicy(f): 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
misspicy:

angry cheesygrin tongue
I already told you she lives on in your heart. She's everywhere, all you have to do is believe. You never did tell me what I did wrong.

PS. You ought to have known how to approach your nephew. What he did was normal, its just that he's too young for it. All you had to do was talk kindly to him, make him know why he should stop it until he's old enough.
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by misspicy(f): 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Rollar:
I already told you she lives on in your heart. She's everywhere, all you have to do is believe. You never did tell me what I did wrong.

PS. You ought to have known how to approach your nephew. What he did was normal, its just that he's too young for it. All you had to do was talk kindly to him, make him know why he should stop it until he's old enough.
Yeah you did,and I appreciate that,just that must times the ache comes by.

well,if I had known how to handle it,wouldn't have put that up,I did what sleeky suggested and hope it works angry am not good at counselling kids but spoiling them is my hobby grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
misspicy:

Yeah you did,and I appreciate that,just that must times the ache comes by.
well,if I had known how to handle it,wouldn't have put that up,I did what sleeky suggested and hope it works angry am not good at counselling kids but spoiling them is my hobby grin
I know, but you're surrounded by people who love you, so you're not alone.
That's the thing. You're looking at it as a grave matter that needs professional intervention, but its really not. You know how to play with kids, don't you? Playfully tell him that he shouldn't do it again. Then say something friendly like see your big head or something. Its so simple, I don't even know where to begin. Just use your initiative. Relax cool
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by nigerianvenom(m): 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
mrking3:
so sad my Dear its well! God be with you and Grant you the Grace to move on! My late Dad left so much Responsibility for me as the first child! Really not easy! I have younger ones looking up to me right now ... Been tough! Somedays I see them cry! But I would man up to console them and pretend like I don't feel their pain! But sadly, I will walk into Toilet and Cry the Hell out of Me! I wouldn't want my younger ones to see me cry! Just horrible my Dear ... I'm grateful to God in all! We are all doing fine by the Grace of God! We've moved on with the Reality of life!

God bless u,keep u and strengthen u .i use issues like this to strengthen myself and my faith in God.
Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by misspicy(f): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
Rollar:
I know, but you're surrounded by people who love you, so you're not alone.
That's the thing. You're looking at it as a grave matter that needs professional intervention, but its really not. You know how to play with kids, don't you? Playfully tell him that he shouldn't do it again. Then say something friendly like see your big head or something. Its so simple, I don't even know where to begin. Just use your initiative. Relax cool
I know I need parenting lessons cheesy,maybe I should enrol in a class with you dad tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 09, 2016
misspicy:

I know I need parenting lessons cheesy,maybe I should enrol in a class with you dad tongue
Sure, but you know I'm a disciplinarian right? I'd probably spend half the time spanking you for failing my tests tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by aishmuhd(f): 1:59am On Feb 24, 2017
igboboy3:

This is so sad. May God console you and be a pillar of strength for you
Ameen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years / El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) / Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.