Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,706 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

See How Nigeria Will Be Like If Made An Islamic State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigeria Will Be Like If Made An Islamic State (6980 Views)

Photo: What A Nigerian Soldier Would Have Looked Like If Not For Corruption / Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures / How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigeria Will Be Like If Made An Islamic State by VANHELLSING: 10:58am On Mar 08, 2016
Islam is the worst invention in human history and the adherents are nothing but psychopaths.

3 Likes

Re: See How Nigeria Will Be Like If Made An Islamic State by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 08, 2016
Re: See How Nigeria Will Be Like If Made An Islamic State by kYjelly2: 11:32am On Mar 08, 2016
ignorant folks here, even a mod, are asking how it's possible to transition to sharia

I wonder if he will ban me for call him ignorant

every true Muslim supports sharia, and Muslim birth rates are the highest in the country.

how can you not connect the dots?

very ignorant people, I guess those that ignorance is bliss, in till shhhh hits the fan angry
Re: See How Nigeria Will Be Like If Made An Islamic State by kYjelly2: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2016
the funny thing about these ignorant Nigerians down south, is that they fail to ask this very important question.

HOW DID SHARIA GET INTO ABOUT 12 NORTHERN STATES?

abi, isn't the North part of Nigeria again

yet they are already practicing sharia side by side with the normal law of the land, hence conflict and confusion

only a really slow person, like myndd44 and his likes will not see that it's only a matter of time before this spreads to the south, thus the whole of Nigeria.

they may call you a conspiracy theorists, dafft and so on, but always ask them,

HOW DID SHARIA GET INTO THE NORTH? ISNT THE NORTH PART OF NIGERIA?

watch them cower before facts, watch mods start to hide posts and ban those that speak the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigeria Will Be Like If Made An Islamic State by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
omenka:
When you see such threads, all you do is call the attention of the mods and have them taken down and the OPs sanctioned.

Most of the worst atrocities being committed against humanity in the world today are as a result of religious and ethnic intolerance. We must all join hands together to douse the flame and not pour fuel into it.

I can't remember in all the years I've spent on earth so far, anywhere it was seen something positive came out of hatred. Matter of fact, the essence of humanity that makes it unique to all other forms of civilisation are love, accommodation, charity and community. Take these away and we are no better than chimps roaming in the jungle.

Make una take am easy. This does no one no good.

Lets look at this from an angle of reality, all those forms of civilsation mentioned, are they found in that religion?.. all the terrorist sects that are causing problems are from where? from the holy book, the prophet made sure that they convert ppl to their side through any possible means including taking advantage of men's emotion ( can a male non-believer marry a female believer?)

I know fully well that christianity has made some people loose their morals but that is simply b'cos we're taught that its by choice not force... Imagine a world (with other religions including islam) where christians had such strict laws, convert or die.. dont you think armageddon would have broken out since...... it b'cos we're taught that God is love, draw your enemies closer, thats why the world is still stable today.
Re: See How Nigeria Will Be Like If Made An Islamic State by majalisa(m): 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kagarko:

To you and the OP pls tell us the true position of all these you mention in your Religious believe.

Pls be sincere in the reportage and let's see if any difference exist Between Islam and Christianity concerning morality.
big difference,one is under law and basicaly lives in old testament tymz while d other is under grace and virtually lives in new testament tyms
Re: See How Nigeria Will Be Like If Made An Islamic State by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
The GREATEST of our problems as a community of human beings living on planet Earth are the MAJORITY who live in the Darkness of IGNORANCE. These people are never willing to READ OR LEARN. Their only mission in life is to infecting others with their DARKNESS.

Nobody who has the LIGHT of TRUTH in them will pen this down. Why and to acheiving what?

Its not an Ethic of Christ or the Teaching of the Bible. Neither is it Common Sense but mere sentiment.

Write words of Kindness, Love and others that foster PEACE and not friction that leads to hatred, and WAR.

Does anyone need to be the agent of the DEVIL?

Everything about the thread doesnt depict a heart that is seeking the LIGHT of God.

I hope to open a thread as an Elightenment with respect to this which is deeply laced in INGNORANCE.
Re: See How Nigeria Will Be Like If Made An Islamic State by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
Mynd44:
The craziest thing about this thread is that over 90% of you lot will dump your Nigerian citizenship for a Turkish, UAE or Omanian one and yet come here to talk.

Oh well, Nigerians will always be Nigerians
I wonder how many countries you can travel with a UAE passport without a visa. How many first world countries van I go with a UAE visa?.
Re: See How Nigeria Will Be Like If Made An Islamic State by SalC: 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Op what you wrote is the perfect description of Saudi Arabia not Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious: Yet Some People Are Saying There Is Recession In Nigeria(photo) / Omo-agege Not Suspended, Says Delta APC / Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.