Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

APC Member Buried Alive In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Member Buried Alive In Rivers State (1764 Views)

IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) / Rivers Rerun: APC Member Stabbed By Opposition Party - Graphic Photos / Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Member Buried Alive In Rivers State by Abagworo(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/07/senator-abes-loyalist-buried-alive-in-rivers-state/

A loyalist of the candidate of the All Progressives
Congress, in the re-run National Assembly elections in
Rivers State, Senator Magnus Abe has been buried
alive.
The man, Pabby Koryene who is also a leader of the
APC, in yeghe Community, which is the home town of
the embattled former Niger-Delta militant leader,
Solomon Ndigbara popularly called ‘Osama Bin Laden’
in Gokana Local government area of the state had been
kidnapped 2 weeks ago after the military raid on the
community.
The Kinsmen of Pabby had raised alarm that armed
youths working under the instruction of ‘Osama’ took
the APC chieftain out of the community.
Meanwhile, speaking at media conference in Port
Harcourt, Senator Abe told journalists that the people
were simply being killed because they belonged to a
political party.
Abe called on the federal government to end what he
described as the senseless killing of members of the
All Progressive Congress in Rivers State.
According to him, “Pabby Koryene, a member of the
community in the APC was abducted by the said
Solomon Ndigbara, taken into the forest and every
report we have is that Pabby has been buried alive.
“Nobody has been questioned, nothing has happened in
these instances. We continue to say that endangering
the lives of APC members is not the party for progress,
prosperity or success of the Government of Governor
Nyesom Wike.
“Now that I am still alive, I am calling on the authorities
to put a stop to this senseless slaughter of the
members of the APC in Rivers state. This cannot be the
Nigeria we all want.
“All that I am guilty of is that I have indicated interest
in running to be members of the Senate of the Federal
republic of Nigeria to serve my people.
“I want to appeal to the authorities, I want to appeal to
the IG, I want to appeal to the police that they can’t
claim they are not aware of all the things Nyesom has
been saying.”

1 Like

Re: APC Member Buried Alive In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
I thin* this calamity will never end, until buhari hang asari do*ubo ibb abdussalam obasanjo she*arau namdi *anu olisemetuh odua stella ungozi madua*e
and my oga @ the top Oga SAMBO DASU~I
Re: APC Member Buried Alive In Rivers State by Flashh: 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
angryangryangry
Re: APC Member Buried Alive In Rivers State by Abagworo(m): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
abbertee:
I thin* this calamity will never end, until buhari hang
asari do*ubo
ibb
abdussalam
obasanjo
she*arau
namdi *anu
olisemetuh
odua stella
ungozi
madua*e

and my oga @ the top
Oga SAMBO DASU~I

Asari has no hand in this. Rivers people know those involved but are scared to speak out. If the military takes over Rivers people will be bold enough to point them out. Nigerian politics especially Rivers State is a very dirty venture.

4 Likes

Re: APC Member Buried Alive In Rivers State by Danzakidakura(m): 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
This rat stop spreading hatred online.

2 Likes

Re: APC Member Buried Alive In Rivers State by dechriscool(m): 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
Right from the days of "dem don shot me,dem don shot me"an invisible bullet at APC rally at Rivers State college of art and science,2013.Senator Magnus Abe has always being playing a victim to his own written script.You brought down battalion of soldiers to kill your kinsmen in name of looking for One Solomon Ndigbara.Now your party member is missing and Solomon Ndigbara is responsible.This Solomon must be so powerful even when you asked him to join your party and he refused.Since then he has become your nightmare.
Apc stop your recent false alarm and propaganda.It is tailored towards inviting heavy military presence during the march 19 elrction.A ploy to rigging the election.Rivers indigenes brace up and protect our state against heating up of polity by politicians.Marching for PDP....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Member Buried Alive In Rivers State by Abagworo(m): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2016
dechriscool:
Right from the days of "dem don shot me,dem don shot me"an invisible bullet at APC rally at Rivers State college of art and science,2013.Senator Magnus Abe has always being playing a victim to his own written script.You brought down battalion of soldiers to kill your kinsmen in name of looking for One Solomon Ndigbara.Now your party member is missing and Solomon Ndigbara is responsible.This Solomon must be so powerful even when you asked him to join your party and he refused.Since then he has become your nightmare.
Apc stop your recent false alarm and propaganda.It is tailored towards inviting heavy military presence during the march 19 elrction.A ploy to rigging the election.Rivers indigenes brace up and protect our state against heating up of polity by politicians.Marching for PDP....

