Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Would You Employ This Man To Run Your Company? (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Employ This Man To Run Your Company? (pics) (1771 Views)

Oil Facilities In Abia,abia Gov Meets With Oil Company(pics) / Nigerian Minister Pictured Driving Innoson Car As He Tours Innoson Company(pics) / Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Employ This Man To Run Your Company? (pics) by ShineuEye: 3:29pm On May 23, 2016
You want a new manager, your previous manager performed below par and you want your business to be taken to the next level,
would you seriously consider this man as an option?

CONCERNED YOUTHS OF NIGERIA (CYN)

2 Likes

Re: Would You Employ This Man To Run Your Company? (pics) by iyeade123: 3:46pm On May 23, 2016
OP!!! Na so u stupid reach?

3 Likes

Re: Would You Employ This Man To Run Your Company? (pics) by DaniDani(m): 4:38pm On May 23, 2016
TUFIAKWA, I rather fold the company.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Employ This Man To Run Your Company? (pics) by ajebuter(f): 5:14pm On May 23, 2016
Yes!

If I plan to own 150 cows for 30 years with 2 mud houses!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Employ This Man To Run Your Company? (pics) by mightyokwy(m): 6:11pm On May 23, 2016
ajebuter:
Yes!

If I plan to own 150 cows for 30 years with 2 mud houses!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin cheesy. Bad mouth
Re: Would You Employ This Man To Run Your Company? (pics) by Histrings08(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2016
Chaiiiiii.... There's God o
Re: Would You Employ This Man To Run Your Company? (pics) by ENDTIMELIFE: 6:16pm On May 23, 2016
TUFIAKWA, Him and his Apc Corrupt Old Foolishh men along side with Lie Liar Mohammed will fold the company grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would You Employ This Man To Run Your Company? (pics) by rose54321: 6:16pm On May 23, 2016
Not a Buhari fan or Zombie,
but as a CEO i don't employ solely based on looks.
If you look like this and can perform, you got the job mehn, your office will just be located where no one will see you.

I just need the job done, don't give 2 f.ucks about how the worker looks.
Re: Would You Employ This Man To Run Your Company? (pics) by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 23, 2016
Better than an ineffectual incompetent thieving drunkard who bankrupted the company, not so?

5 Likes

Re: Would You Employ This Man To Run Your Company? (pics) by socialmediaman: 6:19pm On May 23, 2016
Government is quite different from personal business... No I won't employ him if he doesn't have the right vision for my company... In government, however, I'd consider him if he represents the interest of the people, not my personal interest...
Re: Would You Employ This Man To Run Your Company? (pics) by DrayZee: 8:40pm On May 23, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=45904028][/quote]
I wonder
Re: Would You Employ This Man To Run Your Company? (pics) by diegwu01: 8:48pm On May 23, 2016
iyeade123:
OP!!! Na so u stupid reach?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Employ This Man To Run Your Company? (pics) by diegwu01: 8:50pm On May 23, 2016
I certainly wont employ you OP..
Re: Would You Employ This Man To Run Your Company? (pics) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 23, 2016
DaniDani:
TUFIAKWA, I rather fold the company.

I spilled my drink on screen laughing so hard at this comment, fvck you dude.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force's Complaint Response Unit(cru) Contact / Militants Group Sets Date For Bombing Of Bonga Oil Field And Bridges. / Economy: Some People Have Made Castigating Buhari Their Pastime – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.