Are you in any way supporting the killings? In all honesty APC Government is too kind for comfort. They can easily arm their own thugs backed with soldiers and start killing back but they chose peace. The reason why you should be worried is because they might run out of patience and start killing back of which many innocent people will be caught in the crossfire.

4 Likes

Re: APC Member Buried Alive In Rivers State by RZArecta(m): 8:58am On Mar 08, 2016
Abagworo:

[s]Are you in any way supporting the killings? In all honesty APC Government is too kind for comfort. They can easily arm their own thugs backed with soldiers and start killing back but they chose peace. The reason why you should be worried is because they might run out of patience and start killing back of which many innocent people will be caught in the crossfire[/s].
APC armed their own thugs in Bayelsa state and still failed woefully (Africa Owei and Paul Eris) so what strange kindness are you talking about ?

2 Likes

Re: APC Member Buried Alive In Rivers State by ziccoit: 9:03am On Mar 08, 2016
Who is charge of that state? Wike or wetin be his name should call his thugs to order, a repraisal attack is going to be deadly and serious if the needful is not done on time.

1 Like

Re: APC Member Buried Alive In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2016
Federalism will be a total disaster in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: APC Member Buried Alive In Rivers State by willele(m): 9:37am On Mar 08, 2016
People will just wake up from dream land and start writing unconfirmed stories and make it seem as if there's problem in Rivers state. Let me tell you, Rivers state is peaceful and no amount of this false stories can hold water. Come march 19th 2016, Rivers state is PDP and there is nothing APC can do about it. God who has chosen a leader for Rivers people in the person of barr E. N. Wike will surely show that He is God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Member Buried Alive In Rivers State by ZombieNation: 9:54am On Mar 08, 2016
APC is an evil party filled with evil men.

This story is a big lie as usual to justify sending in the military to intimidate and dis franchise Rivers voters who they know will never vote for their Islamic evil party.
Re: APC Member Buried Alive In Rivers State by ZombieNation: 9:55am On Mar 08, 2016
willele:
People will just wake up from dream land and start writing unconfirmed stories and make it seem as if there's problem in Rivers state. Let me tell you, Rivers state is peaceful and no amount of this false stories can hold water. Come march 19th 2016, Rivers state is PDP and there is nothing APC can do about it. God who has chosen a leader for Rivers people in the person of barr E. N. Wike will surely show that He is God.

Funny thing is that for every of their falsehood on the better south it bounces back on then ten folds.
Re: APC Member Buried Alive In Rivers State by afroniger: 10:01am On Mar 08, 2016
Abagworo:
http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/07/senator-abes-loyalist-buried-alive-in-rivers-state/

A loyalist of the candidate of the All Progressives
Congress, in the re-run National Assembly elections in
Rivers State, Senator Magnus Abe has been buried
alive.
The man, Pabby Koryene who is also a leader of the
APC, in yeghe Community, which is the home town of
the embattled former Niger-Delta militant leader,
Solomon Ndigbara popularly called ‘Osama Bin Laden’
in Gokana Local government area of the state had been
kidnapped 2 weeks ago after the military raid on the
community.
The Kinsmen of Pabby had raised alarm that armed
youths working under the instruction of ‘Osama’ took
the APC chieftain out of the community.
Meanwhile, speaking at media conference in Port
Harcourt, Senator Abe told journalists that the people
were simply being killed because they belonged to a
political party.
Abe called on the federal government to end what he
described as the senseless killing of members of the
All Progressive Congress in Rivers State.
According to him, “Pabby Koryene, a member of the
community in the APC was abducted by the said
Solomon Ndigbara, taken into the forest and every
report we have is that Pabby has been buried alive.
“Nobody has been questioned, nothing has happened in
these instances. We continue to say that endangering
the lives of APC members is not the party for progress,
prosperity or success of the Government of Governor
Nyesom Wike.
“Now that I am still alive, I am calling on the authorities
to put a stop to this senseless slaughter of the
members of the APC in Rivers state. This cannot be the
Nigeria we all want.
“All that I am guilty of is that I have indicated interest
in running to be members of the Senate of the Federal
republic of Nigeria to serve my people.
“I want to appeal to the authorities, I want to appeal to
the IG, I want to appeal to the police that they can’t
claim they are not aware of all the things Nyesom has
been saying.”

Wike why? Why Wike? No election is worth the blood of a human being. All these blood you are shedding over election, remember that there is God ooo. Remember that he who sheds blood the way you are doing will be recompensed similarly. You shall reap what you sow Wike, so says the good book.

(1) (Reply)

Corruption: Amaechi Gives Evidences Against Wike, Challenges Him To Do Same / Would You Employ This Man To Run Your Company? (pics) / Militants Group Sets Date For Bombing Of Bonga Oil Field And Bridges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.